It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive UFO wave engulfed the British Isles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2003 @ 08:24 PM
link   
What does the British Ministry of Defence really know about unidentified flying objects? Is there a conspiracy of silence over visits by alien craft? With the imminent arrival of a British Freedom of Information Act, many hundreds of formerly �secret� files covering official investigations of UFO reports in Britain are now available for study.

DAVID CLARKE and ANDY ROBERTS spent three years following the paper-trail in search of Britain�s X-Files. This is what they found�

Story Link - www.forteantimes.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Although this is a fairly old post I think it is worth bringing it into light in view of the fact as of the 1st Jan 2005 the new UK laws of the Freedom of Information Act came into force.

Ive not read the article you mention, its a big long to keep my interest, but Ill throw my two-penneth in based on what you say in your post.

It would be interesting to see how much information you would be able to obtain from Governemnt departments on issues such as UFOs. Since there can be exemptions on this Act, Im sure that the Government will use this right to hold back the info on a lot of 'debatable' UFO topics using the exemptions available to them.

join