It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien moon (video and NASA Techinal report)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Hey all! I found this youtube video and thought it was pretty interesting to say the least. The thing that caught my attention was the mention of the NASA technical report (NASA TR R-277) which I have provided links to after the video. This is an actuall NASA document made public and availible in PDF. It's 64 pages long and shows up sidways on the screen( I just right click and rotate to compensate) So enjoy the video and then check out the NTR, what do we have here ?

Here is the sequence in wich I got to the NTR.
First[ /url]

[url=http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/19680018720_1968018720.pdf]Second

[edit on 8-2-2009 by alyosha1981]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

Is this what you are talking about? www.abovetopsecret.com...

If so, it's already posted.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I just gave a random skimming through the happening on the moon documented in the astronomers book and most of them are about streaks of light and glowing in some reigons. It might be due to meteors striking the moon or the atmosphere of earth causing diffractions to the light and more importantly, there might be a problem in the telescope itself.

[edit on February 8th, 2009 by peacejet]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

Yup, didn't see it (used search)

Second line.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Creepy music? Check!
Segue into picture of a Grey? Check!
Rhetorical question? Check!
Reports by 'Astronomers?' Check!
Leading statements? Check!
Unsubstantiated claims? Check!

Maybe there are and maybe there aren't UFOs and whatever else on the Moon. Regardless, that is a poor excuse for a documentary. It's like a bad UFO website brought to life. Truly awful, but a great example for people to recognize how the presentation of 'facts' restricts the choice of conclusion.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

I put in Alien Moon and BOOM there it was. Pretty easy.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Read the pdf document, you will see all the observations recorded upto 1960's

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I thought the video was decent, I'm still looking into the pdf though and trying to make sense of it. There's supposedly another one that NASA keeps from the public just like all of the other good stuff.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by alyosha1981
I thought the video was decent, I'm still looking into the pdf though and trying to make sense of it. There's supposedly another one that NASA keeps from the public just like all of the other good stuff.

I wasn't criticizing your post, just the video. I've read the pdf before and it's interesting stuff, but wholly inconclusive in the sense that all you can do is scratch your head. My favorite is the Sartory, Moore, etc from January 21st 1967. That's Sir Patrick Moore (a British Institution) and the Transient Lunar Phenomena was the first time a group of astronomers had seen it simultaneously.

Aristarchus is a hotspot for TLPs and the astronomer Bartlett occasionally reports them on consecutive nights over a period of decades. Last year I did some searching to find out more about him or her. Turned up blank. An amateur astronomer I know couldn't identify them either. For some reason, it appeals to me that this person spent their life looking at the moon and wondering about the Aristarchus Crater. I'm moved, for some reason?!

They are still unexplained, but out gassing of Radon is a strong explanation. A good account is here at New Scientist in quite a literary article. Another pdf (right way up) shows the technical details.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

No worries, I was not taking it that way. I just thought the video was decent is all and the fact of referance to the NTR was cool too..I BELIEVE

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
All I can say is wow. Just when I thought I'd seen the best stuff about moon bases and other anomalies.. Thanks for this one it's a must watch.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I've always found it curious and fascinating that "the moon" is the only body in our solar system without a proper name. Even "the world" is properly referred to as "Earth," but its moon has no name......?

new topics

top topics

join