It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The news says it all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
If you look at the collective nature of the stories, you get a clear view of the state of humanity. You see people fighting back. Fighting an artificial system of greed and dominance that has created on purpose people to fight it so it can kill those who oppose it. It is a system that wants to kill.

The solution we think is to blog, write, talk, inform..and in part it is. BUt we must do more to intervene in power when it is unjust. We the People have as much power as the heads of state, its just they dont want you to feel that. So they create distraction and civil centers like malls and playgrounds for your perfect drug free life to ignore the workings of power, yet continue to feed them daily.

Just today I read about how the drug war is a property scam, that the face of B.O. (ahhh) is playing nilly willy with my countries existence. Its more than obvious people in government are akin to winey bastards even when they get there way. So I present this solution to all leaders, all diplomats and all military force and all criminals who play the role...shut up, and grow up, and stop living like losers. That is all..continue to suffer people because this is the main problem. Until its solved no new deal will ever make sense long.

new topics

join