It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

U.S. vs. China

page: 66
1
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Go to this link and you will see how far the UN advanced toward the Yalu river as it is illustrated with front lines. Here is the map from the site.





posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogue1

Originally posted by chinawhite

i didn't say china enter the war because the americans crossed the yalu. china warned america not to cross the 38th parallel when they did china already started to move 500,000 near yalu river.

READ THE LINK I GAVE YOU BEFORE.


can you find a article saying america never crossed yalu????
seeing is believing?? my map speaks for itself..


Every article and book I've read never mentions the UN crossing the Yalu into Chinese territory. Why don't you find a better version of the map so that you can actually see the river lol.



why was i wrong about kennedy nuking china??? he died before the plans could be Inditiated.


LOL, and just where did you hear this ? You didn't just make it up did you ? What a load of bull.



they had orders not to go to chinese air space but they still did even you admitted it.


Well that was of course after China entered the war. Nothing wrong with that IMO.

[edit on 23-4-2005 by chinawhite]


remember the site about the korean war. it says it there.

this map is from a offical american defense site. i think i is more reliable than the books you read



posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogue1

Originally posted by chinawhite

i didn't say china enter the war because the americans crossed the yalu. china warned america not to cross the 38th parallel when they did china already started to move 500,000 near yalu river.

READ THE LINK I GAVE YOU BEFORE.


can you find a article saying america never crossed yalu????
seeing is believing?? my map speaks for itself..


Every article and book I've read never mentions the UN crossing the Yalu into Chinese territory. Why don't you find a better version of the map so that you can actually see the river lol.



why was i wrong about kennedy nuking china??? he died before the plans could be Inditiated.


LOL, and just where did you hear this ? You didn't just make it up did you ? What a load of bull.



they had orders not to go to chinese air space but they still did even you admitted it.


Well that was of course after China entered the war. Nothing wrong with that IMO.

[edit on 23-4-2005 by chinawhite]


remember the site about the korean war. it says it there.

this map is from a offical american defense site. i think i is more reliable than the books you read



posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
Go to this link and you will see how far the UN advanced toward the Yalu river as it is illustrated with front lines. Here is the map from the site.



westpoint the map you'vr given is 20+ days after china entered the war. note the date. china entered the war in otc 25-nov 1



I GOT THIS MAP FROM YOUR SITE

[edit on 24-4-2005 by chinawhite]



posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   
chinawhite...so what, you can't read a map now, or do you usually contradict yourself so blatantly.

Now this link couldn't explain the advance of the UN any clearer LOL.

KOREAN WAR FLASH MAP link



posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 06:22 AM
link   
your map shows the un line on the yalu river
hehe
what are you trying to say???
you have wreaked yourself 4 times now. both my map and your map shows the same area.

the map i posted is the best map about the korean war. it wasn't made by china, russia or north korea. it was made by the US defense department.. tell me how your map is right. or is the US defense department wrong???



posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 06:30 AM
link   
if you cant see this pic your blind




posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   



the first pisture is 20 days after china entered the korean war

look at hyesan

describtion

Hyesan is a city in the northern part of the northern Yanggang province of North Korea.

The city is located in the Paektu Mountains at the border with the People's Republic of China ( Jilin province), from which it is separated by the Yalu River (Korean: Amnok River).



[edit on 24-4-2005 by chinawhite]



posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   
chinawhite you said the UN forces crossed over the Yalu River, THEY DIDN'T. All these maps show they didn't, you have to be blind. Why are you trying to cling to this notion, is it becasue everything else you've said is BS as well ?
Case closed.
I notice that you've only posted a map ( which isn't clearly defined ) as your backup. Obviously you have found nothing else which remotely supports you LOL.

Anyway I can't be bothered responding to you any more on this, you're wasting my time.


[edit on 24-4-2005 by rogue1]



posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogue1
chinawhite you said the UN forces crossed over the Yalu River, THEY DIDN'T. All these maps show they didn't, you have to be blind. Why are you trying to cling to this notion, is it becasue everything else you've said is BS as well ?
Case closed.
I notice that you've only posted a map ( which isn't clearly defined ) as your backup. Obviously you have found nothing else which remotely supports you LOL.

Anyway I can't be bothered responding to you any more on this, you're wasting my time.


[edit on 24-4-2005 by rogue1]


cant you see the map its in fukin chinese Territory. the first POW was captured there.. if you read any chinese article on the story you'll see that a group of americans stumbled into chinese Territory


you haven't provied any sources any information..
my information is from a very reliable US government defense site
wheres is yours from??????
a amateurs webstie



posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   
i never said they made huge gains they crossed the border...



posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   
chinawhite I have to agree with rouge your big clear map shows the U.N forces at the Yalu river but it does not show them crossing. And your second black and white map shows some line crossing the north east corner but I don't know what that line stands for.
And now your coming up with some story about U.S. troops stumbling into Chinese territory?



posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite

russia never formally entered the korean war. would you say america entered the russian-afgan war just because they provided aide to the afgans.and the americans went across the yalu river seperating china to korea so thats why china entered the war. read any books any it will say the same.


You are hopeless you can't even remember what you write. The Chinese didn't enter the war becasue the UN crossed the Yalu ( Because they didn't ). The decision was made long before the UN was even near the Yalu.

If you read ANY books you'd realise it doesn't say the same, LOL



posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogue1
You are hopeless you can't even remember what you write. The Chinese didn't enter the war becasue the UN crossed the Yalu ( Because they didn't ). The decision was made long before the UN was even near the Yalu.

If you read ANY books you'd realise it doesn't say the same, LOL


I don't think US troops crossed the Yalu but US fighter planes by all accounts did and US bombers might have as well.

All this is academic though, China warned repeatedly for months that any approach to the Yalu would be met with a counterattack, it should not have come as a surprise to the Americans.

What would you expect Macarthur to do once he got the the Yalu?

Sit down and say "right, lets camp here and have a cup of tea?".



posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
chinawhite I have to agree with rouge your big clear map shows the U.N forces at the Yalu river but it does not show them crossing. And your second black and white map shows some line crossing the north east corner but I don't know what that line stands for.
And now your coming up with some story about U.S. troops stumbling into Chinese territory?


i read on a website about american POWs getting brainwashed and the first ones that were captured in chinese territory..omg are you so thick..
they were a patrol team or something like that



posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogue1

Originally posted by chinawhite

russia never formally entered the korean war. would you say america entered the russian-afgan war just because they provided aide to the afgans.and the americans went across the yalu river seperating china to korea so thats why china entered the war. read any books any it will say the same.


You are hopeless you can't even remember what you write. The Chinese didn't enter the war becasue the UN crossed the Yalu ( Because they didn't ). The decision was made long before the UN was even near the Yalu.

If you read ANY books you'd realise it doesn't say the same, LOL


what did i write????
i wrote that they crossed the border..i didn't write they launced an offensive or major attack on china..

Yes i know that china didn't enter the war because america crossed the border..the deision was already made when they crossed the 38th paraell

my mistake on my writing it was ment to be one of the reasons



posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   

i read on a website about american POWs getting brainwashed and the first ones that were captured in chinese territory..omg are you so thick..
they were a patrol team or something like that


So that's your big proof that the U.S. crossed the Yalu?! You read on some website about brainwashed U.S. troops

C'mon don't tell me you got your facts from Bob’s Koran War stories webpage



posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
go to www.china-defense.com
it had a story about american POWs



posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
ill be back in 3 days.
gone fishing



posted on May, 3 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The US does not want to admit this conflict is in the making, because then retro-active measures would have to be taken...

The only thing that the Chinese government knows that we don't:
The Time Table till the End of Time.

It will be a new beginning when these Forces have cancelled each other out, but it will be a World of Conflict until then.




top topics



 
1
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

log in

join