It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love Stories...the ones that make you cry. :(

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
anyone seen Untamed Heart. en.wikipedia.org...
I once wrote a song and recorded it to a four track and dubbed character dialogue(christian slater and marisa tomei) from it for a girlfriend that was obsessed with the film. Its a cool movie. Its a Fullbox on the tissue rating, way above a travel pack.

I love the Fountain. I know alot of people trashed it, but at its heart, its a classic love story.
I also think The English Patient has got to be up there. My 2cents.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
reply to post by Melissa101

oh my gosh..forget the movie, i just
watching the preview!

I just watched this movie last night and yes it was a tear jerker. Any married couple should watch this movie " fire proof " and you don't have to be religious, just know that it's up to you to keep your marriage fireproof.

I cried in this movie really bad.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The movie that always gets to me is What Dreams May Come

True love means facing all hell and going forward.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   

The title is What Dreams May Come and it really is one of the most beautiful and amazing pieces of cinema that I have ever seen.

An excellent (and little known) film. Pretty much my idea of the afterlife (our own created universes)...so if ever asked, I just direct them to this film...

Most of the (serious) ones already mentioned here are good. Family ones are the ones that get me pretty bad though... The other day, Father of the Bride was on...and when he's thinking back and they show her growing up...man...

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
According to my daughter,
"A Walk to Remember"
Haven't watched the movie myself yet.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

I’m not the kind of guy who cries much at movies…in fact there are only three movies that ever made me cry…here is one of them…

This might not be a romantic love story but it is a love story nonetheless….

Million Dollar Baby

- JC

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I cant believe someone posted What Dreams May Come! I thought I was the only one who seen that movie!

My dad reccomended it to me when I was young so I decided to watch it. He later told me it was him and my moms movie. Because my mom is on drugs and he's always chasing after her trying to get her better, to where the quote says "Thank you for being so wonderful that a guy would choose hell over heaven just to be around you."

Gets me everytime.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
yeah the notebook was awesome.

I watched another called 'love and basketball' when I broke up with my ex and thats been the only movie which has made me bawl my eyes out. I think my relationship with my ex was as great as the korean movie 'my sassy girl'.

Another good love story is 'slumdog millionare', but its a typical indian movie from what i've been told.

"Fool of me," Love and Basketball (MV)

This last scene always eats away at me and now since I have a chance to get back with my ex I'm going to show her this movie and see how she reacts to it.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by nahsik]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join