It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For newbie Survivalist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
This Link

Many thanks to cnichols for posting this link in another thread.

I have not seen this link on the survival forum before and I did a search.

I think this website is vital for any new and even seasoned survivalists to read.
The site is packed full of tips and hints for urban and out in the sticks survival.

Again Many thanks go to cnichols.

Hey lets get this thread going and put all useful links for survival here, once we have compiled a good list maybe we can put a list together that can be posted or U2U'd to anyone requesting the links or something. It could be like a one stop shop for links to other survival sites etc.

After all, we are all here to help and exchange ideas.

Regards.

Colec

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Here is another good site with forum

This site could be very useful, but i'm sure many members on here will already be members.

Disclaimer ( I have no financial interest in any of the links I am posting. )

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Hands on learning

This is a great site for us UK survivalists as you can go out into the sticks and learn about fire making, shelter building etc with hands on experience.

It is alright talking about good survival skills but it's in the field that we learn find out what works and what does not.

Disclaimer ( I have no financial interest what so ever with this site and I am not attempting to add free advertising for this site. )
I honestly feel that we should learn as much as possible before any sitx happens. Lets not get caught with our pants down.

Mods, if this thread breaks any rules please pull it down.

Colec

join