It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Counter Terrorism Experts Question 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

- Terrell (Terry) E. Arnold was the number 2 counter-terrorism official at the U.S. State Department, and is one of the world's leading experts on terror.Arnold served as the Deputy Director, Office of Counter-Terrorism and Emergency Planning, at the U.S. State Department. He is also the former Chairman of the Department of International Studies at the National War College. Arnold is skeptical of the government's explanation for 9/11

- Bogdan Dzakovic was a 14-year counter-terrorism expert in the Security Division of the Federal Aviation Administration. Dzakovic was Team Leader of the FAA's Red (Terrorism) Team, which conducted undercover tests on airport security through simulated terrorist attacks. Dzakovic said about the 9/11 Commission:
"The best I could say about it is they really botched the job by not really going into the real failures. … At worst, I think the 9/11 Commission Report is treasonous."

- Edward L. Peck, former Deputy Director to the White House Task Force on Terrorism , is calling for a new investigation into 9/11

- John Loftus, former Federal Prosecutor, Office of Special Investigations, U.S. Department of Justice under Presidents Jimmy Carter and Ronald Reagan; former U.S. Army Intelligence officer, and currently a widely-sought media commentator on terrorism and intelligence services questions the government's version of 9/11

- Col. David Hunt, MA, is an expert in Special Operations, Counter Terrorism and Intelligence Operations. Hunt says that the Able Danger program was real, and that high-level White House officials were briefed about the 9/11 terrorists - including Mohamed Atta - before 9/11

Military leaders don't buy the 9/11 Commission's version of the story either. Neither do intelligence professionals.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.
www.opednews.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
If there is a "new investigation", I hope it's conclusions are more viable.

I still find it hard to believe that Congress turns a blind eye to such a significant historical event.

Great find. S & F

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
All we're asking for is a New in depth Investigation explaining the multiple failures of the Former Administration. I understand the current President is not excited about looking to the past.

"He said that after eight years of uncertainty, he wants to look forward, not back," said Sally Regenhard, mother of New York City Firefighter Christian Regenhard who died in the World Trade Center attacks.

www.newsday.com...

Just do not stand in the way of our investigations.

[edit on 8-2-2009 by Aubryish]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
If they answer ONE question....just ONE...

I want to know who paid for it!!!! In the 9/11 commission they said basically it didn't matter who funded the operation. Are you kidding me?!

Oh... and an explanation of the record trading the day before and all those got (more) rich off of 9/11.

Okay actually one more haha... I hope they look into the new study admitting WTC7 fell at free fall speeds

When I read that I thought of the movie Harold and Kumaar Escape from Gitmo. The complete dolt who ran the investigation and then finally the dolt who knew they were innocent the whole time and didn't stand up for them until the end. Maybe there are logical human beings in the gov after all (besides Ron Paul of course.. and Kaptur)

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
There definitely should be a new investigation. Perhaps, as it takes a lot of time to be put in motion, Obama will launch the investigation before leaving office. I hope so. Or maybe the US should divert some misused relief funds to pay for it lol

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The determination of a few good souls here is not going unnoticed. I've learned a lot in this forum and I'm sure higher ups that aren't corrupt are taking notice too. I knew from day 1 that 9/11 was not carried out by a few loose strands and here is another call to investigate this tragedy.This article appears at the top of a well known search engine.

As more new information has emerged contradicting the official 9/11 Commission report or appearing to fill holes in it - reports about finding the black boxes of the hijacked airplanes, inconsistencies about Flight 93 (did it explode from a bomb onboard, was it shot down, or did it indeed crash as a result of the passenger rebellion?), contradictory
reports about the identities of the hijackers and other reports that point to a number of Cheney-commissioned war games ongoing that day that the Bush administration never fully brought to light - and as the weakness of the 9/11 commission itself has come into the public arena -- the Obama administration owes it to the American people to reopen that can of vipers and in this sifting through the events try to figure out what really happened to debunk the fallacies - be they conspiracy theories that don't hold water or the suffocating blanket of disinformation continually dropped on Americans by the Bush administration.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

top topics

join