It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Lands Near Minuteman Missile Base; Affects Radio Transmissions - Defensive Measures Taken!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Mornin' Forumerions!

[Yet another incident of UFOs reported at nuclear and or sensitive military installations]

In August of 1966 UFOs were spotted near minuteman missile launch facilities (3 separate silos) located at or near Carpio and Grano North Dakota, under the administration of the 862nd Combat Support Group (SAC) Minot AF.

Not only were the UFOs spotted by the personnel of the missile silos (e.g., Mike Flight), they were tracked by radar; Additionally, the UFOs, according to witnesses "affected radio transmissions," which became more severe when the UFOs were in closer proximity to the launch facilities (silos). During this incident one of the UFOs was reported to "land."

Immediately measures were taken: AN F-106 Interceptor was launched; additionally, an airborne KC-135 was diverted to scan the area. On the ground a strike team was dispatched to the area of the reported landing.

One of the witnesses, a site activation team member made of a drawing of the object which resembled a "classic flying saucer shape:

Read the original report . . .

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Great find! You know, I have such a strong feeling we are about to find out about or see these visitors from other places. Sometimes I think they live here on earth in the sea and in volcanos. Thanks for your post!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Hi PammyK!

Originally posted by PammyK
Great find! You know, I have such a strong feeling we are about to find out about or see these visitors from other places. Sometimes I think they live here on earth in the sea and in volcanos. Thanks for your post!

Thanks!

This is certainly a most significant event; it's also another example of "UFOs having an effect on electrical systems" (radio communications) at nuclear and or sensitive military installations.

This event preceded the incident at Echo and Oscar Flights in Montana the following year.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Hey Frank.
A lot of things are going on, and have been going on, in and around Minot Air Force Base. There has been ( and the still is at the time i write this ) a "most popular"' thread about strange deaths occuring at... Minot Air Force Base !!

I assume that if there is any connection between technology and aliens, that base must play an important role.

If , and only if, aliens have not tried to make contact yet, I think that they are attracted by the formidable energies contained in the Minot Air Force warheads, sleeping under huge vaults. They are attracted by nuclear energy, and if they attempt contact, it's gonna be around a nuclear plant.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Frank Warren

These are the best kinds of cases. A major is putting a big risk of losing promotions by reporting such an incident. Great find, and hopefully more will pop up as retirees start to come forward.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
You know this really wouldn't surprise me at all. Sometimes I think that they are here to show us a new path to unity or to keep us from destroying our selves. If they are real they have been with us for a long long time and yet no hostilities from them have taken place. I think the governments of the world don't appreciate this because they could possibly lose control and wealth over us which would easily explain the hostilities we take against them and their craft. Anyways thats my two cents worth.

Good post.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MattMulder

I think the deaths at the base are related to a missing nuke or something to that effect.

These two incidences are most certainly not connected. Not to mention they happened 40+ years apart.

However, I would agree that a place like Minot would be a good place for the Government to hold meetings with offworlder ambassadors, should they exist.
Pretty darned remote in those parts.

To the other poster talking about them living in the seas: You very well could be right. But also consider that they appear to use our atmospheric electrical storms for energy, they could simply suspend themselves in the upper-atmosphere indefinately. If it were me I would hide in the clouds.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I think the rendlesham forest incident and several other military bases have much in common with this one. These UFO's have been known for this phenomena now we know they are doing this but why? Is it in our best interest to disable our warheads or is there a more sinister agenda to this? Could this mean in the future they are practicing to down our defenses? UFO's have also been known to cause blackouts and have been spotted near power plants before blackouts.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
My husband's boss saw the UFO with his brother in the 1967 incident in Minot. It was large, hovered over the ground, and retreated quickly. He remembers it quite vividly. My previous employer was stationed at one of the launch facilities as well then and talked about the incident--how they affected the computer systems.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
It is not that I do not believe many of these stories (hoaxes or not), its just that I am not surprised.

Once the general public get solid proof, then I can just think "Finally!".

Much of the worlds population already thinks intelligent life exists outside of earth.

This is a bit off topic, but just tonight I was driving and looked up to a full moon. TRULY incredible to think that there have actually been a HUMAN BEING setting foot on something so far away and out of this world. I wish I was alive when that moment happened.

We can see the smallest of matter and the largest of mass - but will we ever see the truth?

[edit on 8-2-2009 by FritosBBQTwist]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Great find. Is this sort of thing still happening? All I have ever heard of were sightings in the 1960's at silos and whatnot. How about today? Does it still happen today at all?

Thanks for your work!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I imagine that they would keep the secrecy lid on such things very tight now-a-days, but that is just me.
I haven't heard of any in recent times. Like you said, all stories like this seem to have occured decades ago.

I mean, this is a VITAL threat to National Security. It would most likely be quarantined by the Government because they don't know how to stop it.

We all like to fool ourselves that the Governments are opening up, but that is one story they WOULD NOT want you to know was still happening. Disclosure can only happen if people feel that there isn't too much to worry about.
If it is something potentially life threatening, like this, they'll keep it under lock and key. Not to be heard about until someone at the scene is on their death-bed.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Corrected post - withdrawn.

Reason - incorrect assumption.

[edit on 8-2-2009 by Retseh]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
If you re-read the initial post, you will see that the event took place in August of '66.
2nd line.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

Oops, thanks, my bad.

Missed that totally, I'll correct the post.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alienmojo

Great find. Is this sort of thing still happening? All I have ever heard of were sightings in the 1960's at silos and whatnot. How about today? Does it still happen today at all?

Thanks for your work!

The answer is...NO. They don't even have Minute Man missles anymore and the silos are now abandoned and rotting. This is another of those posts claiming "discoveries" that have no relevance to today. What IS relevant today is this...we are about to witness the greatest deception of all time. When aliens will be disclosed to be our ancestors and having the answers to our spiritual questions. Acceptance of this deceit will be final and damning...wake up

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel

Originally posted by Alienmojo

Thanks for your work!

The answer is...NO. They don't even have Minute Man missles anymore and the silos are now abandoned and rotting. This is another of those posts claiming "discoveries" that have no relevance to today. What IS relevant today is this...we are about to witness the greatest deception of all time. When aliens will be disclosed to be our ancestors and having the answers to our spiritual questions. Acceptance of this deceit will be final and damning...wake up

I concur , if they disclose type 3 it's going to be the biggest thing ever in my lifetime.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
This happened in 1966. Did I miss somthing?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Wow isnt this a little dated, I dont think alien 1966 is coming back anytime soon, just dont see the realavance.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join