It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I've been looking into this quite a lot this weekend and to be honest I'm unsure what to believe.

I've heard there's supposed to be photo's alledgedly taken inside the hollow earth? However I can't find them any where anyone know where I could find them?

Also I've found this interview. The first bit seems normal then it gets a little starnge. Does anyone know where I can hear this interview? Apparently there's audio.

But what would be the most reliable source for information?

[edit on 8-2-2009 by Scope and a Beam]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I found a photo in Google images which lead to this link:

external image

Interesting read.

[edit: fixed long image link skewing page]

[edit on 8-2-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

If the earth was hollow, it sure would give new meaning to these Genesis passages

6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

and this

7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

There is no place to get "reliable" information, short of the hollow itself, if, it exists.

Of course you know that this is one of the most "touchy" subjects not only here at ATS, but the world in general. If it's true it will open up a Pandora's box of information, facts, undiscovered history, hidden actors, and of course the complete collapse of the global control grid, and there are some very powerful people in the world who do not want to see that happen.

Looking at the following passage one must wonder what "One of us" translates to. It would seem logically that there were more than one "Lord God".

22 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, Rev. 22.14 and eat, and live for ever:

In genesis 1 there is only God, but in Genesis 2 on, there is "Lord God" who deals with man.

Then consider the following passage:

Job: 7 And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

Its kind of interesting that Satan can commute into the firmament, in both directions. From the scriptures themselves, it would appear that there truly is a "In", in the firmament.

So it appears if there is a inside to this old marble, it would be the most guarded secret in history.

Yes, please do show me the pictures................

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Thanks that was a great help. I didn't know it was a touchy subject I am new here.

In my opinion those scriptures have a deeper meaning.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
If atoms are 99.999% space... then isnt everything hollow to some extent?

The earth would not have a hollow center... those empty spaces would be filled by all that molten stuff the continental plates ride on. IF there was an inner sun... wouldnt you think its coronal mass ejections would make the inner earth uninhabitable.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
If atoms are 99.999% space... then isnt everything hollow to some extent?

The earth would not have a hollow center... those empty spaces would be filled by all that molten stuff the continental plates ride on. IF there was an inner sun... wouldnt you think its coronal mass ejections would make the inner earth uninhabitable.

You never know it could work in a different way uncomprehendable to man so far.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
You might want to try coast to coast were he does an interveiw with Brooks Agnew. Here's the link.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Also try: www.phoenixsciencefoundation.org...

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by wolfinsheepleclothing
You might want to try coast to coast were he does an interveiw with Brooks Agnew. Here's the link.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Also try: www.phoenixsciencefoundation.org...

Thanks, when I tried to listen to the stream it told me I have to pay to sign up to listen to it lol forget that

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Here's the interveiw on youtube. Sorry I wasn't meaning for you to pay for anything. This is part 1 of 2.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by wolfinsheepleclothing
Here's the interveiw on youtube. Sorry I wasn't meaning for you to pay for anything. This is part 1 of 2.

www.youtube.com...

Oh I know I just meant that coasttocoast could forget it lol. Thanks for this will listen shortly

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

Over forty years ago, researchers in the Soviet Union began an ambitious drilling project whose goal was to penetrate the Earth's upper crust and sample the warm, mysterious area where the crust and mantle intermingle– the Mohorovičić discontinuity, or "Moho." So deep is this area that the Russian scientists had to invent new ways of drilling, and some of their new methods proved quite inventive. But despite the valiant effort which spanned several decades, the Russians never reached their goal, and many of the Earth's secrets were left undiscovered. The work done by the Soviets did, however, provide a plethora of information about what lies just beneath the surface, and it continues to be scientifically useful today. The project is known as the Kola Superdeep Borehole.
www.damninteresting.com...

When drilling stopped in 1994, the hole was over seven miles deep (12,262 meters), making it by far the deepest hole ever drilled by humankind. The last of the cores to be plucked from from the borehole were dated to be about 2.7 billion years old, or roughly 32 million times older than Abe Vigoda. But even at that depth, the Kola project only penetrated into a fraction of the Earth's continental crust, which ranges from twenty to eighty kilometers thick.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Apparently richard byrd claims he went into the hollow earth and has some wild stories. Seems quite unbelieveable

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam
Apparently richard byrd claims he went into the hollow earth and has some wild stories. Seems quite unbelieveable
Admiral Byrd's story is a little odd. In 1947 he was involved in operation high jump, in the Antarctic. But his 3 missing hours are in the Arctic. Did someone intentionally confuse the locations, or was it the dates.

At any rate, something doesn't add up. Which one is it?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

I don't know why but something really appeals to me about the Russian endeavor to dig a hole to the center of the Earth.

I guess it brings back childhood memories of believing that you could actually do it and the memory of hours spent doing nothing but removing dirt from a tiny hole.

I guess the logical part of our minds tell us that there has to a be a center to our Earth and if it is there then there has to be a way to get to it. We know that all of us have a degree of fascination about what lies beneath so believing that there is a pathway to the center is not really that far fetched.

If we can believe that man after years of fascination and intrigue could make it to the moon, it is even more plausible that someone has found the way to the center of the Earth.

I think it would be strange if the Russians were digging, that they would be the only ones. We know how competitive all the countries are. They would be afraid that the Russians knew something that they didn't or would end up with some advantage. I bet if you search deep enough you will find other countries did some type of drilling also.

The big question is why is it all hush hush?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

The big question is why is it all hush hush?
It seems like one big game of "Hide and Seek". It, them, him, whatever, always seems to change its names, or location as though its hiding, but why?

There is a passage from one of the other threads that says

Exodus20:4, "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth."
Because, it seems, old Lord God preferred it that way. He didn't want us to be informed because with all his power and his ability to deceive he had a weakness that could lead to his final demise.

Why still the hush hush? Because many people still believe the lord god of the bible is the real Divine God, to which he isn't. This false god of flesh and blood is attempting to hide from the Ultimate "Prime Creator" because of guilt and shame. This false god knows the truth about the real creation and position of Divine power, otherwise, there would be no reason to hide anything. He has created lie after lie in order to conceal the truth, only to prolonging his judgment.

I could go on and on, but it only irritates those that really know LOL LOL LOL

top topics

join