It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan Taliban release video of Polish hostage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Pakistan Taliban release video of Polish hostage

news.yahoo.com

PESHAWAR (AFP) – Pakistani Taliban militants released a graphic video Sunday showing the beheading of a Polish engineer whom they said was killed because Islamabad refused to free detained insurgents.

The tape, seen by an AFP correspondent here, was released one day after a spokesman for Pakistan's umbrella Taliban group said its men had decapitated Piotr Stanczak, who was seized in the volatile northwest on September 28.

Pakistan has seen a number of kidnappings of foreign nationals in recent months, many of them in the northwest, where Taliban and Al-Qaeda militants have been holed up since the US-led invasion of Afghanistan in late 2001.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
This is the price that Poland pays for sending troops to Afghanistan, as well as not allowing the release of Taliban freedom fighters that were caught and put in prison without any evidence of their involvement in this so called War on Terror. No doubt I blame on this on the U.S. govt. as well since they anger the Taliban for firing missiles which does nothing but anger them more.

news.yahoo.com

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Just wanted to give my best wishes to this man and his family.

Justice will seek out his disgusting murderers. They are the lowest form of life. I am disgusting that beings like them could ever exist.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
One question!
How polish Governement could do anything concerning release of some convicted criminals held by their own country????
besides that "freedom fighterts" demanded for release of one hostage, however educated , european etc, of 120(- one hundred twenty! )taliban criminals,
sentenced by pakistani courts.
It will change nothing in our-polish regard-look at this conflict.
It will only make us more determinated and hostile to all that comes from islamic-integrists countries.
Frankly! being polish...maybe Im not the best person but I try to by openminded , but now , knowing that someone asking for my help - whatever, who will seem to me Afgan or Pakistani I l first look for something like big knife(no magnum44
) to be sure I can master situation . After Il look what he asks ...
Of course I admit- it culd be prepared by some inteligence agency provocation ...it changes nothing- we will send no more soldiers there(hope)for Obama, but having only bad experiences-hundreds of years lasting wars with islam we will not love them more;-/
TO hell with all of them!!!!
Stanley Kowalsky

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

This is the price that Poland pays for sending troops to Afghanistan, as well as not allowing the release of Taliban freedom fighters that were caught and put in prison without any evidence of their involvement in this so called War on Terror. No doubt I blame on this on the U.S. govt. as well since they anger the Taliban for firing missiles which does nothing but anger them more.

news.yahoo.com

Just what freedoms are the Taliban fighting for? Seems to me, they are against freedom, as they would establish Sharia Law should they take over Afghanistan and Pakistan. What are Arabs even doing in tribal Afghanistan and Pakistan, if not to kill Americans and Westerners, and spread their polluted form of Islam?
I do agree on 1 point, however. We don't need to anger the Taliban. We need to kill them all.

top topics

join