It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thought I would say howdy :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Howdy folks....

I've been lurking for a couple months here and am really liking this site so thought I would sign up. I'm a member on a couple other forums but nothing quite as extensive as this one.

I can spend hours perusing the various threads and remain entertained/informed the whole time! (although being a truck driver that really precludes me from doing that!)

My SO and I have been debating various ways to be prepared when TSHTF and this sight has helped me in a few ways to gain some perspective on what's going on.

I've deteremined that no matter what, our #1 priority now should be preparing!

Anyway, I look forward to contributing to some of the threads as I loose some of my "shyness".

[edit on 8-2-2009 by cnichols]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Looks like you came to the right place.

Welcome aboard, and happy posting!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by cnichols

Welcome. We're happy to have you on board. Semper Paratus!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Welcome.

I'm sure you've found that there are many smart people who contribute to this website and many of whom seen the problems of this country coming long before it was reported in the media.

This site is an invaluable tool for learning new ideas and getting news/information that you won't get from most of the MSM.

Enjoy.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Welcome to our little slice of concentrated reality checks, info overload, and various discussions and arguments over anything you ever thought you wanted to know about.

enjoy your stay, and ask away;

just make sure you keep the shiny side up and don't jam your stick while trying to read and drive,lol.

seeker.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by cnicols
Thought I would say howdy

Without an audio recording, how can we substantiate that you indeed "said" Howdy?

Welcome to ATS...I hope you enjoy your time here...

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
And a great big ole western howdy to you there podner!

Welcome to the gol-darnest web site this side of the Pecos.

Sit ye butt down and tell us what's on yer mind!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Hey...Welcome to ATS,

Don't forget to pick up your foil pack and coupon booklet once you've been decontaminated.

Enjoy your stay!

This is a manually automated message.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Well gee golly wiz, thanks for the welcome!

LOL and no i don't really talk that way irl....just kinda went along with the whole "howdy" theme.

And the only time i access the inet is when i'm on a break (which i don't get many of since i drive team with my SO).

Some of the things we've discussed is food storage, water storage, bob's and long term shelter.

We had been discussing paying off our past due bills first but I dunno, the way things have been going for the past few months, I think we need to revisit our priorities and consider food and water storage first and foremost before building an underground home or anything like that.

Anyway, i do look forward to enjoying contributing to the forums when my time permits, but in all honesty don't expect much activity for long periods of time ... we're normally out 6 weeks at a time and only occasionally stop for a day or two. this happens to be one of those times.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Shock :shk:
you trying to run the nube off already. Welcome and I hope you enjoy time here as most of us do.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Any questions or concerns, never hesitate to u2u any staff member.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

top topics

join