It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discussion of Ruling Bloodlines Disclosure

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

[i
Questions:

(1) Why is it that information from various houses is taking the Trinity form, that of Christian doctrine of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost? Why is this new information more scientific and logical than the previous versions throughout history?

(2) How do these ideas translate from a just being a general idea to indicating how you should choose in a given situation? Any ideas?

(3) Is this a positive step forward in how to conceive God, or do you think it will slowly die and be restored to more traditional ideas?

(4) Would you say you are balanced, love-polarized, or light-polarized?

1- RA was a naughty, naughty SMC, and dazzled the ancients with trickery in order to divorce the sciences from spirituality-this of course was how the bloodlines kept their power and control...RA returned to right this wrong, even though other "tribes" were well on their way to this understanding. The west has maintained the tension between the two for a very long time, that era would seem to be coming to a close.

2- Would you formulate this question in a different way? I'm not sure what you are asking.

3- Yes and no.

4- It varies and will probably continue to vary.

We often hear the phrase "as above, so below" could it be written in our very DNA? Is that why it is almost universally accepted as truth?? Could it be that the great wheel is turning, and what is coming into being is closer to "As below, so above"?

They say it's crowded around earth right now, so crowded because what happens here, what we manifest, will have a great ripple effect in the universe.

People rise up and own your power. Joan is doing you a favor, she is not manipulating you with the usual hearts and flowers, she's saying, hey I'm in league with the" devil", but I might have something important for you to hear....so you challenge her...as you should challenge any and all who set themselves up as teachers, even when you are being love-bombed and promised that there is an end to suffering....they can only show the way, they can't take the journey for you, can they??

[edit on 22-2-2009 by Pilot]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Glad to see that you are moving on to the three fold nature of our universe. We don't live in a world of duality, we live in a world of cycles that give the illusion of duality. These cycles of nature can either be a method of growth or destruction.

When times are good, the positive cycle, we can advance our learning, expand our understanding of life, emotionally thrive and enjoy the beautiful universe that we all live in, or we can over indulge, fall prey to our own desires of excess.

When times are bad, the negative cycle, we can turn vicious, become selfish, worry only about our own problems, and blame the rest of the world for the failures that we all create, or we can use this time to develop discipline, toughen our bodies, sharpen our minds, grow closer to those around us who are also going through hard times.

That is how I see duality in a nutshell.

When it comes to the three fold nature of our world, What you call 'Three Primary Distortions of The Infinite One' I would call the first three tenets of living. I would change the order, and label them differently, but they fairly close in nature.

The first tenet is that "Truth is the only currency". Our relationship with the truth provides us with our intellectual understanding of the world, and is the light by which we are able to guide ourselves through life. From our experiences, observations, and the information we gain from others we are able to use the tools of logic, reason, and probability to broaden our perspectives, develop vision, and gain the wisdom necessary to learn predict and prepare for the cycles of nature.

I will get back with you later with the other two, "Living is defying inertia" (emotional), and "Struggle is inherent to our nature".

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Questions:

(1) Why is it that information from various houses is taking the Trinity form, that of Christian doctrine of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost? Why is this new information more scientific and logical than the previous versions throughout history?

My responses:

I know very little about the "Houses". For instance, the number of Houses, the roles they serve on Earth, how one would know whether or not they belong to a particular House. I would say the reason why they are using the Trinity form is because a Truth is a truth. That no matter what House role a House plays, all that exists works within the parameters of these concepts.

I think that it is being presented in a more scientific or logical format for a more sophisticated and widely educated audience. Man has come a long way in his understanding of science since the concepts were originally introduced. We frame much of life from observations made in our living. We like physical proof of a thing. Using science makes it seem more "real" to man and provides a more useful model.

(2) How do these ideas translate from a just being a general idea to indicating how you should choose in a given situation? Any ideas?

My response:

This is the crux of my search. Free will can become a trap for man. Free will that is not exercised utilizing the knowledge of the role of purpose and how light and dark can alter the effects one sees in one's life. The thing is, that one can attempt to put out only love and be of light and still see negative results in life. This is what is so difficult for me to understand, even if I have an understanding of how negative can work to bring about a benefit. Negativity in life can be that which pushes one to continue on in their seach towards the Truth. It does me. I mean it is said that God tests those he loves best the most. Not that I believe that He loves some more than the others. I think that, like in a school where there are advanced classes for those able to handle a more difficult cirriculum, so life goes for those better able to find understanding. At least I hope this is how it works.

At all times, free will should be infused with intent of Purpose tailored with the "colors' of the forces described or "vibrational frequencies" of the strings. This is spirituality manifested in living, going beyond ideas and understanding. It is hard. In order to fully vibrate so that the higher freqencies are reached, actions must be fused with the intention of Purpose to serve the One.

I hope that made sense.

(3) Is this a positive step forward in how to conceive God, or do you think it will slowly die and be restored to more traditional ideas?

I don't see where it is all that different than the original image of serving God; except, in that it makes it easier to conceive how our actions in all ways and deeds can more effectively serve God. It gives us a more clearly defined target. Boy, this stuff is hard to put into words. If we apply the images created by the visualizations of a guitar string or a painting canvas to our imagination, to our meditations, we can better transform our intnet to serve God into the actions we take in our lifes, from the smallest to the largest. Outwardly it may appear the same. But, it is the inner workings that make all the difference.

I think that I am love polarized trying my darnest to become more balanced between light and love. I have taken some really dumb actions in the name of love and have a hard time turning back from those decisions no matter how much I know it makes more sense to do so. To me, love is all embracing and all forgiving. This often does not aid in self preservation. How do I balance these and still feel at peace? Boy oh boy I wish I could answer this.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by Little Star]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Hi joan. Earlier you replied to my question about what is the Law of confusion- An aspect of the Law of Confusion is that you don't have Free Will if you are confused. That begs the question why would anyone want to confuse knowledge other than to prevent wisdom and make somebody make the wrong choices. Although i have no religious hang ups it does make you wonder why in hebraic tradition satan is known as the father of lies and the adversary. Also you say you follow the house lucifer but according to the Sepher Yetzirah he is only the chief of the third hierarchy of spirits. The order being 1) Satan and Molech 2) Beelzebub 3) Lucifuge chief of the satariel. 4) etc. Can you therefore explain why we should trust what appears to be a third tier entity and possibly the purveyor of lies or what is now known as a disinformation agent. I must admit hidden hand was very convincing and if he was misdirecting fully deserves his reputation as a hierophant of the house of lucifer.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JoanTheBlind

"Its well thought out, (as Pilot said) is eloquent, but it doesn't pull any punches in getting your point accross. Thank you. I feel respected here and honored that you would see me as deserving of a bit of critisism."

Thank you for complimenting me Pilot.

Joan, and you as well. However, I truly did not mean to criticize you. I wanted to point out that all of mankind is suffering under great illusions, not just us in the West. The more of us that come to an understanding of the Truth, which applies to all no matter what your origins, the more numbers that will be awaken. The more the Earth will vibrate with the frequencies necessary to make the radical changes necessary. Wouldn't it be great if we could eliminate the need for a Harvest altogether?

If you follow ideas of the East and read some of the stuff here and in other sites, you may think that you have a leg up. Perhpas some do. But, within the numbers of those that do, there are individuals from the East and the West. Thinking you are awake when you are not is the greatest illusion of all and so the hardest to dispell.

However, now that you mention it, can you answer something for me? Given that you say the House of Seth serves the House of Lucifer, is there an interest in pushing back the House of Jesus? Or, are you working to gain more balance as Jesus is love and, as you say, the House of Lucifer is Light?

I must admit, I am a bit too much still in the box to think of Lucifer as Light given he has been called the Prince of Darkness. Hey, if I am able to fully awaken, I will come to know the truth of this. Truth is truth. Light is light. I don't think my not equating Lucifer with light will hurt my seeking, particularly as I am of the House of Jesus and so predisposed in my box of Christian thinking to regard Lucifer in this manner. I understand that the Truth may be different than I currently understand it to be and am willing to move pass that thinking, as long as it serves the Creator.

I mean no disrespect to either the House of Seth or the House of Lucifer. I don't think there is some kind of cosmic war going on. Maybe there is, I just don't Know if there is and so I don't think that there is. I believe that All serves God. If I call forth more light in my life, I don't think I have to do that under the name of Lucifer in order to gain more light in my life.

I just read Spannera's post. I did not read it prior to my posting. He got it in before I was finished writing mine. It is odd that we both touched on the same ideas. I guess that means that more clarification is necessary.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Little Star

Little Star, I challenge you to drop the modesty and take your place alongside those who have something of import to express. It's embarrassing...quit it.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

I tell you what Pilot, as you don't know me, you don't know if I am merely being modest or being honest in stating that I feel I have a long way to go before I can claim complete clarity. Perhaps you need to drop your arrogance in making accusations against folks you don't really know and so cannot possibly understand. I really don't care if you find a single word I say useful. It isn't your purpose that I am serving. You, your singular incarnate being alone, is not the reason for my being involved in this thread. You embarrass yourself and belittle this thread in making such a statement. You have no right to dictate my participation.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Little Star

You have taken my suggestion in the opposite spirit it was intended.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
How is a person supposed to take something when you tell them that they are an embarassment?
I'll have to start doing that after I have insulted someone... "You took that the opposite of the way I intended. I meant to say you are embarassing in a GOOD way."

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by spannera

J: I am impressed with you peoples' use of Mind. Even Little Star is showing feats of this. Very Light of you LS. And you Spannera, thought you'd finally found someone you could mentally spar with who was on par with your intelligence. Hubris. (Or perhaps it is I suffering from that sin of Light).

When Hidden Hand was here, you asked him children's questions. However, looking at who you've been taught by, it is no wonder you gentlemen think your reasoning superior to the teachers that have come here. Everybody likes Maben though you think he's a good natured, couragous ox, and IX-777 is still yet to come into his prime, and ReconPilot you must think disturbed.

S: Hi joan. Earlier you replied to my question about what is the Law of confusion- An aspect of the Law of Confusion is that you don't have Free Will if you are confused. That begs the question why would anyone want to confuse knowledge other than to prevent wisdom and make somebody make the wrong choices.

J: You are forgetting about Complexity and Group Human Nature.

Why is it that even in a group of a dozen people (let alone 6 billion) that when spiritual forces, both postive and negative, are present that they can't help but get culty. You think its Disinformation, or an active strategy to keep you in the dark.

It is not this. There are things that are secret, that must be kept secret but the majority of negativity is in the complexity that arises in groups. To be honest, all attempts are being made to prepare people for Disclosure, and even Hidden Hand I think all of you could sense was teaching his little heart out. By the end of it, he thought much of you and was glad that he decided to teach what he did.

S: Although i have no religious hang ups it does make you wonder why in hebraic tradition satan is known as the father of lies and the adversary.

J: Yes, but by hebraic tradition, Lucifer and Satan are two different beings. Lucifer is mentioned twice in the OT, one in conjuction with Job, and there it is pretty obvious that God is the one in charge and Lucifer following His bidding, and in a passing reference to the King of Babylon. According to the Jews, Lucifer is not Satan, in that it cannot be justified through an impartial analysis of the Torah and the rest of the OT.

The equating of Satan and Lucifer is rather a modern phenominon of Christianity over the last few centuries.

S: Also you say you follow the house lucifer but according to the Sepher Yetzirah he is only the chief of the third hierarchy of spirits. The order being 1) Satan and Molech 2) Beelzebub 3) Lucifuge chief of the satariel. 4) etc.

J: OK, this is where I tie you up in knots, Spannera. You humans are very powerful of mind these days. And its becoming obvious that you just needed a teacher worthy of you, that you are not Sons of Chaos (as ATS'er are sometimes thought of higher beings) but just not impressed by what comes your way.

OK, Kabalistic and Gnostic thought.

Have you noticed that within Gnostic thought there is a retelling of the Garden of Eden incident, where Lord God is presented as the over-protective, angry, jealous one, and the Snake as the Liberator, the defier of unrighteous Control and Dominion? In this sitation it is quite easy to see the point of it: that the story of Adam and Eve can be told from either perspective.

It can either be an act of a Loving Father to plead with his children to be safe and content, and Lucifer as the seducer, the depraved one who leads disobedient children to their doom. Or, it can be told as the courageous Hero who defies the Powerful Corrupt Leader, knowing that human nature requires growth and hardship to thrive, knowing that the new race of Humans can only come from the loins of these two people.

Or perhaps its neither, that the Lord God and Lucifer conspired against the two of them to perform a genetic experiment and the outcome was known before hand and they just needed two Powerful Beings to let Adam and Eve (Atum) make a choice, with all of Creation looking on to see if they would make the decision in the direction of Love (Lord God, Father, feeling/comfort) or Light (Lucifer, Brother, mind/right choice).

Let's twist you up a little more Spannera. MAYBE, just maybe, Atum (Adam and Eve) being the greatest of All, had the God of Love and the Man of Light come before him, and said "Even in my wisdom, I don't know how I would make the choice, of Love or Light. Will you assist me in an experiment where my memories are taken from me, and the choice given?"

WOW, huh! That would be taking Game to a whole new level. Maybe it wasn't even as perverse as you might be finding this explination, but a natural result of the Law of the Houses, that the Houses wanted to see what Atum would do. Not as Atum-Ra, but as naked human Adam and Eve. Two forces acting, one of Love, the other of Light. THe outcome is decided by Atum, the Ancient of Days, in the actual situation a human would have to do it in.

OK, I know you are still with me, Spannera. Every person with half a brain and a reading of Gnostic literature realizes that Lilith and Eve COULD be the same person. One is taught as the coniving, clever, independant bitch who sticks it to Adam by siding with the seducing Serpent instead of with her own good husband. The other the innocent, stupid, easily-lead idiot who can't help herself follow anybody when she's not around Adam, who in what could be called an adolecent type of rebellion decides to eat an apple because she wants to be more like Father.

(Softly) Or perhaps Eve is a person very much like Little Star. Normal, healthy level of intelligence, wants to please her Father in Heaven, but think enough of herself to know that she has to reason things out, and is willing to take a few risks and even defy the normal order to a certain extent in order to do what she thinks is right.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
OK, I haven't answered your question, but before I do, I want you to take these ideas and your idea of the unholy Trinity of Satan/Molech, Beelzebub, and Lucifuge and see if you can come up with a really twisted version, I mean real mentalized, wholy perverse, and a testiment to you full liberation from religious brainwashing, and tell me who S/M,B&L could be. Here's a big hint for you, if the Gnostics could have told a version where the Lord God is the Villian, how about making them all Villians?

(Joan hands Spannera an Apple) What say you Spannera? Take a bite? However if you bite this one, then you'll understand why Seth serves Lucifer. Red or Blue Pill Spannera? Through the mirror or stay where you are. Your choice. However, no Trinity will be here to say "You know where that path leads." However, your mind may have already figured it out, that coniving, clever, independant, innocent, stupid, easily-lead idiot organ that it is.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I don't buy this Law of Confusion thing at all.

Taking for granted your story Joan, someone is lying. For once the Luciferians undertook the task of creating "balance" they also undertook the pursuit of deceit. Which, as follows, denies free will.

Maybe I'm just not understanding. However, like you said before, there is a "harvest" to think about. I guess that means that people are used like cattle. There is another thread ongoing about just that over in skunk-works right now.

Maybe the question you just asked to spannera could be answered in that thread.

But you will also see how I feel about this subject there, also.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
hi Joan . Great answer. I will try to digest the full meaning. Dos'nt mean i have given up though. lol. mmmmmmmmm

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
ummm forgot. The red pill is an unknown quantity. We are told that it can help us to find the truth. We don't know what that truth is, or even that the pill will help us to find it. The red pill symbolises risk, doubt and questioning. In order to answer the question, you can gamble your whole life and world on a reality you have never experienced.
I would like to chose the red pill. Ps i also liked maban.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   

*My persepctive: Father being the Singularity, Son - human incarnation, Holy Ghost - ones higher self. Perhaps more humans are now open to actuality, scientific thinking, then having to be hand held with fables and mythology. For a few thousand years now teachers have perhaps had to 'sugar coat' the important information they had and to put into an *acceptable* format just to get the very ideas across. As humans in the past had to create new verbage for the same definitions so it is today as well. The pendulm swings back again. As a rough example, how the PTB put christian holidays conviently along side pagans, it was an easier, almost covert, transition. Today, with much religious confusion and discord, it is now time to look at these ideas from a less controversial, less rebellious place....like science. Logical eh?

* My reaction to given a situation would corresopond to the charactistics of my house. I'm already noticing 'personality' traits among various houses. How do we know this? By listening to the ghost, the higher self - actually I doubt there is less listening and thinking involved and more just a 'natural' response. Something we don't even think about, circle back around to this being 'a reaction.' What we may not remember is the order of our house but I just bet we are acting and reacting within our particular house.

*For me, I believe it is a more honest direction toward God. Intuitivly, I feel two things happening - a digging in of traditional ideals with less and less tolerance towards opening up to anything new, and this works for them even tho it causes violent convulsing to me
and then an exploration of combining spirituality and science; two ideals which have been at war for sometimes, even tho it was one sided (keeping my personal comments toa minimum as per instructed -look at me Joan! lol) . You had mentioned Hawking. Not to mention all of the theories going on about what will actually happen when Tom Hanks flips the switch on the LHC this coming June. Hey, I should ask you about that! Can you relay any information about what *will* happen? In that you said Quantum Theory is outlawed at this time, it makes me wonder if there aren't little pixies running around the LHC which keep causing it to fail - because in essence - we are not ready for the answers. Break-what is happening here? I'm just sitting here typing and these words are flowing...perhaps things I've pondered but from time to time but any where as to how they flowing and articulating right now. cool

I dream of balance. I'm not sure it's for me. I can tell you one thing and it is not only do you excite me, you Joan, ground me as well. I get a calming from you that in hightened spirtual moments, I've so needed. Gratitude to you. I am most definatly light-polarized almost at times to great detrement. I'm the darkness in the light, I love to play in the shadows but almost compulsivly want to shine light even to those unwilling or unable to feel/see/believe it. This is something I need to work on as it is most draining and indeed does backfire. Seems my unwavering honesty has the same effect. It has always confused me deeply how being so honest could cause so much turmoil in human relationships. To me, to think or be any other way is....alien

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
One final comment about being light-polarized. It seems to me, being a bringer of light that I get judged. I've come to accept that and sense I am a loner, it's fine by me - just makes me a bit sad. I have only the purest spiritual intentions but am misunderstood by most. Someone extreamly wise told me I need to go a bit more camo - lol if they only could see how fully I've integrated -from the acrticles of clothes I choose, the art and music I enjoy, and even my choice in home decor. LOL I'm serious. Going camo, while easier to fit into the mainstream (ew) almost feels like I'd be denying/lying to myself and others. And we can't have that! Agreed that while having this self painted bullseye on myself creates a separateness and opportunities to fall into icky victemhood. I just wanna be me =) And even tho I may scare some, I am quite lovable when you get past the veneer. I once thought it a 'weeding out' tool but, that hasn't worked so well now has it?! It's more of a darn magnent.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I have no idea what you are talking about.

You make no sense.

I'd wish you've of never made your way into this part of the internet.

Find the address bar, type in google.com and find something better to do with your life than.....well... I don't really know what you are doing.

However, your intellect has failed to present nothing more than a comical claim.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by JoanTheBlind

You are of course correct R2012. I was so overwhelmed by the mentality going on lately that I wanted to throw and more advanced puzzle at them and see what ATS'ers would say.

I wish I could go back and edit those out. It was more of a mental puzzle than anything profound I wanted to say. If anyone wants to chew on it, be my guest, but I doubt if the conclusion merits much attention.

Joan.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by JoanTheBlind]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Unit 2: The Account of Jehovah/Yahweh

Hidden Hand outlines a historical and contemporary analysis of the work and destiny of Jehovah, a powerful God Being responsible for spiritual education on Earth.

I am breaking down his discourse into parts so that we can discuss and the group can express their thoughts and feelings on what he touched upon. Taking smaller "chunks" of his discourse and applying out analytical skills I think is the best way, I think, of understanding what it is that he is trying to say.

---

Let us get to the crux of the matter.

Your Creator, the one you have called 'Yahweh', is not "God" inasmuch as your bible refers to him as being "the One True God". He is 'a' Creator (or Sub-Sub-Logos) rather than the One Infinite Creator. He is not even a Galactic level Logos, but rather, is the Planetary Logos for this one planet.

Our Creator, is the one you refer to as 'Lucifer', "The Light Bearer" and "Bright and Morning Star".

Our Creator is not "The Devil" as he has been spuriously portrayed in your bible. Lucifer is what you would call a "Group Soul" or "Social Memory Complex", which has evolved to the level of the Sixth Density, which in effect, means that he (or more accurately "'we") has evolved to a level sufficient that he (we) has attained a status equal or arguably 'greater' than that of Yahweh (we have evolved higher than him). In appearance, were you to gaze upon Lucifer's fullest expression of our Being, the appearance would be that of a Sun or a "Bright Star". Or, when stepping down into a 3rd Density vibration, we would appear as what you may term an 'Angel' or 'Light Being'.

Allow me to elucidate:

When an entity (Group Soul Complex) evolves to the level of the Sixth Density, it is by comparison to the amount of time it takes to get that far, a mere hop skip and a jump from 8th Density Ultimate Re-Union with The One Infinite Creator, and then from there, back to dissolution into the Source of All, Intelligent Infinity.

We (our Bloodline Families), as a Group Soul or Social Memory Complex (Lucifer), were on the verge of Seventh Density Ascension, though at this level, before Harvest comes, we have the choice to progress higher, or, to return to help others of lower densities with their own evolution, by passing down our knowledge and Wisdom (Light) to those that call upon us for assistance, with their own Free Will.

Now, at this time, having made our decision to stay and help our Galactic Brothers and Sisters in The One, we were assigned a challenging task by the Council of Elders, who act as the Guardians of this Galaxy from their Eighth Density 'Head Quarters' on the planet Saturn.

Yahweh, due to the fact that he had NOT (as was his right as Planetary Logos) handed down his own Free Will to "know thyself" to those incarnating upon 'his' planet, was having very little evolutionary progress therein. So we (Lucifer) were sent to help. Once the order was given from the Council of Elders, we "Fell", or Descended back to a place where we could, with hard work and focus, once again materialize a 3rd Density manifestation of ourself.

Yahweh had agreed to our coming, in fact it was he who had initially asked the Council for a "Catalyst" of change to enter into his Creation, and share the knowledge and wisdom we had attained through our Ascensions. In the absence of Free Will upon the planet, there can be no Polarity, and therefore, nothing to 'choose' between. Just as is portrayed in the book of Genesis, the planet was very "Edenic" in nature. Sure, it was a lovely 'paradise', yet the Beings incarnating there had no agitator toward evolving beyond the 3rd Density, and therefore, little hope of ever making the journey Home, to The One. Yahweh has been happy to keep his own little pet Eden Project in effect, but with little chance of the Souls here making it Home, it had become in effect, an albeit very beautiful 'Prison'. Yahweh was, in modern parlance, running a benign dictatorship.

Without Polarity, (derived from Free Will), there is only the Unity of Love and Light, and no choice to experience 'other than' that. So, we were to be the Catalyst for change, in order to provide that choice, thus bringing Polarity. Yahweh agreed that we would introduce the concept of Free Will to Earth's inhabitants, by offering them an initial choice, as to whether they 'wanted' it or not. Hence, "The Tree of the Knowledge of 'Good and Evil'" (or more accurately, the Knowledge of Polarity, of Positive or Negative). Yahweh takes his inhabitants to a new 'garden' and tells them you can do anything you like, except this one thing, thus creating the desire to do the one thing there are told they cannot. Hence, a "Choice". We provide the Catalyst by telling them the benefits of attaining Knowledge, they eat from the tree, and the rest is history.

Yahweh thought that his 'Children' would still choose to obey him, and when he discovered they did not, he became angry. As he himself describes in his scriptures, he is a "Jealous God", and he did not like it that his 'children' had chose to disobey him, and follow our advice. We're already committed to being here for a predefined set of "Cycles" to help provide the Catalyst for Human evolution, namely by offering you the Negative Option, or that which you choose to call "evil". Now that Free Will had been granted, Yahweh could not retract it, and we have to stay here as contracted to continue to provide the planet with the Polarity choice. Since then, Yahweh has confined us (as a Group Soul) here within the Earth's Astral Planes (which is very constricting and uncomfortable for a Being of our Wisdom and experience). The Council of Elders gave us the choice to be released (against Yahweh's will), but at the cancellation of our contract to Serve the planet earth; or to remain and fulfil our assignment, and endure Yahweh's self proclaimed "Wrath". We stayed, but as a karmic result of our Group Soul's confinement by Yahweh, our own individuated Souls were given the mandate (by The Council) to "Rule" over Yahweh's people during our physical incarnations here on your planet.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Let's be clear about one thing though. All of this (physical life / incarnation), is a very intricate and skillfully designed Game, whereby the One Infinite Creator, plays the game of forgetting who It is, so that It can learn to remember, and in doing so, experience and know Itself as Creator. All the way down to us tiny individuated sparks of the All That Is. Off stage, and between "Lives" (zero-point time / anti-matter Universe) as incarnated "human beings", we, all of us / you (as Souls), are great friends. Brothers and Sisters in The One.

Between 'lives' we all have a great laugh about the parts we have performed in the 'play', and look forward to and have great fun preparing the next chapters to act out.

----

Questions:

(1) According to Hidden Hand, what is the relationship between the Jehovah SMC and the Light-Bringer SMC? Do you agree, or admit that this could be possible, based on your understandings and study of these matters?

(2) Why was evolution slow in Yahweh's group? Why do you suppose it needed to be speeded up? How do Light-Bringers increase the speed of evolution within a group?

(3) Why is polarity necessary for change to happen?

(4) How do you figure Harvest factors into this? What is Harvest, in a paragraph or less? What is Harvest? What is the benifit of Harvest?

(5) How do you feel about all of this being called Game? Why do you suppose its called The Game?

[edit on 23-2-2009 by JoanTheBlind]

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join