It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. vs. China

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Lots of China-hating going on...

I say if you regard someone your enemy, respect them or go head-to-head with them.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disturbed Deliverer
You have been invaded and conquered a number of times in your history by very small nations. You've neither survived, or fought harder than anyone else in history. You've spent a lot of your history divided. You've really survived no better then the Greeks or Romans. Their blood is probably still as strong in Europe as the original Chinese blood actually is in China. Your claims of being the longest lasting civillization are barely half-true.

Interesting, can you list the data and fact ? and how do you define "invade", how do you define "nation", how do you define "blood"?

Can I also claim you a just a piece of ***t of monkey?-------based on my definition?

p.s. how much do you know about China and Chinese? I can read both Engilsh and Chinese, and even can read/write some Japanese. How about you? You are fastinated about your own words and filter out all the negative information that you dont want to hear.

That is reason you claim:

all the weapons are useless to American in many of your posts.

In your eyes, it seems all American suddenly become "god"---oh, yeah, you have become land of Jesus, no wonder you all have been to heaven already.

what a idiot.!

[edit on 5-2-2005 by proteinx]

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Everybody needs to chill out

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by evilwun

2. China has about 400 nukes

(Source: www.ceip.org...)

But as an military analyst, I can tell you that China has more, probably around 1200. Hald of which are mount on ICBMs. The other half, standard delivery.

So you have access to secret information eh ? such as the output of Pu from Chinese reactors ? or the cpacity of their uranium enrichment program ?

I would like to know what you base this 1200 figure on.

3. Russia and China can be good friends now, since China remains communitist and Russia is democratic. No more conflict of interest. The reason why Mao broke relations with Soviet was because he want to be the top dog in the World of Communism.

Hmmm, well China already coverts the vast natural resources of Siberia, it is onle a matter of time before they move north. If Russia and China can be good friends how come Russia still maintains it's Far Eastern missile regiments - which by the wya only have one purpose to strike at China.

4. India and China has never had problem in history expect for a small war 50 years ago. Both India and China have a STRONG interest in not living in a white dominated world.

lol, you must be referring to the Chineses invasion of Northern India from Tibet ( A country they invaded the previous decade ). That war has not been forgotten. China and India are direct competitors, economically and strategically. India isn't developing ling range missiles to hit PAkistan, that much is obvious.

Plus the Indians have accused China of supporting a rebel insurgency in its eastern provinces boardering China and Burma

Plus, EU has a strong interest in protecting China since China will help them balance of Russia, who is their primary competitor.

The US is the EU's biggest competitor. Where you got Russia from I do not know - the EU dwarves their economic power.

LOL military analasyst my A**

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I say if you regard someone your enemy, respect them or go head-to-head with them.

I don't respect enemies, I respect RIVALS. China deserves no respect.

Interesting, can you list the data and fact ? and how do you define "invade", how do you define "nation", how do you define "blood"?

China has been mixing "blood" with their neighbors for centuries. They've been conquered and ruled by foreign powers. What makes them any different then Romans who were conquered, and mixed blood with the Germanic tribes?

The Chinese have only been blessed with geography. Those surrounding them are all small and weak, except for a few moments in history where they excelled, and during those times, China bowed down to them.

p.s. how much do you know about China and Chinese? I can read both Engilsh and Chinese, and even can read/write some Japanese. How about you? You are fastinated about your own words and filter out all the negative information that you dont want to hear.

If someone says something to me, I address it. You, on the other hand, dismiss most of it as propaganda.

Seems like you're the only one filtering out information.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   

If someone says something to me, I address it. You, on the other hand, dismiss most of it as propaganda.

Seems like you're the only one filtering out information.

All my answer is:

Please apply your own words to yourself.

Very simple here:

Whoever says "all weapons are useless to xxx" is a nut. very simple, a nut.

No matter how active this person is, it is only an active nut, a troll. I don't argue with nut, I am making jokes and having fun with nut.

[edit on 5-2-2005 by proteinx]

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I never said anything like that.

I believe it's you, and a few others who like to think that billion dollar planes are completely useless.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Get real. China got invade before b/c the country was run by the same pussssies that fleed to taiwan. We are under a new gov't now. PASSION OF MAO!!!!! We won the korean war defeating the UN, defeated india, vietnam. Who dares to invade us now?????

The Japanese were kicking the communist and KMT a** all over the place. You needed the Americans to beat them.
I'd like to know how you measure victory in Korea. You had your ass kicked by a force vastly inferior in manpower. What were your casualties over 500 000 dead, not to mantion all of the maimed. Only the communists would claim Korea as a victory. In most other countries it would be considered a disasterous defeat.
Oh yeah Vietnam, you lost 20 000 dead and then retreated back to your own side of the boarder. WHat a victory

You seem to know very little about your own countries military history. Are you even Chinese or just pretending.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by cryptorsa1001
JADESTONE, the us spends over 400 billion per year in defense compared to Chinas 50 billion. Do you think China will get a military advantage over the US by underspending the US on military hardware?

China has been invaded before. Here is a website showing what happened when China was invaded by Japan. Here is another website showing the true nature of Japans war machine.

Anybody that can say Japan did not deserve to get nuked after reading about the Nanking massacre deserves a public flogging.

What I am trying to say is that the tech advantage does not mean anything it swings from one side to another very soon. And in the current world senario its the softpowers that are growing important. U can not fight war against the world opinion.

If US attacked China I will work for a US defeat.
If China attacked US I will work for a Chinese defeat.

AS for the nuke no one deserves it just no one deserves Nanjing.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I've noticed in this thread much talk about a US invasion of China. WEll, that just isn't going to happen, what would the US gain from an invasion of china ? Nothing.
IMO any US vs China scenerio would happen when China invades its neighbours, then the US would come to their aid. That is the most logical scenario.

Why would the US want to be responsible for the several hundred million chinese citizens living below the poverty line. BTW that's from the incredibly bad communist economic policies - at l;east in teh last 20 years they're starting to learn ( the government not the people that is ).

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Amuk said it best. Why does everything have to boil down to "You suck, I rock?"

How about this. The U.S. and China BOTH suck. And you can't disprove that claim.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   

We have been around from 5 millinium, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK WE ARE GOING AWAY like the romans, the greeks, etc.

One day you will discover that our advantage is not that we are the smartest, strongest, what not. It is that we are bounddc by a common thread to survive, and expand, and defend against those that want to conquer us. One day, when we touch down on US home soil. When that day comes, it your children's .

You have been invaded and conquered a number of times in your history by very small nations. You've neither survived, or fought harder than anyone else in history. You've spent a lot of your history divided. You've really survived no better then the Greeks or Romans. Their blood is probably still as strong in Europe as the original Chinese blood actually is in China. Your claims of being the longest lasting civillization are barely half-true.

You are right and wrong. We are the original Chinese blood

Han Chinese 91.9%

(Source: www.cia.gov...)

Also we have more land than USA, see same source.

This goes to prove a lot about us as compare to the romans and greeks and etc... Not to take anything away from these aforemention great civilizations, we simply did a better job preserving our land from enemies (we do not consider the US to be one).

One last thing, this whole thread is retarded. Why da heck would US and China fight each other????? Over taiwan? Not likely. If we kill off taiwan, there would be economic repurcussions indeed, not military. Both sides know this clearly.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweatmonicaIdo
Amuk said it best. Why does everything have to boil down to "You suck, I rock?"

How about this. The U.S. and China BOTH suck. And you can't disprove that claim.

You go to China and see if you have near the freedoms or capabilities you have in the United States. The United States is one of the very best nations to live in; if if wasn't, you wouldn't see so many immigrants coming to it every year.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   

This goes to prove a lot about us as compare to the romans and greeks and etc... Not to take anything away from these aforemention great civilizations, we simply did a better job preserving our land from enemies (we do not consider the US to be one).

You're surrounded by mountains. Who did you ever really have to preserve yourselves from besides small nomadic tribes?

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogue1

Get real. China got invade before b/c the country was run by the same pussssies that fleed to taiwan. We are under a new gov't now. PASSION OF MAO!!!!! We won the korean war defeating the UN, defeated india, vietnam. Who dares to invade us now?????

The Japanese were kicking the communist and KMT a** all over the place. You needed the Americans to beat them.
I'd like to know how you measure victory in Korea. You had your ass kicked by a force vastly inferior in manpower. What were your casualties over 500 000 dead, not to mantion all of the maimed. Only the communists would claim Korea as a victory. In most other countries it would be considered a disasterous defeat.
Oh yeah Vietnam, you lost 20 000 dead and then retreated back to your own side of the boarder. WHat a victory

You seem to know very little about your own countries military history. Are you even Chinese or just pretending.

you must not have read my posts. Japan attacking us and the Nanjing Massacre is the result of a weak China. I concur that China has been rather week in the past few centuries. All we needed was a blood-thirsty tyrant to wake us all up. That is of course, Mao. Let me clarify, I hate communists and communism. But what Mao did for us was not on the economic front, but military. Now, he is dead, we can work on the economy, which in turn will bolster our military.

About the korean war, both sides have our own story. Please see the website below and tell me who won. There is a animated .gif which explains everything. Just see what happened once we got involved. Also, 500,000 dead. Its true but we fought the UN not just US.

You must think that our military doctrine is to over power with many soldiers. That is plainly wrong. We like to make you think we are attacking with many, but we actually don't. A documentary on PCS verified this. A korean war vet testified that the attacks were intended to give the apperance of massive scale operations.

(See site: users.erols.com...)

About Japs kicking commies' azzes. That is also true. But please remember, Mao and his people never had a chance to build a war machine. Jiang on the other hand, likes to enjoy himself and have fun. He was not fit to run a country with like China. He should run the bahamas so something.

Just think what would happen if Japan invades China today. And don't say US will defend Japan. US does NOT defend aggressors.

You are probably one of those people that hate Chinese because you know deep down inside that we will catch you and out perform you economically in the future. But there is simply no need for this kind of reaction since China is NOT INTERESTED IN HEMEGENY. I am glad people/haters like you don't run this country.

About myself, I was born in the USA and raised as a typical chinese american. It is after I turn 22 I begin studying the history of my country. I am proud to say that I am 100% Chinese. Also, racial remarks don't offend me because being Chinese is simply an honour. Just like being a redneck is. Ever heard that song "red-neck women."

Fun chatting with you.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   

You're surrounded by mountains. Who did you ever really have to preserve yourselves from besides small nomadic tribes?

The reason why we don't have challenger i.e. france to english to spain etc... is b/c we took care of them. They were conquered and integrated into our world. We never killed or neglected them. That is why we have bigger land area (the largest non-arctic country) than USA and twice the size of EU.

(source: www.cia.gov...)

Let's assume that Japan never got nuked and took over the sea bordering provinces of China and annexed them. I WILL GUARANTEE to you that they will kill all Chinese living there. We don't do this kinda things. Killing is in my blood mbut not in the majority of Chinese people.

When will people like you understand that Chinese people are naturally good and law abiding people. That is why we got attacked so bad in the last 2 centuries. The communist gov't is doing a good job waking us all up. It is simply time we take back our mantle.

[edit on 6-2-2005 by evilwun]

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
EvilWun, So what happened in Tibet? Did 1 million people fall and break there necks on accident?

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by cryptorsa1001
EvilWun, So what happened in Tibet? Did 1 million people fall and break there necks on accident?

Tibet is just China showing signs of being sick and tired of being nice guys and getting kicked around. The newer generation of chinese leaders are going to be even tougher on policy issues than the previous 3 groups.

I am american born. I use to be brainwashed about a lot of stuff like how wrong the tianmen square massacre was. Now, to think of it, they did the right thing. If I was in charge there, I would have killed them all. And the method I would have used is the Islamic militant form of beheading.

The people who rebelled was a bunch of rich kids who had the good life and was attending prestigious universities, not everyday blue-collar workers and farmers (OT: after these kids escaped to USA and Europe, a lot of them married white people. Are these the type of people we want running China? Not before you remove my blade.). If it was farmers and workers who rebelled, then CCP should step down as they have lost their mandate to rule. But not to those privileged kids. If we allow them to gather power, China will turn into one of those states where the Haves oppress the Have-nots.

May I ask you a question? Why do america get on China's back about the crap we do when you do the same azz things? i.e. taking the native indian's land, enslaving the negros, beating up weaker states etc. Do you enjoy being hypocrites or is it that your azzes are itching for a Chinese thrashing. Either we will be happy to oblige.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   

you must not have read my posts. Japan attacking us and the Nanjing Massacre is the result of a weak China. I concur that China has been rather week in the past few centuries. All we needed was a blood-thirsty tyrant to wake us all up. That is of course, Mao. Let me clarify, I hate communists and communism. But what Mao did for us was not on the economic front, but military. Now, he is dead, we can work on the economy, which in turn will bolster our military.

What did Mao ever really do for the military? China wasn't a military power in the past half century, and it still isn't now. Only recently has China really even come close to being on equal terms with Russia or America.

About the korean war, both sides have our own story. Please see the website below and tell me who won. There is a animated .gif which explains everything. Just see what happened once we got involved. Also, 500,000 dead. Its true but we fought the UN not just US.

You fought the US mostly. There were barely any troops from other nations.

And you launched a complete surprise attack on a military that was at just 40% of its total power. You completely stabbed America in the back as far as I'm concerned.

You must think that our military doctrine is to over power with many soldiers. That is plainly wrong. We like to make you think we are attacking with many, but we actually don't. A documentary on PCS verified this. A korean war vet testified that the attacks were intended to give the apperance of massive scale operations.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say, and I don't really care. China has always put together large armies that were of poor quality.

Just think what would happen if Japan invades China today. And don't say US will defend Japan. US does NOT defend aggressors.

Japan would never invade China today. I think you need to stop thinking about WW2. If Europe can get over the Nazis, you can do the same. I don't care whether the Japanese have been the most humble over what happened. What's done is done.

You are probably one of those people that hate Chinese because you know deep down inside that we will catch you and out perform you economically in the future. But there is simply no need for this kind of reaction since China is NOT INTERESTED IN HEMEGENY. I am glad people/haters like you don't run this country.

I hate the Chinese government, and I will for a very long time. You guys aren't worthy of surpassing America at this time. Maybe that will change as time goes on, but not right now.

The reason why we don't have challenger i.e. france to english to spain etc... is b/c we took care of them. They were conquered and integrated into our world. We never killed or neglected them. That is why we have bigger land area (the largest non-arctic country) than USA and twice the size of EU.

Who took care of who? I haven't looked into the beginning of China, but it was probably just some nomadic tribes that began to gather over time. The isolation of the area basically made unification inevitable.

Hate to tell you, but that's just nature. The world will be under a one world government eventually.

When will people like you understand that Chinese people are naturally good and law abiding people. That is why we got attacked so bad in the last 2 centuries. The communist gov't is doing a good job waking us all up. It is simply time we take back our mantle.

China has just as much blood on its hands as any other culture. If you give the Chinese dominance on the world stage, their government is far too corrupt to trust.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   

What did Mao ever really do for the military? China wasn't a military power in the past half century, and it still isn't now. Only recently has China really even come close to being on equal terms with Russia or America.

You fought the US mostly. There were barely any troops from other nations.

And you launched a complete surprise attack on a military that was at just 40% of its total power. You completely stabbed America in the back as far as I'm concerned.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say, and I don't really care. China has always put together large armies that were of poor quality.

Japan would never invade China today. I think you need to stop thinking about WW2. If Europe can get over the Nazis, you can do the same. I don't care whether the Japanese have been the most humble over what happened. What's done is done.

I hate the Chinese government, and I will for a very long time. You guys aren't worthy of surpassing America at this time. Maybe that will change as time goes on, but not right now.

Who took care of who? I haven't looked into the beginning of China, but it was probably just some nomadic tribes that began to gather over time. The isolation of the area basically made unification inevitable.

Hate to tell you, but that's just nature. The world will be under a one world government eventually.

China has just as much blood on its hands as any other culture. If you give the Chinese dominance on the world stage, their government is far too corrupt to trust.

I don't blame you for not knowing Chinese history since you are not Chinese and we certainly do not want someone like you as our blood. But these some facts you must get straight.

1. China was once consisted of many powerful states. Each was conquered one by one by a tyrant name Ch'in, hence the name China. Please understand, we use to be more advanced than you (white folks). The key words here are "used to be." The six nations that existed at that time was way ahead of the rest of the world. Please see map.

(Source: www2.sjsu.edu...)

2. Korean War deaths

UN: over half a million South Koreans; 50,000 U.S. soldiers; thousands of other UN participants

China and N.Korea: 1,500,000 Chinese and North Koreans (500,000 Chinese)

I can see that North Korea got their azz kicked (which they deserved for starting the war, which costed us taiwan), but China performed reasonably good for a young army that have just risen from WWII.

(Source: en.wikipedia.org...)

I believe China won because Mao succeeded in his goal which was to stop UN from passing the 38th. UN armies has already reached Chinese border before the PVA entered. Once we did, we pushed you all the way back to the 38th. Hence, we won because we achieved our goal. Did you achieve yours?

LISTEN, I know you don't like and don't care for what I say. You probably also don't like me even though we never met. But I only speak the truth. For example, USA is a great country becasue it treats its citizens better than how any other countries treat their citizens. But please understand, US does NOT treat other countries' people good at all. I mean, why should it? Hence, in view of other countries, US IS A TYRANT.

You like many Americans are ignorant of what goes on otherside of your country, and rightfully so. I mean why do you care if others suffer, as long as you are doing well. Now please don't say "we give the most... blah blah blah." Because what you are really doing is shooting a person first, and then trying to save his life. Does that make you good?

When you discuss matters regarding world nature/politics, do some fact checking first, and then speak. Like me, I always give a source.

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join