It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret police unit set up to spy on British 'domestic extremists'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Secret police unit set up to spy on British 'domestic extremists'

www.dailymail.co.uk

secret police intelligence unit has been set up to spy on Left-wing and Right-wing political groups.
The Confidential Intelligence Unit (CIU) has the power to operate across the UK and will mount surveillance and run informers on ‘domestic extremists’
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I tried to submit this earlier but "server was in maintenance at ATS"???? then I had troubles even connecting to the internet. time to sit, strap, and hold on. Good luck out there in ATS land!!! lord knows it will be an interesting year! I am bugging in on my reservation and i have started the popcorn! LOL!!!

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
This is interesting.

I think that any group or party that gets some sort of hard core following will be outlawed. Even if the party has not committed any offence but do not follow what we are led to believe to be political morals.

The political system seems to be angling it's self so that no one can oppose them.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I dont think this is so secret. I doubt there are any large goverments that are not doing this. I know it goes on in the US, lets see if it does during this admin, im sure it will for "national security"

new topics

top topics

join