It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crystal Links

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Wasn't really sure where to put this but has anyone been on www.crystalinks.com...? The site is very basic and there's some bs but there's also a lot of useful information in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I love that site, she covers an enormous range of topics. She also posts her personal experiences in many areas.

I frequent there often, not the best site design, but plenty of information.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by helpmefindtheway
I love that site, she covers an enormous range of topics. She also posts her personal experiences in many areas.

I frequent there often, not the best site design, but plenty of information.

I haven't read many of her own personal accounts what does she claim? contacts with aliens etc?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I am going on memory here, but I was reading up on ancient Egypt and came across her site. She posted what she knew of many myths and such, but she also posted her own account of visiting Egypt, including pictures. The same goes with Peru.

The one thing you will notice is that she doesn't seem to be pushing her personal beliefs, but cataloguing everything she has researched into an encyclopedia type presentation. You don't see "I think", or "I believe", but rather "some believe", or "apparently"

Sometimes the information is brief, but other times it is more in depth.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Yeah very true I found that a refreshing change. Someone really needs to make her a better site though lol

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

The movie "Esoteric Agenda" was heavily influenced from that website. Urge everyone to watch it if they haven't already done so.

Peace

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I enjoy that site quite a bit. Though she doesn't often go in depth about some topics, she's posted vignettes on virtually every new age/esoteric concept and I often stop by if I need an overview or quick definition of something.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Crystalinks is a great resource website. You can kick start your research there in a lot of instances.

I have learnt a lot reading there.

new topics

top topics

join