It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings Truthers, Info-Maniacs, Secret Agents and Shape Shifters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I finally decided to join the site, only to discover that I had already joined and forgot. I'd never made a post so I'll introduce myself now.

I'm probably about in the same place as thousands of others, having always known that a false world has been pulled over our eyes. Knowing that it is run not only by conmen, but by an evil Patriarchy which rules with an iron fist its minions of controlled puppeteers who control legions of their own puppets. I know that a nation is a corporation, and that we are regarded in business terms as merchandise and in biological terms as a sub-species equal to the forgetful saps in George Orwell's Animal Farm. I know that we are not living the way our spiritual, emotional and biological natures desire and need to live. I know that something monumental is on its way, but I am not sure what it will be.

I have researched the Bilderberg Group, the Trilateral Commission, the New World Order, the so-called Illuminati and its Round Table, alien conspiracy cover-ups, military incorporation of alien technology, the brainwashing and shameless deceit of the lamestream, and the multiple and often contradicting interpretations of ancient history (in which it is clear that we were visited and tampered with.) Along the way I bought into many half-truth hustles, have been gullible and then disillusioned. I learned the hard way to be critical, analytical, to always look at both sides of an argument and never stop asking questions.

There are spiralling curiosities in my brain, edged on by the knowing anxiousness in my heart that time is running short. Before long the Internet as we know it may be replaced by a controllable monstrosity, freedom of speech may be made illegal and Martial Law is waiting at the front door like a pack of drooling war dogs. And I look into the eyes of the innocent children, the fragile Christian women, the unknowing older couples, and I weep. I cry for myself, I cry for the innocent. We could have been so much more. We still can be, but the choice is upon the people; together we stand, divided we fall. A young boy may have stopped a line of tanks in Tiananmen Square, but he alone could not stop a war. That is upon the people, and as long as their emotional drives await always the effective symbolic triggers, they will remain whether willing or unwilling the puppets of the controllers.

My 'spiralling curiosities' are as follows...

Does positive spiritual energy alone stop chaos, or does it take ammo to bring down Fascism (could Gandhi have stopped Hitler?) Is 2012 the end of the world, or the beginning of a new Age? (doom and gloom or hope for the future?) Should we be protecting our nations or starting new ones? Are there loving aliens watching over us who offer telepathic guidance to those who will listen, or are those the voices of Illuminati psychic spies? Can anyone in government be trusted (is Ron Paul just another stooge there to represent the natural rebellion against the Illuminati so that it can be controlled?) Should I be saving up for guns and learning how to survive in the wild, or should I fight to the end to save my country? Do we make our own realities, or do we simply make of them what we can? Are we meant to be one spiritually, or as evolution suggests are we meant to become more individualistic?

I know in saying this that the swindlers will sense weakness and pounce on me with their own political and personal agendas. I also know that others may feel for me, likely feeling the same. Time and again during my Google searches this site has come up, offering the most interesting facts or thoughts on a subject. So this is another natural step for me in my quest to learn and understand. And I do so with eyes wide open and a critical brow.

I am an artist, poet, backwoods hiker, tree hugger, non-religious spiritualist, researcher and defender of truth. Happy to be here.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!! Pull up a chair and enjoy the ride!! (No seatbelts required!)

The perfect place to share all those concerns. Many will agree, many will not agree. But its a fine site to teach, learn and experience.!

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Welcome (back) to ATS! Great intro post!

I look forward to reading more of your spiraling curiosities and their conclusions.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Wow, fast replies. Thanks!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Welcome back to ATS Sir!

Im sure you will have a great time here

hope to debate with you soon!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Neurolanis

Does positive spiritual energy alone stop chaos, or does it take ammo to bring down Fascism (could Gandhi have stopped Hitler?) Is 2012 the end of the world, or the beginning of a new Age? (doom and gloom or hope for the future?) Should we be protecting our nations or starting new ones? Are there loving aliens watching over us who offer telepathic guidance to those who will listen, or are those the voices of Illuminati psychic spies? Can anyone in government be trusted (is Ron Paul just another stooge there to represent the natural rebellion against the Illuminati so that it can be controlled?) Should I be saving up for guns and learning how to survive in the wild, or should I fight to the end to save my country? Do we make our own realities, or do we simply make of them what we can? Are we meant to be one spiritually, or as evolution suggests are we meant to become more individualistic?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

When good men do nothing, evil triumphs. Evil, sin and sinful men must be opposed. God commands those who are good, not just to avoid evil but actively oppose it.

Sometimes easier said then done. But I hope that helps.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
welcome, your words are feminine, as is the name ending

'Lanis' (of Neurolanis) is also real close to the name ending of an associate i have... named ******Lunas.

nice Av too

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...Should I be saving up for guns and learning how to survive in the wild, or ...

You should have access to some sort of protection device... consider when the dogs go ferrel and you can't walk the street in any city or cross the field in the country without being attacked by packs of hungry dogs that no longer have owners rich enough to feed them. !!

[edit on 8-2-2009 by St Udio]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Neurolanis

That was a great first post! But..... what about the pesky "shape shifters"?? I thought you would say more about those freaks. One thing though.... your avatar hands are really creeping me out.... kinda' loony finger action there.... might be threatening.

About those Illooooooooominati thugs...... my guess is that "they" are much worse than what you might guess. Human history is bizarre to the max and yet no one seems to respect our ancient ancestors writings/teachings.

Something is definitely going on that is malevolent and occult in nature. Guns & bullets won't help. If I told you what I believe to be your only protection then I would most likely be written off as superstitious/religulous/etc....

Bye... must now try to forget your creepy fingers.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

When good men do nothing, evil triumphs. Evil, sin and sinful men must be opposed. God commands those who are good, not just to avoid evil but actively oppose it.

Thanks for your thoughts, JackFlap. I generally agree. It does get a bit tricky. I mean, take Luke Skywalker for example. He follows the "Good Side" of the Force, however, he kills people in the process. It is for the story a realistic and necessary act for him to survive, save the princess (his sister) and confront his father at the end. Powerful storytelling there. It's easy to get caught up, but in reality if you are sane you don't go around killing people (even in self-defence) and then laugh and cheer for victory with your innocence in tact. It isn't that easy. And the "Dark Side" does become tempting when your energies lower/darken, which they automatically do when taking lives. Otherwise you're like a machine who has lost his humanity and doesn't want to face the truth of what he becomes (like Vader.)

Sorry for the Star Wars analogy, it is the modern mythology so it's easier than referencing the traditional myths which no longer apply. In the end I suppose there may be no perfect answer to our problems, but somehow I feel deep inside there is one. Even though I can never seem to find it. Meanwhile, we'll do what we must and hold strong I guess.

I am a male, if I strike you as feminine that may be my artistic side. But then you may be referring only to the name I have chosen. To be honest, it's a nonsensical name (as far as I know.) When I first got online with my own computer the first site I went to was Google Games. I plaid some Go Fish, probably with a bunch of old ladies.
Anyway, I needed an original name in order to sign up. I tried everything clever I could think of, even resorting to looking through a large dictionary for old and very strange words. Everything was taken, and I refused to call myself something like Darknight77_032. So I just used the first thing that popped in my head: Neurolanis. I've been curious myself about the "lanis" part, wondering where that might have come from.
For some reason it reminds me of mythic gods or fantasy islands, no idea why.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neurolanis

Sorry for the Star Wars analogy, it is the modern mythology so it's easier than referencing the traditional myths which no longer apply. In the end I suppose there may be no perfect answer to our problems, but somehow I feel deep inside there is one. Even though I can never seem to find it. Meanwhile, we'll do what we must and hold strong I guess.

Good analogy. I guess it is modern mythology. It is a movie though and life is far more difficult then what is portrayed in movies. I would suggest ditching the mythology and reference facts in the Bible. Not that I want to debate with you about the Bible but it has every answer.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Welcome, fellow Canadian.
Lots of intriguing interests!
So, where did I read about Darth Vader actually representing Jesus - was it on ats??

new topics

top topics

join