It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangular Shaped Object Caught on Video!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Video of a triangular-shaped craft over the skies here appears rather spectacular in this piece shot by a NJ teenager. This uninvestigated case was filed with the Mutual UFO Network from a visual sighting that was caught on camera Jan. 8.

This sighting is most unusual as the object seems to slightly change shape from time to time.
Id love to hear some explenations for this one!

Link
YouTube

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I'm gonna say Venus on this one, because quite alot of mistaken ufo vids like this one turn out to be Venus plus it's blue like alot of the Venus vids.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Could be the result of maximum zoom.
Still no telling what it really is most likley venus
IMO

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Im sorry to burst your bubble but venus is not a triangular shape.
Lets do a little investigation shall we?

Is it a bird?

Is it a plane?

Is it venus?

NOPE.

[edit on 8-2-2009 by SuperSlovak]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Looks like some light to me.
What makes you think its an actual object, when its just light?
Light comes from space in many many forms from time to time.
And most are unexplained because its traveled so far we could not ever possibly know what its from.
If it was whizzing around the sky all over the place then of course you would have to think its being controlled by something.
But if its just sitting there then its just distant light from something that has now become visible.
Another thing though, it does look an awful lot like the eye of Horus doesn't it?

It really does look like the all seeing eye.

[edit on 8-2-2009 by BorgHoffen]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Phage (and possibly Internos) posted an identical video on another thread to demonstrate how Venus can appear like it does in your video. Here's the You Tube video

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I just wanna make sure that i am not going crazy here, but all I see is a blurry diamond shape. Now I don't wanna start and any fights about simple shapes, but is that the only evidence that is available? It seems that there was at one time a video, and now all we have a a couple of blurry pictures. I would like to believe, but I need more evidence.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Yep most certainly Venus.

Here's the vid embedded:

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
Im sorry to burst your bubble but venus is not a triangular shape.
Lets do a little investigation shall we?

Yes, a little investigation indeed

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I think you guys need to get your eyes checked for blindness right away.
Because its not venus!!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
i don't think that you're taking into account what that kind of distance can do to a particular object...also, it looks to me like the camera was fully zoomed in which can also distort the shape of an object. let's be reasonable here guys :p

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I think you guys need to get your eyes checked for blindness right away.
Because its not venus!!

How can you be positive that what might an out of focus light isn't Venus. Yet another crappy YouTube video.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Lol, it's Venus dude. The maximum zoon does not function well on stars and tends to produce this same effect for many things. So you could be right I guess, it might not be Venus. But I can assure you, it's nothing to get excited about. It's either a planet or a star.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Hey good eyes! Unfortunately you have not discovered
anything new or unknown. You managed too have zoomed
all the way on an object called Venus or possibly another
celestial body. This effect happens when the zoom function
is maxed. Did you take the video or witness this, or is this
just something you came across while U.F.O investigating?!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The excuse of out of focus or lens flair doesn't cut it here, it seems a lot of people use that description but if you have studied lens flair, lens distortion, etc, you would know better. Lens distortion is something I deal with in my profession and this is not a camera/cam/lens issue. Look for another explanation.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Id love to hear some explenations for this one!
Apparently, seeing how you reacted, you do not love to hear some "explenations"...

And if you have any experience with digital zoom you will know that it completely messes the images when it's something above 4x, and that camera, according to the link you posted, has a stupid 700x digital zoom.

And why the title of that article says "Triangular-shaped object" when what we see is clearly a four-sided shape?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
What kind of gobbledegook are you talking about? Light comes from space in many forms from time to time? What does that MEAN>???!?!?!?!?

Originally posted by BorgHoffen
Looks like some light to me.
What makes you think its an actual object, when its just light?
Light comes from space in many many forms from time to time.
And most are unexplained because its traveled so far we could not ever possibly know what its from.
If it was whizzing around the sky all over the place then of course you would have to think its being controlled by something.
But if its just sitting there then its just distant light from something that has now become visible.
Another thing though, it does look an awful lot like the eye of Horus doesn't it?

It really does look like the all seeing eye.

[edit on 8-2-2009 by BorgHoffen]

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I had witnessed this exact UFO on 9/22/13 in Washington state near my home. I watched it come into view less than 1000 yards away. It was definitely NOT a planet or star.

new topics

top topics

join