It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Lands Near Minuteman Missile Base; Affects Radio Transmissions - Defensive Measures Taken!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
History always reflects reality

The point being this may have happened 40 years ago

But given the evidence what if or what could this possibly mean, for us now?

Now i know how people have this concept of time as in a state of present

But lets say what if these intelligence unbeknown to us in any way shape or form was to monitor our strengths and weaknesses what would you think?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by PammyK
Great find! You know, I have such a strong feeling we are about to find out about or see these visitors from other places. Sometimes I think they live here on earth in the sea and in volcanos. Thanks for your post!

Maybe they are just right now next to you and watch you while you are reading this text. Who knows? Anyone who can be hypnotized and be told that that he or she is alone in a room and then does not see anyone anymore, can also be told or be programmed to ignore the energy field of what we call aliens in our ignorance.

And this ridiculous tiny segment in which we can "see" makes us virtually blind.

Greetings

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by PammyK

i agree i also think they live in our cities but in new forms or hiding behind hoods. I also FEEL a mass arrival is approaching..all this talk of positive UFO's,comets by everyday people is a good sign. perhaps finally the earth is beginning to come together on this matter.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWriter

thanks for that but i had a time lapse this morning :O my clock was working fine last night and when i woke up it said 9:40am so i rolled back over to sleep..i get waken up at 10am on my watch/clock by my dad ringing saying "are you still in bed!" i said "why" he said "it's 12:40!" i was like
..anyone got advice on this..my brain has been killing since i realised that proper hardcore headache.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWriter

Originally posted by PammyK
Great find! You know, I have such a strong feeling we are about to find out about or see these visitors from other places. Sometimes I think they live here on earth in the sea and in volcanos. Thanks for your post!

Maybe they are just right now next to you and watch you while you are reading this text. Who knows? Anyone who can be hypnotized and be told that that he or she is alone in a room and then does not see anyone anymore, can also be told or be programmed to ignore the energy field of what we call aliens in our ignorance.

And this ridiculous tiny segment in which we can "see" makes us virtually blind.

Greetings

back to topic at hand..you just scared me big time >.< but if they were invisible wouldnt we bang into them? or do we not "feel" it thats a cool theory though i'll be thinking about that.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Mornin' alienj

Originally posted by alienj
reply to post by Frank Warren

Wow isnt this a little dated, I dont think alien 1966 is coming back anytime soon, just dont see the realavance.

You're participating in a forum entitled. "Aliens & UFOs"; please explain how it's not relevant to this forum.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth
back to topic at hand..you just scared me big time >.< but if they were invisible wouldnt we bang into them? or do we not "feel" it thats a cool theory though i'll be thinking about that.

Hi Raider of Truth,

I didn't mean to scare you

No seriously, here just a few thoughts…

1.) Have you ever felt a chill down your spine for no apparant reason? Well, is it possible that someone just walked through you at this point of time?

2.) If time is relative and there is no past, present or future, and all takes place at the same instant, then nobody would still bang into each other. Why would I claim that?

OK, here is an example: Imagine you are on a former battlefield. You know this place is a haunted place, because many people have reported sightings of what they consider as paranormal (e.g. ghosts). Of course, you cannot bang into ghosts (but then I could consider point 1 - see above)
What one may see as ghosts, may just something from a different "now".

Apart from seeing ghosts, one could also reason that past, present, and future that is superimposed may only open a window for a short period of time to show an event from a different layer of now. Why a different layer of now? Because whether you live in the past, the present or the future, the active participant would always consider to be in the present (now).

But would you bang into them? Probably not, but people a long time ago (I can't give you a link, since I heard about it when I was little - disappeared from the surface without any trace). They could have gone there and then bang or bumped into them (possible). Is it also probable? In a universe with infinite possibilities, everything is possible in my point of view.

Another example: Consider having an Out-of-Body experience. The only thing you would do is "expand" your awareness by expanding your etheric body. Hence, you would or could meet other entities - and let's assume you see them even though you have only floated slightly above your body. Would you bang into them? No you wouldn't. OBE is no figment of imagination and so we already have proof.

I hope no skeptics will read this posting or they most likely go banana because I have mentioned proof (LOL). Apart from the OBE, people who had Near-Death-Experiences have also meet deceased friends. But back into what we call "reality" and "life" they don't bang into anyone "dead". Or do they? (see point 1)

Now, with all these possibilities and these are only examples, why would we have to bang or bump into aliens? It is agitating that scientists always ramble about aliens and that if they exist, then they must come from far away. I consider it ultra-close-minded.

Now, since I have probably put you to sleep with my rambling, wake up again. These were just a few thoughts …

Greetings

ps: Long postings scare me, because the probability of grammar and spelling mistakes increases dramatically

[edit on 9-2-2009 by TheWriter]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Good Day Matt!

Originally posted by MattMulder
Hey Frank.
A lot of things are going on, and have been going on, in and around Minot Air Force Base. There has been ( and the still is at the time i write this ) a "most popular"' thread about strange deaths occuring at... Minot Air Force Base !!

Interesting . . . can you post the link?

I assume that if there is any connection between technology and aliens, that base must play an important role.

What do you base you're assumption on . . . the a fore mentioned activity?

If , and only if, aliens have not tried to make contact yet, I think that they are attracted by the formidable energies contained in the Minot Air Force warheads, sleeping under huge vaults. They are attracted by nuclear energy, and if they attempt contact, it's gonna be around a nuclear plant.

Of course the notion that "ET" might be here because of "man's experimentation with 'nuclear weapons'" is as old as "modern day Ufology"; however, no matter what side of the argument you're on, one thing that can't be denied is the "constant UFO reports" around such sensitive military and or nuclear sites.

As early as 1947 UFOs were reported at Hanford, Oakridge and Los Alamos . . . and let's not forget Roswell Army Air Field.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Good Day KF,

Originally posted by kidflash2008

These are the best kinds of cases. A major is putting a big risk of losing promotions by reporting such an incident. Great find, and hopefully more will pop up as retirees start to come forward.

Statute (AF-200) mandated the report be made. A letter was sent to Hynek re this case as well, in addition to a recommendation fro this case to be analyzed by the Condon Committee.

Hynek wrote about the case in an article via the "Saturday Evening Post."

Retirees coming forward is "rare" . . . they have to be "sought out."

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Mornin' EDteach

Originally posted by EDteach
My husband's boss saw the UFO with his brother in the 1967 incident in Minot. It was large, hovered over the ground, and retreated quickly. He remembers it quite vividly. My previous employer was stationed at one of the launch facilities as well then and talked about the incident--how they affected the computer systems.

I just sent you a U2U please get back to me ASAP.

Thanks,
Frank

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Alienmojo

Originally posted by Alienmojo

Great find. Is this sort of thing still happening? All I have ever heard of were sightings in the 1960's at silos and whatnot. How about today? Does it still happen today at all?

Thanks for your work!

Thank you for the kind words; the short answer to your question is "yes." Not to commonly known, is the fact that thre is a nuclear facility in very close proximity to Stephenville, which was the location for the most impressive UFO event of 2008, and there have been more sightings in the area within the last two weeks.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frank Warren
Good Day KF,

Statute (AF-200) mandated the report be made. A letter was sent to Hynek re this case as well, in addition to a recommendation fro this case to be analyzed by the Condon Committee.

Cheers,
Frank

Even though it was required for them to make reports, UFO sightings were not encouraged if one was to pin on higher ranks. This was true of the officer promotion system, but I don't think it affected the enlisted ranks (except for senior NCO ranks).
Retirees may still not want to talk about such happenings as many were told not to talk about them. It was in the middle of the Cold War, and military men took those orders seriously. Unfortunately, many witnesses will take what they have seen to their graves.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Hey KF,

Originally posted by kidflash2008

Originally posted by Frank Warren
Good Day KF,

Cheers,
Frank

Even though it was required for them to make reports, UFO sightings were not encouraged if one was to pin on higher ranks. This was true of the officer promotion system, but I don't think it affected the enlisted ranks (except for senior NCO ranks).

I agree with what you say "in part," and only in a general sense; it's important to remember, we're talking about a "nuclear missile launch facility" during the cold war (as you cite below) which was tracking (2) bogies on radar and being observed by ground personnel. This was not a sighting of a distant light seen while performing some menial task.

Not reporting this would have been a dereliction of duty.

Retirees may still not want to talk about such happenings as many were told not to talk about them. It was in the middle of the Cold War, and military men took those orders seriously. Unfortunately, many witnesses will take what they have seen to their graves.

So true . . .

Cheers,
Frank

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join