It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Olympic Logo! How Horrible is it?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mister Jones

That still doesnt explain why every single section of 2012 has to come to a point....

secretagent woooman

This is anti-jew information were discussing, this is ZIONISM. It just so happened that this group originated in Israel, which is where the Jews are...and this group quite possibly could be responsible for some very corrupt things that have/are going on today.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by unknown known]

[edit on 10-2-2009 by unknown known]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I always heard that it looks like Homer Simpson (on the left) recieving fellatio from Lisa Simpson (on the the right) you can see a lot of things in it

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Leaving aside the "zionism", that logo looks terrible.

Reading the comments on some of the news reports about it makes me chuckle. There are quotes from the directors of the firm that designed the logo in which they basically say that the fact that everyone is reacting so violently to it shows that their design challenges accepted norms and is therefore inherently cool and free-spirited.

In Melbourne (Australia), we have a public space at one of the major intersections in the CBD, called "Federation Square". When the designs were released, everyone said that they looked hideous, but the architect said it was innovative. When the place was built, people said it looked hideous, but the architect - in a television documentary about the development - basically said that most people are morons who wouldn't know good design if it bit them on the bum. International awards have, apparently, been won. And now, more than five years later, everyone I have ever spoken to about it still thinks it looks hideous, although I discovered that, according to a survey of visitors to the square (the full results of which I can't seem to find), "Approximately 90% of people surveyed reported liking all, or at least parts, of Federation Square." Surely the simple fact that you have to make a qualification like "at least parts" should tell you something?

By the way, Federation square is still being built and re-built. But why, if it was already so brilliant? The latest change is a scaffolding that obscures half of one of the buildings behind a wall of foliage. Funny, that.

Nezuji

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I like the look of federation square. That building built for the Beijing Olympics reminds me of it.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I had never seen the logo before reading this post and the first thing striking me is that I only saw shattered pieces.
Broken glass or stuff ripped apart.
I didn't notice 2012 or zion until I read it was supposed to be there.
Then it was obvious of course.

The immediate first thought I had were the end times being predicted, as if the olympics are doomed to fail or will be the last big event before this earth faces the quakes, irruptions and tsunami's supposedly to be up hand.
The logo seems to have much controversial stuff in it.
The end times, the one world government, the mayan calander.

I have only one word for it...., well, two: very freaky!

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I didn't recognize it was suppose to be 2012 either lol

Even changing the color would make it better geesh hot pink!?

You know if everyone just referred to the 2012 Olympics as Zion maybe they would get a clue. I'm pretty easy going with stuff like this but who would use that shade of pink? First thing I thought when I seen it was, "I wonder if it comes with a seizure warning?"

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Maybe it is time to review those much debated Protocols of Zion.
Protocols

Debunkers always focus on authorship and totally ignore the relationship to actual events as they have been unfolding right out there for all to see.

Somewhere among their thoughts is the idea of making art ugly and having you believe that it is beautiful. Evidence of this has been in the news many times.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join