It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

just home

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
hey folks I'm just home, I've been out and had a good drink an I need someone with some seance to have a chat with, so if you're awake an can talk some sense to me how are you doin.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by whoswatchinwho

What's going on w?

SDog is here for you.

Everything ok?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Dunno about sense, but I'm here, if it counts.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Hey Sdog how u doin man, Ive seen u loads on the boards and always appreciate your commnts, Im so glad some1 like you has replied. I just feel like I'm in a pretty # place right now. to be honest with you bro nowadays I kinda feel like these boards are the only place where people really understand what reality is!!!!!!

I've been out for a good drink tonight (not like me I' m pretty sober usually) but hey we all go for it once in a while, but unusually I just feel like saying f))) it to it all, It just seems like to much to deal with any more
listen dude thanks for replying i will understand if u or anyone else doesn't come back to this I'ts just giving me somewhere to vent my shtt, I know u guys are always at the end of a post, be cool guys keep it goin

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

We're here for you w.

And yep, it does all get a bit overwhelming at times.

Is there something specific that triggered this in you tonight?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Some seance goes a long way with much ambience... ya dig? Libations and contemplations can get the sensations all a twitterfied, if ya follow. but, hey man... don't ya wallow and don't forget your towel. Ya never never know when you will need it. Over and out.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
How's it going man...?

Kind of ironic that a conspiracy board seems to contain the most sense, isn't it...

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

I have to say that for a site as large and varied as ATS, I am always so impressed and heart warmed with how total strangers are always willing to be there for each other during each others more vulnerable moments.

Of course the next day we may go back to
, but that's exactly how it should be.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Well put...

Now...who are you again?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Double Post

Double Post

[edit on 8-2-2009 by MemoryShock]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

thanks for the wordsSdog I really do appreciate someone who I enjoy reading posts from replying to this, I donno whats set this off tonight, the drink obviously, but I really am sick of the whole global mess were in, we cant fix that here but hey we can rant about it ye???

I think tonight It just hit me I'm 41 single after a failed marriage, an I dont even know how to chat someone up anymore lol, how sad is that man.

thanks for the reply eye and memory, I take my towel eveywhere, you never know man lol .

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I think that gif sums it up nicely. ^^

I know it's been said, but you can't let the world bring you down. I see it this way: every day I get up and keep fighting is another day that the nay-sayers lose and I win. Bit rude of me, maybe, but it's kept me going in harder times before. ^^

And good luck to ya!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by whoswatchinwho

I think tonight It just hit me I'm 41 single ...

Right after you think about me, I'm 41 and married to a Scottish lass ...

Wanna trade?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
You know when i joined this sie so many years ago i never thought I'd get to see people that thought like i do, Sdog i read most of the posts you an the the others put up in the fight club . I dont think i'm up to the slandered needed to join in but you guys do give me stuff to think abou.

where your lass from Sdog I'm near Edinburgh, you cant beat a good Scottish bird lol....

Edit: excuse the spelling I'm drunk

[edit on 8/2/2009 by whoswatchinwho]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Right after you think about me, I'm 41 and married to a Scottish lass ...

What you are married?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by whoswatchinwho
You know when i joined this sie so many years ago i never thought I'd get to see people that thought like i do, Sdog i read most of the posts you an the the others put up in the fight club . I dont think i'm up to the slandered needed to join in but you guys do give me stuff to think abou.

That's really nice of you to say.

There's really no need for you to feel that way, you really should give the debate forum a try. A lot of folks, including myself, were intimidated at first and now we can't think of life on ATS without it. Let me know any time you feel like joining us and I will walk you throu it.

where your lass from Sdog I'm near Edinburgh, you cant beat a good Scottish bird lol....

She's from Renfrewshire. And she's the one beating me. A lot!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Well all I can say is thats what what you get for getting with a woman from the west....lol.
ask her if likes being called a weegie..no offence

even on a good day though dude I couldn't keep up with level of agrument needed to go for it in the fight club

new topics

top topics

join