It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discussion of Ruling Bloodlines Disclosure

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The purpose of this thread is to discuss that which has been disclosed by Master Hidden Hand in the original "Window of Oportunity" thread, with a commentary by myself, Joan The Blind, a noblewoman of an adjacent House, that of Seth.

Purpose

It is my intent to provide commentary to the wisdom and knowledge given to us by Master Hidden Hand. My purpose is to provide support for the content of the teachings in the original thread. It is also my intent to extend to the interested participants my help and experience and to provide a forum in which we can discuss, either affirming or dissenting, Master Hidden Hand's discourse.

Rules of Interaction

I reiterate Master Hidden Hand's original rules for this thread:

----

1). I will afford you courtesy and respect in the manner I address you, and I expect the same from you in reciprocation.

2). I will decide whether or not I am either willing or permitted to answer your question. If your question is not answered, it is either because I cannot disclose it, or because I considered your question was lacking in one or more of the following: respect, courtesy, intelligence, decency, or that it was otherwise unworthy of being dignified with a response.

3). That you agree to treat this potential dialogue with an aspect of "provisional faith". In practice, this means that rather than impeding the flow of information with crass comments of disbelief or petty name calling, my participation here requires of you that you discourse with me under "suspended judgment". In other words, wait until the process is complete, before deciding for yourself as to the content of truth and knowledge imparted herein.

4). That you formulate your questions intelligently. My time is limited. I do not want to waste it by having to trawl through pointless, futile, insensible or disrespectful questions, therefore I will answer the questions I feel are most deserving of a response, during the time that I have available. Use the time we have wisely.

If any of the above conditions are breached, I reserve the right to terminate our discourse forthwith, if I so choose.

----

In addition to these rules, I will periodically forward for discussion quotes from the original thread, provide commentary from the perspective of my own House, and open the discussion for that quoted material. I would very much welcome those with a knowledge of related material (ie. Ra and Sethian Materials, Law of One, etc. etc.) to interject with their own knowledge so that the truth of this matter can be properly investigated.

These things being said, I will attempt to provide commentary and answer your questions as honestly and openly as is permissible for me. I will check back and respond as time and health allows.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
What is wrong with your health?

2nd line.

If you'll be kind enough to oblige me with an answer, perhaps I can explain why I ask.

[edit on 8-2-2009 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Hey, I'm Blup the "heard it all before"... nice to meet you

Here we go again.....

[edit on 8/2/09 by blupblup]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
What is wrong with your health?

2nd line.

I have a question for you.

Why is that your entire purpose here on ATS seems to be about making snide remarks towards posters you don't agree with. Honestly, your post above was not necessary, at all.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Um, this is a conspiracy site, and not your personal web page, if you do not want anyone to upset your delicate balance, then perhaps this is not the place for your ego.

You will undoubtedly find individuals who will ask you questions and grill your sources to the fullest. As long as they stay within the terms and conditions you should not begin your OP stating that you reserve the right to ban anyone who is opposing to your agenda.

Personally I am interested in what you have to share and have never seen or heard of the hidden hand theory. Perhaps starting with a little back ground and your connection would be helpful.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Also your thread title is misleading, I came here for disclosure of the bloodlines, not a Q@A session in which you seek information rather than giving it.

By all means, disclose away!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Excuse me? There is a very valid reason why I asked my question. If the OP will answer, I'll explain why I ask. I didn't break any of the OP's "rules of engagement."

Edit - This was in response to Tgautier13's comments. Reply-to button didn't work.

[edit on 8-2-2009 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Hidden Hand is the name of the poster who started this thing with his/her "ruling bloodlines disclosure" thread.

Surely you are familiar with it? It was a big to-do.
Pretty controversial.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
hte hidden hand was a thread a while back. someone claiming to be a bigtime family member that wants to answer our questions because it was his duty.

it was absolute fantasy then and it's just plain stupid now. no "secret" society member would name himself hidden hand it's dumb. the whole point of having a secret society is that it's a SECRET. they dont' expose themselve to the public and the sure as &%# don't answer "secret" questions to total strangers.

op: it's lucky for you that ats gets money for people using these pages or else you'd never be allowed to post some stupid nonsense like this here. ats is filled with abotu 85% total trash threads. (of course lots of them are entertaining) but abotu 15% of what's here is really good information.

i seriously don't understand how trash like this can keep from being moved to the trash bin. mods please, have some dignity.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JoanTheBlind

I FEEL DRAWN TO YOU..............

NO INTRIGUED.....
THIS IS A DISCUSSION SITE SO EXPECT SLIGHT CRITICISM.......SURELY

[edit on 8'2/2009 by surrealist1978]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
JiR: What is wrong with your health?

J: Let us say I have a moderate case of Armageddon. This is a mild joke, I know, but a good way to describe it.

BB: Hey, I'm Blup the "heard it all before"... nice to meet you

J: It is good to meet you as well BB. And yes, here we go again.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Could you elaborate a little on your failing health please? That didn't really answer my question at all. It was a simple enough question, I thought.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I think Ms. TheBlind is referring to this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Personally I found it to be codswallop, along with the claims of Mr. Hand and Ms. TheBlind, but hey, that's just me.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
i dont' think joan is interested in his/her own health. it's getting plenty of attention and i don't mind pumping your brain for a little bit. go ahead, get a few jollies who cares? it's better than people taking this junk for something serious.

now, if you'd have said that the secrets to life were actually decodable using the captian crunch super decodomatic 3000 i would be much more likely to believe you. or if you said mad magazine's trifold endpage held the core value system of this universe i'd hop aboard.

ring the stupid bell: school's in.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

IS THIS SELESTRIAL MEANING BY ANY CHANCE

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

IS THIS SELESTRIAL MEANING BY ANY CHANCE

SORI I DOUBLE POSTED

[edit on 8'2/2009 by surrealist1978]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
birds of a fether.

ha ha

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

CODSWALLOP.......not heard that in awhile.....

LETS HER SIDE AT LEAST........THIS ELITE,BLOODLINE,THE THRONE,ROYALITY WHATEVER OR WHOEVER THEY MAYBE,are no different 2 u or I just remember that.....
AND IF SHE CANT HANDLE WERE NOT CALLING HER MA'AM THEY SO BE IT.........
ROYALTY

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

YOUR FROM THE BLOODLINE OF CAIN?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

JiR: Could you elaborate a little on your failing health please? That didn't really answer my question at all. It was a simple enough question, I thought.

J: There is at this time in parts of the Mind of God a natural process occuring that, in the Christian nomecleture, is called Armageddon, a time of destruction. A manifestation of this on the physical plane is a mental and emotional disturbance in various House members to varying degrees. It is both painful and confusing.

I mentioned my heath because it is many times difficult to respond accurately and intelligently during these times.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join