It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Arklow ? (Ireland)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
video of a possible Orb UFO that moves back and forth outside a window.

i thought this might be the camera light reflecting on the window because at some points in the video it appears that way But,

if you examine the footage very closely you will see that there are times when the object moves before the camera man moves so it cannot be the light from the camera.

i don't know what this is , and i am not claiming it is anything but if anyone has some opinions about what it could be that would be great and i promise i will respect whatever your opinion is about the video but please don't attack me just because i posted this. thanks

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
It seems to be a reflection of some sort. Perhaps flare within the lens of the camera. I do a lot of photography and flare can be a major problem sometimes.

MH

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I don't think so we need to report UFO any more as all governments around the world are involved in cover up check out Latest Greece Cover-Up www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I think it is a white or silver (highly reflective) balloon, possibly a weather balloon. During parts of the video you can see a leaf being blown across the coinciding with a change of direction and a gust. It's not an awful video. I don't think it's a lens issue but it is also slightly out of focus, nowhere near as badly as many videos where the cameras autofocus can't cope. The exposure isn't awful either.

It's probably the wrong thread but my pet theory for very large UFOs are lighter than air dirigible airships (the volume to lift of something like helium with a powerful engine would mean huge aircraft - like 1km+ plus) and one of the best arguments against my pet theory is wind

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jackphotohobby

thanks everyone for your response i gave everybody a star !

possibly a weather balloon

thanks for the interest jackphotohobby but a weather balloon ? hmmm.. i never even thought that to be a possibility but who knows right ?

i seen the birds fly by but not a leaf, i guess i will have to look for that, thanks for letting me know. certainly a strange video either way

new topics

top topics

join