It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Strange Troubles Viewing INFOWARS.COM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Hey guys, im wondering if anybody else has noticed this recently. It seems that whenever i try to connect to the infowars page, ill get a partial page load and then either my browser (firefox) will crash or i will loose my internet connection completely and have to go to the closet and reset all of my network equipment. I never used to have this problem, ever. Now it happens every time.

Ive also noticed some strange events in my firewall logs....

I guess it could just be all the crappy scripts they use to run those annoying flashing ads, and that stupid story scroll thing at the top of the page that never seemed to work right.

But once again, i never used to have these problems, ever. I havent changed anything about my system setup. Yet for some reason, everytime i try to connect to the page i either loose my internet connection or my browser will crash....

[edit on 2/8/2009 by sp00n1]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I have had similiar problems, I think that CIA hackers are attacking Alex Jones's websites

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
THeyre playing mind games and then joking about it at water coolers. DOnt get paranoid, get annoyed, but fight back. Annoy them somehow legally and civily. THey hate that.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

This just happened to my computer when I reply to your ATS thread. My connection was aborted. This has gone on for about 3 or 4 days now and only for ATS or AJ websites.

We ask the right questions

[edit on 8-2-2009 by Aubryish]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
dp

[edit on 8-2-2009 by Aubryish]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Not really but i have noticed that the site is rarely updating its articles and news.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I have not had any problems with it. All the problems I encounter of a suspicious nature are on YouTube.

[Edit: I typed "are" instead "I encounter..." Why do I do that?

[edit on 8-2-2009 by Neurolanis]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
It just takes way to long to load. I use adblock to disable the offending scripts.
Google is the biggest offender.

top topics

join