It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D.U.M.Bs Unveiled

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Wake up call #78554963777

Enjoy . . . the hidden reality.

D.U.M.Bs = Deep Underground Military Bases

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I found the same still clips being repeated to be a bit repetitious. I thought the music to the vid was more "scary" and "nefarious" sounding, than anything shown on the vid.

Yes, there are some underground facilities, so what? I worked at a couple during my military career.

Personally i was more concerned about fire hazards and emergency egress, than anything else.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Well as the guy to originaly post thios on youtube suggests i might upload it my self with a different audio background.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Most of these images and the things written across them have been on the internet for a long time.

There should be locations/addresses given if the guy wanted to actually expose something.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Really a cool video! the pictures can't be varified but if this guy was really trying to spread some classified info then that goes without saying. It's the best D.U.M.B.S video I've seen good find!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I think that even posting the video on first account was a contribution by itself.
Maybe if he exposed locations he would be in trouble by exposing himself within limited suspects.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

Well, all those years of playing Resident Evil paid off.
. This Hive has Umbrella Corporation written all over it. So where is the T-Virus. Nice to see how the money is spent though.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Exactly!!!lolol

Oh where did that trillion go? I dun know lets go play golf.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
The round tunnel that curves out of sight is the old Super Conducting Supercollider tunnel. i work on that project as a TBM operator before it was abandoned
www.synthstuff.com...

The room and pillar with the semi trucks in it is a old salt mine in Hutchinson Kansas that has been turned into a very large warehouse complex

All the ones with ships in them are in europe somewhere.
most likely the "Musko" - Underground naval base in Sweden
www.abovetopsecret.com...
or old German sub pens that are still being used.
www.panoramio.com...

[edit on 8-2-2009 by ANNED]

[edit on 8-2-2009 by ANNED]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Nice to see they didnt really buy 300 dollar hammers and 800 dollar toilet seats.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by alaskan
Most of these images and the things written across them have been on the internet for a long time.

There should be locations/addresses given if the guy wanted to actually expose something.

plus why would anyone WANT to expose their location?

they're not known for a reason.

wanting to know about them is irresistible because it's so fascinating...

but i wouldn't want someone running around saying exactly where they are..

-

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I love how the "control room" is using a bunch of CRT monitors. After seeing that I'm feeling this is kinda a stupid video.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
As someone said, all of these images have been around on the internet for at least 5-10 years if not more. Most of them are known places like the aforementioned super-collider tunnel (scientific not military) or the Cheyenne Mountain norad facility (en.wikipedia.org...:NORADNorth-Portal.jpg) (en.wikipedia.org...:NORADBlast-Doors.jpg)with which EVERYONE is familiar with, it's no secret at all. It's a bit misleading to post these innocuous and well known pictures and try to pass them off as some sort of secret D.U.M.B.'s. While I do believe DUMBS exist, none of the pictures in this video show anything related to them making the video pretty worthless.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

to add to the correct identifications

the toyko sewer / storm drain system

the chanel tunnel

several mines - both hard rock , mineral and salt

a radar test facility

various municipal public transport systems

cern

a diamond mine

thats just what can be identified

why do idiots continue to peddle such crap ?

join