It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Goverment Camp Marsailles IL surging with personel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
many white suvs and several government cars seen heading towards Marsailles Illinois \"concentration camp\" Cannot gain access to area, being patrolled by private security teams. There has been at least twenty seperate sightings of gov. vehicles entering area in last two days. Fema Trailers spotted entering area. One resource has said that watchtowers are now manned as well as all access gates, resource was from fly overs.
ANYone know what is going on?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Marseilles - Located on the Illinois River off Interstate 80 on Hwy 6

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Well look ive never been there.
But I find this.

maps.google.com...

There is a national guard training area there.
You know for training soldiers so umm you know you could expect it to be somewhat secured.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Wasn't anything to do with this was it?

qconline.com...

Lewis and Caho demonstrated from the beginning what it meant to be a member of the Army National Guard. The standard was set high at Marseilles Training Center and it was expected to be a close battle, where a mere point could determine the victor. Both Lewis and Caho competed in tasks ranging from land navigation, vehicle turn-over simulator, M-16 qualification and conducting convoy operations on virtual gun trucks.

[edit on 8-2-2009 by Chadwickus]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

BINGO!
Nice work. Amazing what a little quick research can uncover.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by Chadwickus

BINGO!
Nice work. Amazing what a little quick research can uncover.

Unfortunately a little research shouldn't be amazing, it should be the norm.

But thanks anyway

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
So....

Anyone care to tell me why the national guard would need private "security" contractors? Why would the Illinois National Guard need to roll around in white, unmarked vans?

And as for "government cars", were those cars plated in Illinois, or did they have U.S. Government plates?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot
So....

Anyone care to tell me why the national guard would need private "security" contractors? Why would the Illinois National Guard need to roll around in white, unmarked vans?

And as for "government cars", were those cars plated in Illinois, or did they have U.S. Government plates?

I think the OP is the only one who can answer that.

There is no evidence of private security contractors and the white unmarked vans could have been people movers for the event that was being held at the national guard training facility.

Read the link I posted earlier.

top topics

join