It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Olympic Logo! How Horrible is it?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Ok....here are the questions!

As far as I'm aware this logo was sort of forced onto the people, no options were given to refuse it.......and everybody hates it!

What is the problem with this situation?

Can anyone see the word "ZION" instead of 2012?

I personally think it is ugly and uninspiring but not sure about the "ZION" undertones, any thoughts about this?

I do believe this subject has been dealt with previously!!
So I apologize if offended by this and please just ignore this post!

But I'm not pushing on either side of the coin just inquisitive as to genuine thoughts about the logo!

[edit on 8-2-2009 by zerozero00]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Oh my goodness, I think I have vomited up better looking things than that!

And yes, I see the ZION, but not sure why Jews would really give a hoot about the Olympics????

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by WatchNLearn
Oh my goodness, I think I have vomited up better looking things than that!

And yes, I see the ZION, but not sure why Jews would really give a hoot about the Olympics????

Yup it does resemble vomit!

I'm a little confused about the relationship to "ZION" too, unless its the significance of the date and London? but still it doesn't make sense....the logo is very ugly.....uninspiring and would not be the majority of the British populations choice...

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by WatchNLearn
not sure why Jews would really give a hoot about the Olympics????

what the hell's that supposed to mean??

-

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by zerozero00

This logo conclusively proves the existence of time-travel, though.
It appears to have been delivered from 1986.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I agree!...its not a Jewish thing its a Zionist thing and should not be confused!!

You don't have to be Jewish to be a Zionist I heard quoted from an American politician recently....Also the "City of London" itself is an Elitist society full of Zionists and completely separate from London and the UK

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by zerozero00

Ye i 100% agree it is one of the ugliest logo's i think i've had the misfortune to look at and i've always wondered why they kept it even after all the negative feedback they was just addament that they kept the logo

heres what it looks like when the letters are put into the right place to spell out the word "ZION"

[edit on 8/2/2009 by Anti - Government]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerozero00

I agree!...its not a Jewish thing its a Zionist thing and should not be confused!!

You don't have to be Jewish to be a Zionist I heard quoted from an American politician recently....Also the "City of London" itself is an Elitist society full of Zionists and completely separate from London and the UK

Agreed as well. Having said that, I do have to say that that logo is pretty spooky if you ask me. The fact that the shapes can be rearranged to spell "Zion" is just too much. Its obvious. This was planned. By who? Who knows?

Maybe it was some geek graphic artist being clever. Maybe it was some City of London Banking Cartel Psy-Ops guy. Whatever, I do find it spooky and I'm slightly in awe at how blatant it is. Whew! Talk about "In your face!"

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
They obviously slapped one together seeing as the world is going to end soon after

Dunno about the ZION thing.. it looks more like a ZOIS to me.

Maybe its a new secret society.. The brotherhood of ZOIS.. who's plans for world domination start with ruining the olympics for everyone through shabby marketing.

[edit on 8/2/09 by Dermo]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
have you noticed that the majority of the 2012 london olympics marketing press material ... video.. etc.. has "flying saucers" as the "mascot" .. or "theme" ??

I wonder if hybrids will have been openly introduced to the public by then and compete with us in those games...garnering mass appeal..

lawl... hybrid alien athletic celebrities with sponsorships...

-

[edit on 8-2-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I think that it cannot be disputed that there are hidden undertones to this image i mean how many number ones do you know that have a point above them, none, that would be letter I's that have that.
the colour scheme also seems a bit funny like its to attract attention to certain areas and what not, Im not sure myself, if someone who knew a bit about subliminal messaging or brain programming would comment that would enlighten us all

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
God that thing is ugly. They say it's "bold". Bold doesn't mean eye-searing, last I checked.

reply to post by Anti - Government

You had to rotate them. If you hadn't, it would have looked like 2/Z I O 2/Z.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mdiinican

Maybe it has nothing to do with the olympics but with the fact that Big Ben is going to be attacked by Zionists.

Take a look at these cards: (the game was published in 1995 and predicted wtc and pentagon attack, and it talks about big ben being attacked)

www.thechristianbooks.com...

The zionists are behind every major event.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I think it's hideous and if you hadn't pointed out that it was supposed to indicate 2012 or Zion I'd have taken it as a broken up square.

Apart from it's ugliness and the eye-torturing colours my main objection would be how fragmentary it is. I thought the Olympics were supposed to bring people together, but this seems to be a symbol of things breaking apart.

Still, what can you expect from the numbskulls who thought having the Olympics in London would be a good idea? GAH!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I see Lisa Simpsons getting down with it, but maybe that's just me.
All I know is that now I see it I can't see anything else, just her.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
the picture looks like a woman is giving a man a Head job

no offence to anybody

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by gate13
the picture looks like a woman is giving a man a Head job

no offence to anybody

Phew, wasn't just me who saw it.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
We (London taxpayers) paid £500,000 for this logo.

I'm so glad that money is forcibly taken from earners to pay for stuff like this...

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
what the hell's that supposed to mean??
-

en.wikipedia.org...:

"Zionism is the international Jewish political movement that originally supported the reestablishment of a homeland for the Jewish People in Palestine..."

ps. I normally do a web search first if I don't understand something before asking questions like yours

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I can only imagine what the mascot will look like. Remember izzy

YIKES

It looks like a Tangram puzzle. It must have a hidden meaning. Surely someone on ATS can solve it. It just has to tie into a doomsday message somehow

[edit on 8-2-2009 by jibeho]

[edit on 8-2-2009 by jibeho]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join