It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israelis Picnicing and Watching Gaza Massacre - Enjoying Genocide Show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Israel does not allow journalists inside GAZA because they dont want them to know what is really goin on

watch them zionists watching the war with pride... yes if they wer arabz theyd b called criminals n inhuman and they will be targeted

JUSTICE SHALL RETURN TO THIS WORLD SOON

[edit on 8-2-2009 by coverup_exposed]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Take it for what it is... Consider the source (NO AGENDA HERE..WINK WINK)

Iranian government news English broadcast.

www.presstv.ir...

About Us

Press TV takes revolutionary steps as the first Iranian international news network, broadcasting in English on a round-the-clock basis.

Our global Tehran-based headquarters is staffed with outstanding Iranian and foreign media professionals.

Press TV is extensively networked with bureaus located in the world's most strategic cities.

The same network that airs this crap on the public airwaves?
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Sorry, hard to buy it. Give me a real video with some children chanting "death" to "insert some hated group here" and it would be a bit more believable.

[edit on 8-2-2009 by infolurker]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Funny, but on my screen....the opening post falls roughly 2.5" below a large yellow heading with the words...

"The Issue of "Hate Speech" On AboveTopSecret.com"

Did ya' miss that OP? Having a little bit of trouble comprehending the written word? If that's the case, why wouldn't anything you say be considered with the same seriousness as....I dunno', dinner from the garbage?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

Infolurker I had look at the links you posted. The are videos of Iranian televisions translated by MEMRI. MEMRI is a well known Israeli propaganda institution based in the US. They folded a couple of years ago and emerged as thesite.org. So the translation by them should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Nevertheless when you view Iranian television, you should watch it in the context of Israeli threats against them for the past several years.

Iranians are the enemies of Israel so any casual anti-Israeli comments on tv should not be a shocker for you. Also it is not compulsory to like the people that threaten you. Israelis are about to vote in a Moldovian ultra rightwing immigrant, Avigdor Lieberman, into power.

The only reason Israel publicises Arab and Iranian hatred for Israel is to borrow from the German experience to draw similarities. The problem is that it ignores the mayhem it causes in the region. All wars in the Middle East are caused by Israel.

If you are not convinced by the above presstv video report, will the
Danish TV2 video of Israeli tourists picnicking as the siege of Gaza is happening satisfy your standards?

[edit on 052828p://pm2842 by masonwatcher]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I guess i'm missing something but if you bite the had that feeds you then expect to get smacked. It's as old as history. The gazoids don't seem to have enough sense to figure that simple thing out so they keep pestering Israel and guess who gets smacked???? Then somehow were supposed to blame ISRAEL !!!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Closing Thread

Please refer to this link:

The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

Thank you

Semper

new topics

top topics

join