It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by Crazyhorse
TEXT FROM THE SPEECH JOHN KERRY MADE ON THE SENATE FLOOR
October 9, 2002
Obviously, with respect to an issue that might take Americans to war, we deserve time, and there is no more important debate to be had on the floor of the Senate. It is in the greatest traditions of this institution, and I am proud to take part in that debate now.
Wow, that was a strong, convincing argument for the removal of Saddam and his regime. He must of put alot of time, research, and forthought into that speach.
I can be a great monday morning quarterback too, when I want to. Maby I should run for office in Massachusettes someday, I'd be a shoein.
10. Teresa’s deep pockets should you sue for food poisoning
9. Watching the numbers spin on the “Billions Told” part of the "KERRY'S WAFFLE HOUSE" sign
8. Maple flavored ketchup
7. Discount for wearing flip flips
6. Beans and Barney Frank Lunch Special
5. Menus in French
4. Free flip flops with every order
3. Low prices, high taxes
2. Don’t like the prices, he’ll change them
1. They never run out of waffles