It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what happens if you film ghosts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Hi everyone,
me and my friend want to do a seance and possibly a oijja board at a graveyard, and maybe a house we think is haunted. My friend wants to film it, but i want to know, will the ghosts get angry if we film them?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Simple, just get them to sign the standard contract allowing you to use their image in video media. If you don't do this you might anger them, and they will send ghostly lawyers after you.

The only thing worse then a having a lawyer after you is having an undead lawyer after you.

Seriously though, I would not play with a Ouija board, and I would not mess with attracting any type of spiritual entity to you, especially considering that you don't sound like you know what you are doing.

[edit on 2/8/2009 by defcon5]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by omg aliens are so real

First of all doing an Ouija board in a graveyard if you don't know what your doing is a mistake of the highest order.

Second nicer part!
When we do an investigation we always ask if it is okay to take a picture or film.Then let them know when we are going to turn on the cams. So far we have only had one bad experience and I really think it was just peeved at me to start with anyway. It was messing with one of the guys there and I started telling it where it was standing and hiding etc. so it threw a chip of wood at my face. No big deal but it is always a good reminder to pray and ask for protection, perhaps you guys could find someone in your area who does these things and have them help you.? Wouldn't hurt to ask especially if your friend thinks a place may be haunted.
My whole neighborhood here is haunted; as it goes all the way back to when there was a trading post type area back to the Oregon trail days. Right where my house is was the main road part coming across a real old bridge on the river. So I get lots of energy replays here. Luckily it just doesn't bother us...
We have lost alot of neighbors who didn't understand how old this area is and how haunted it is during certain times of the year.
Let me know how it goes would love to see any pictures you guys can get!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Ouija boards are nothing more than a victorian toy.As for ghosts,they more than likely dont exist,assuming they do i dont know what would happen,depends on the ghost if we are to believe that they are invisible dead people,would depend on the personality i guess.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
what happens if you film ghosts

Well most of the time, you just end up being called a liar on the internet.
However some get loads and loads of money first, then get called a liar on the internet.
But some other cases ive heard of, peoples eye balls slowly dry up and fall out.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by BorgHoffen
Well most of the time, you just end up being called a liar on the internet.

I couldn't agree more with you. If the footage isn't good enough, people tend to call it pareidolia. But if the footage is simply awesome, then people tend to call it another product of photoshop. Of course, this is very generalized but basically the truth how this subject is handled.

Yes, people are called liars and they become a nice target of ridicule and insults. But isn't it logical? If you can't attack the data, attack the people.

Greetings

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Ouija boards are perfectly safe to use. Don't listen to those people who say it's bad. Most just continue spreading what others have said and don't actually know.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I'm not going to put it on the internet, I just want to know if the ghosts will get angry.

And borghoffen, you werent serious about the eye thing were you?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by omg aliens are so real
I'm not going to put it on the internet, I just want to know if the ghosts will get angry.

There is nobody who can answer your question, but here is my recommendation: Go to the cemetery and ASK the spirits for permission and make clear WHY you want to record them. Even if it sounds stupid. If a spirit wants to be recorded, you may get the desired result.

You should also thank the spirits, no matter what the outcome is. Sounds superstitious? I think it's not.

Don't be scared of the dead, but be wary of the living. If you don't feel like it, cancel it. You don't need a Quija Board, just go with your camera and the purest thoughts and intention and see what you can come up with. Good luck.

Greetings

new topics

top topics

join