It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foul smells and unseen visitors.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
A few nights ago, I awoke to a smell of rotting meat in my bedroom. Now. I'm the first to admit that I'm a bit shabby when it comes to keeping things arranged, I usually have books scattered around the place and clothes in the corner and #. Come on, I'm a boy.

But this smell was like, urgh. It took me a while to figure out what it was. I think it actually woke me up. It smelled like, well, yeah, rotting meat. Hardly pleasant.

So I'm thinking, in my half asleep state, that I must have dropped a particularly foul fart in my sleep, get up, and open my window. By that time, I am standing up already so I figure it is time to awaken fully and go about my day.

Much later, I go back into my room to go to sleep and that #ing smell is still in there, even with the room ventilating all day. I opened every single one of my drawers and my warddrobe looking for any 'surprises' that I might have hidden while I was pissed or something, but no.

So I read for a while, still scratching my head, and I fell asleep with the book on my chest.

I awoke an indetermined amount of time later with the light still on, on my side, facing the right. My bed is right up against the wall on my left, so my back was to the wall with a good couple of feet of space between eachother. I found I couldn't move, which is a fairly typical occurance for me, as paralytic episodes and I go waaayyy back, so I just thought 'meh' and waited to ride it out and was about to close my eyes again, when I 'heard/felt' a sort of..

well now this is where it gets really #en hard to describe. It was almost like a 'coo'.. like what someone does when they're about to get into bed with someone unbearably sexy (). Sorry, but that's the best way I can put it.. and I could alllmost see something. I definitely followed that empty spot of air with my eyes. It sort of floated down from a height from the end of my bed. And I followed it into the space behind my left shoulder and the wall behind me. I sort of felt a ..something.

I don't know how to describe it. Not a tingle. Not pressure. A.. something, brush past my back and almost settle in behind me, when I just thought to myself 'HAHA # no, I may have had some mingers in my bed before, but I draw the line at this. Sorry.' and made myself move. As I did, naturally, it disappeared.

It took me all of 2 minutes to get back to sleep I was so annoyed

When I could move, the smell had disappeared.

Nothing's happened since.

Any clues?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
ok so this is my idea, you said in thread that you got the feeling of a sexual oriantation yes, well you may have been experianced with a succubi/succubis.

succubi is a transparent entity, it is usually experianced with a feeling of paralasis or aura of company. type in succubi in wikipedia for more info...

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
A Succubi that smells like ass? maybe it was one of them Shadow creatures there always talking about here. i think they leave a bad smell to.

Hugs

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krossbeau
ok so this is my idea, you said in thread that you got the feeling of a sexual oriantation yes, well you may have been experianced with a succubi/succubis.

succubi is a transparent entity, it is usually experianced with a feeling of paralasis or aura of company. type in succubi in wikipedia for more info...

Mm, you're not the first person to mention that possibility to me. It is the most likely conclusion. I know a little of the succubus/succubo.. This one definitely 'felt' female, I'm pretty sure, so it must have been the former.

I've definitely felt presenses in the room before during paralytic episodes, but never once has one actually gotten into the bed with me.

Still, she could pick a better perfume. Jesus christ.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
true true, the smell is strange. ill keep researching and keep you updated

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
just typed foul smellng succubi and found out that there are succubi that produce a putrid smell... this to me concludes that it is a highly likely outcome.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
^^ Oh well, there we go, then!

See, the thing is, it wasn't scary. I've learned quite well to wake myself up during an episode if I have to. It was just ... annoying, really.

So if it happens again, chances are I'll be able to tell them to piss off, or.. maybe it won't happen at all. Unless girl ups her game.

In which case perhaps I should figure out some kind of deterrent, like a psychic mosquito candle or something.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
lol aero gard for demons

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Bringer

It was more rotten meat than anything else. Like you know that really gross meaty 'I haven't taken the rubbish out for too long' smell? Quite the revolting odour to find floating about in your bedroom of a morning. That's why I'm so puzzled by the whole experience. And then it just disappeared as soon as the experience the next evening was over.

Oh well. I guess I'll never really know for sure, will I? =)

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krossbeau
lol aero gard for demons

*chuckle*

Or maybe I could put up a couple of sheets of Psy-paper

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
if you have another experiance make sure to post it i am interested

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Get some "white" sage burn some of it in the room for an incense and keep a small bunch tied together with white yarn in the room.
Wrap it seven times then knot it once at the top. (stretch out the yarn and lay the bundle in the middle then wrap towards the top.)

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
*shrug* Sure, they happen once a week or so lately. They're not very exciting at the moment though. The most that'll happen is that I'll just wake up paralysed and sort of lie there for a bit and try to roll out of my body like I've heard is SO EASY from people who have a lot of OBEs.. (I've *never* managed to..) and then I'll look around to see if I can see or feel anything interesting floating around my room.. and there usually isn't.. so then I go back to sleep!

I'll keep you posted. If anything exciting should happen I'll write another essay *chuckle* =D

Originally posted by xoxo stacie
Get some "white" sage burn some of it in the room for an incense and keep a small bunch tied together with white yarn in the room.
Wrap it seven times then knot it once at the top. (stretch out the yarn and lay the bundle in the middle then wrap towards the top.)

Oh great! Thank you so much, sweetheart! I shall try that.

*thinks*.. where am I going to get some whi- Ah! Garden shop down the road probably will stock such an item. Excellent =D

[edit on 8/2/2009 by comawhite015]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by comawhite015

Right I would also suggest the sage aswell.

There are times where I get this taste of death in the back of my mouth. And its almost like a smell, but I taste it strongly. And there is nothing dead to give off that scent, as I have spent a better part of my time looking for what would be giving off that smell.

I could say this might be a trigger for you personally.. As this is a personal issue that might stem from something that has happened to you at one point in your life.

For me the death taste, sense is triggered from sertin dreams I have, or sometimes thoughts that run through my mind.

I really couldnt say for sure what was going on in your room at that time.
But I thought I would come in and show you some support with this issue.

As you are new here.. I want to make sure everyone here knows your not just another guy off the street presay.. I have known you from other places. And you don't give me the feeling you just make stuff up to get attention or replies.. Infact it was due to your kind words that hinted to me that I should come in here and check out what you had to say.

I am very much into the paranormal.. Yet at the same time I keep a very skeptic eye on dealings with either "demons" or other negtive energy spirits.

As I have alot of knowledge about Shadowpeople. And you will find alot of information on shadowpeople here on ATS.
Its a big topic, and many people confuse other beings to be demons, hellions, sucubus, and other dark energies as something else when at the base roots, they are shadowpeople.

And shadowpeople tend to mess with our senses. And they play off the mind and senses of the said person. If you fear one thing, the shadowpeople will play off your fear, or your trigger points.

While they can manifest in many ways.. But it depends upon the person they are manifesting before.. As a shadowperson would manifest into something that personally bothers you.

These things can become very tricky.. And is the reason many people belive in all sorts of different ideas. As they manifest into what ever you belive to be true in a negtive sense.
They also play games with empathic people. Or people who are open mentally and spiritually. As they will come to you in a sense where you think you are being contacted by someone you either lost long ago.. Or as something willing to help you.. Voices, shadows and thoughts..

Its a very broad range of things these shadowpeople can do.
And your best bet would not so much play into their hands..
As the more religion a person belives in.. The more they have to play with.
A person who belives in the word of God.. Will be bothered by manfiests of demons.. While a person who belives in aliens or UFO.. The shadowpeople can manifest as Aliens, and take you to a ship..

So its a personal ordeal.. And what I find to work, is burning sage.. Burning insense.. Or something else that helps you focus.

AS once you shed some light upon these beings.. They move on..
They can not toy with a mind that already knows about them..
Knowledge is your best weapon VS these beings.. As having knowledge that they can not harm you, and knowledge that they prey off your deepest thoughts give you one leg up.

And if this keeps manifesting outside of your fears, and outside of what you feel deep down.. Then prehaps you are dealing with something else all together.. So lets start with this.. And come back in a week and report where this knowledge has taken you...

Thanks for sharing your story with us here..
I hope one of us can help..
And what I say is my own personal feelings.. I do not claim 100% truth.
But more of a personal exp, and personal thought about shadowpeople.
They are crafty.. and they are not people at all.. Just a term widely used here on ATS..
Good luck.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
See that makes a lot of sense to me. I've always thought that they're the same things just pretending to be other things.. Or else, for example, how could you explain (genuinely, if it occurs) possessed people from different cultures, exhibiting the same symptoms and personalities attributed to particular demons/djinn/mira/oni/loa that that particular culture is aquainted with? I'm sure such bodiless forms don't cling to culture.

That's just one thought.

Although, also, part of me is also sure that some are stronger than others.. and that there could be a bit of a hierarchy going on.. I dunno.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I'm totally into the whole + and - spirits thing, and the sage and the purification and making circles and salt by the windows and all that, as many of you know.

But, my bed is also right near the wall, and especially in cold weather sometimes chipmunks and mice and squirrels crawl into the wall and die, and smell. Like rotting meat.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Hey, you can't say that if she came in with Britney Spear's perfume on you wouldn't bump nasties with a invisible succubus.

I know I would

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
I'm totally into the whole + and - spirits thing, and the sage and the purification and making circles and salt by the windows and all that, as many of you know.

But, my bed is also right near the wall, and especially in cold weather sometimes chipmunks and mice and squirrels crawl into the wall and die, and smell. Like rotting meat.

If it were only the smell, and if it didn't last for only 18 hours, I'm sure I'd have brushed it off as such.

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
Hey, you can't say that if she came in with Britney Spear's perfume on you wouldn't bump nasties with a invisible succubus.

I know I would

Maybe if they came in wearing CK for men I'd have reconsidered it.

new topics

top topics

join