It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my mysterious experience and a question about it.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
this is my first post to the gray area so im hoping this is the right subject.

ever since i was a small child from the age of five to six years of age until i was about thirteen i frequently experienced blood noses, it never hurt, and i lost alot of blood. also the very same days in the middle of the night i woke up feeling as though i had someone sharply jabbing me in the back, it was so intense i felt like i was being lifted from my bed. only when i woke there seemed nothing out of the ordinary. i was always a healthy boy, rarely sick and when i was i recovered quickly. also when i went to the mirror after the jabbing sensation i had red marks on my back. these incidents ended about when i was thirteen after a particularly heavy blood nose.

so my question is, has anyone else had any similar experiances like this and also does anyone like to share some insight on this for me. i have a open mind so please feel free to go deep the subject. thanks

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Hmm I do recall getting bloody noses for no reason at all a few times. If it happens a lot, it could be something serious thou! Luckily it stopped for you right?

About the jabbing? Not sure what you mean. But I have woken up a couple of times I think, with an immense feeling of a precence right behind me, then feeling something poke my back. LOL it's all a bit misty, but I swear I remember that happening. It might have happened during a sleep paralysis..

[edit on 8-2-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Oh yeah, me too.. I had to get my nose cauterised about six times before the age of ten. I still get them regularly now, and I'm 24.

My blood pressure is fine. It is puzzling.

The jabbing is pretty hardcore, though. That's some pretty heavy sh*t. When was the last time that happened?

There were a few times where I had particularly heavy nosebleeds before I saw a couple of UFOs once, but that was ages ago, and it's still happening, so I'm not considering that part of a pattern.

[edit on 8/2/2009 by comawhite015]

[edit on 8/2/2009 by comawhite015]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
thanks, to explain the jabbing better it was like when someone pokes you hard in back and you get that suprised jolting feeling, yet the difference was that it was like three or four fingers poking me and the only one hand ( if it is a hand lol).

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Whereabouts on your back? If you could pick a spot?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
in the center of my back, not quite on my spine but on my muscle next to it.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
That's very strange.

The only thing I can empathise with is the few times I've been JUST about to nod off and then I get a feel of a nice sharp open-handed slap in the centre of my forehead.

Somehow being poked in the back is a bit more creepy, though. Perhaps it could be something to do with your solar plexis chakra?

The Solar Plexus Chakra is associated with the color yellow. This is the area which defines our "self-esteem". The personality that develops during puberty is housed in this chakra....otherwise known as the "EGO". Anyone experiencing dysfunction of the third chakra is having difficulty obtaining or maintaining his/her own "personal power". This intuitive chakra is where we get our "gut instincts" that signal us to do or not to do something. Strong self-esteem is a required for developing intuitive skills.

Physical Location - solar plexus

Purposes - mental understanding of emotional life

Spiritual Lesson - acceptance of your place in the life stream. (self-love)

Physical Dysfunctions- stomach ulcers, intestinal tumors, diabetes,
pancreatitis, indigestion, anorexia/bulimia, hepatitis, cirrhosis, adrenal imbalances, arthritis, colon diseases

Mental and Emotional Issues - self esteem, fear of rejection, oversensitivity to criticism, self-image fears, fears of our secrets being found out, indecisiveness

Information Stored Inside Sacral Chakra - personal power, personality, consciousness of self within the universe (sense of belonging), knowing

Area of Body Governed - upper abdomen, umbilicus to rib cage, liver, gallbladder, middle spine, spleen, kidney, adrenals, small intestines, stomach

There's just some crap I copypasted from somewhere else. I'm just throwing out ideas here =)

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
hmmm... possibly, yet i have what i think high self esteem, and i never had internal problems, yet thanks for your thought, could it be a connection with a grey
? also your thread about your experiance with a entity i may be able to help you with.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
im going to post you at your thread with no replys, i have some ideas

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
^^ Thanks for the input =D

I'm still interested in your situation though. It's obviously been a while since it's happened, huh. Do you still get the odd nosebleed?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
It is an interesting story. Tell us how it's going now.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krossbeau
in the middle of the night i woke up feeling as though i had someone sharply jabbing me in the back, it was so intense i felt like i was being lifted from my bed.

I hope this is relevant (I'm confident it is):

First, I never had the bloody nose problems.

Second, I have NEVER seen a UFO (I have wanted to so bad for all my life, and I don't think I have seen a ghost). I was never one to hallucinate. I'm basically saying I think I can tell what's "real" and what's "not".

Third, I'm putting this in here, because I suspect it has something to do with my experiences. - One day when I was about 11 I all of a sudden had this feeling that someone or someTHING was watching me. To make it sound less schitzo-ish - I felt a presence around me, and it never left to this day. I don't believe me to be schitzophenic, though.

Anyway, the story starts here, when I was from about 5 to 7. A strange thing would happen to me in the middle of the nights. I'd say about once every 2 weeks or so.

I used to call it "The Hand", and I will never forget it. It felt like someone made a fist with their hand, and like pushed it into my side, while going clockwise and counterclockwise. It didn't feel like it was going inside me, but it really felt like something was there. Like I said, dreams are dreams - I get that. But to feel something so distinct makes me wonder. I always told my mom about it because it terrified me. I would wake up because of it.
One day, my mom took some carbon paper (she did alot of typewriting back in the mid 80's), made it to resemble a fist, and destroyed it in front of me (I don't remember how she destroyed it). It didn't do sh**; I still experienced "The Hand" for a couple of more years until it stopped around 7... Then this happens:

It was right before my father died (I don't think it was releated, but I did get - to this day - the worst headache in my entire life the night he died - right before he died). Anyway, This was when I was 12.
I was sleeping, and I awoke to what people would call sleep paralysis. I obviously couldn't move, so I tried to scream. This was the first time this happened, so I had no idea what was going on. Right around when I woke up into this paralyzed state, I got this incredible zapping feeling going from my head to my toes. And it wasn't pleasant. My mind was fully concious once I started freaking out. I tried to scream more because of it, but to no avail. The zapping (or sapping? - more later) was steady, and it felt like millions of watts of electricity was going through me. After what seemed like a few minutes of this, everything sequed into the next morning with me waking up. I never told anyone.

Same thing happened again about 12 years later. I was in my early 20's. I don't recall being zapped with as much juice, and I was again paralyzed and scared. At this point in my life, I was already interested in ET's and UFO's for some time. I even got into astronomy when I was 10. What I am trying to say is that given the setting of this last one - I had no reason to be scared, because I was always looking forward to meeting a being from another planet. Also, I'm very open to what the mind can do, even though I can't seem to do much with it(I am trying so hard to learn how to Astral Project and do Lucid Dreaming). It seems these things happen inadvertantly.

And for the latest incident. I am 29 now. About 1 month ago, I was awakened to the worst one yet. I wasn't even asleep for long. I was on my stomach, and it felt like something strong had me pinned down. Felt like a persons leg was on my back. Not that I would know or anything, but it felt like it would when a cop gets someone on the ground, and puts his knee on the guys back while holding the hands down to cuff 'em. It felt like how that would. I could almost feel the points of pressure so strong, and that's what my mind put together. Someone or something pinning me.

I know I may get flamed for what I will say next, but I think it also may be relative.

I grew up very depressed, always sapped for energy, and doing drugs and getting arrested. Now that I look back upon EVERYTHING, I swear it wasn't me doing it - almost like something else more or less strongly influenced me to do it.

I am told I am very intellegent. I have low self esteem, but that's the one thing I believe. Like I said, despite the bad things I did to myself and others, I always knew the difference between right and wrong, but I never followed the right path. I consider myself very logical (like I said, contrary to what I've done and been through). Even once I realized I had drug problems and other problems, when I tried to stop I couldn't - despite growing consequences. It got to the point where I felt like I was being controlled. Depression was paramount. Even something pulling me to kill myself... Even during the worst of my depression, I knew that was NOT what I wanted to do, so I ignored the "pull" or the influence. It would keep tugging, but I knew this was BS and not to fall for it.

I got through it, and on the other side, I really started to see things differently. That's when I really went on the search for the meaning of life. That's where I stumbled upon this site.

My theories of what I think has happened to me will sound crazy to some. It still even does a little to me, but the bible and other things have failed to give me the understanding that I have attained from not only hearing other people's experiences, but from sifting through the BS and putting it all together.

I could have either been messed with by Greys, or something worse. I've always heard of "Evil" and "Satan" and hell and all that. Never really believed it. But if ET's exist from all of the stories and legit videos I've seen, then it could be something of a Reptillian thing perhaps. I know alot of people don't believe in that crap, but it makes sense that if the Reps existed, they are the ones who play the role of demons and such. They do feed of off negative energy. And the Greys are supposedly subservient to them.

I don't buy into the Sleep Paralysis thing. I believe "Sleep Paralysis" is the springboard to the Astral or higher planes anyway. I think there is more to things than meets the eye.

And by the way, when I had that last experience of being pinned, the nights before I sensed something malevolent.

Who thinks I'm crazy?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
And sorry to post again, but after reading the replies, I have to throw this out there.

If anything it would be the solar plexus chakra (chakras are new to me. I'm interested in this subject)

I have had heartburn since I was 8 (I sh** you not), and developed an ulcer at about 14.
Have the no self esteem. Feel sick all the time (even before the drugs)
No energy or motivation.
Yet I feel this all to be wrong - like I shouldn't feel like that and even crazier, I always had the feeling I just didn't "belong here". I mean on the Earth. Sounds crazy.
But everytime I think of space or see pictures of galaxies and the stars (remember, I got into astronomy when I was very young), I feel a profound connection to it all. To the universe. Like I have been out there before. I have no memories or visuals, but the feelings are there, like I have experienced something that we at the present time as humans haven't yet.
I hope this makes sense.
Can this all be connected?

I have NO memories of being on spaceships, seeing Grey's or Reps, or even UFO's, but it's like I can almost "feel" these things exist.

I can also remember random things since I was about 8 months old and on. My short term isn't as good, but long-term seems to be.

Whoever thinks I am BS'ing, I'm going to tell you right now. I am not in the mood. This took guts for me to get such a story out. I could never tell these things to a shrink or even my mom (she only knows about "The Hand").

I hope to hear from some of you.

Thank you

[edit on 2/17/2009 by impaired]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I had bloody noses all the time as a kid too. They would just start for no reason and then just go away in a few minutes. I used to get them in school alot so I would just go to the bathroom and chill for a minute.

I also got weird sharp sensations in my stomach. It was probably gass, but it doesnt happen anymore. Feels like something is scraping my insides with a fork or something like that. Probably was gass.

I also remember when I was in bed one night I suddenly got a sharp and weird tingle like sensation on my chest. Now I have a small red mark there and whenever I touch it in a certain spot half of my chest goes sort of numb and tingles... Im thinking about going to the doctor about it.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I too have had a similar experience, everything except for the back pain, “that I can recall” I have suffered from many bloody noses and have to have my nose cauterized as a child. The funny thing is that I have NEVER been sick! I have never had a common cold, or a broken bone, I was an only chid and grew up very active and even raced motorcycles “dirt bikes”. I did however get the chicken pox at the age of 19. I have O blood, not sure if O+ or O-.
When I tell people that I have never been sick, they often think that I am not telling the truth or do not believe me. I am 37 yrs old and still have never been sick.

new topics

top topics

join