It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something's wrong with my cat....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfoot1212

Heh....sorry was inactive for awhile, had some personally crap to deal with. Actually a few days after writing this the cat just stopped acting the way she did all together. I don't know if it was being cramped up by the cold or what. We are having spring weather now. She also acted this way as a kitten.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Well the freaking out thing sounds like the effects of cat nip.

Any cat nip around? maybe in a toy your cat plays with?

My sisters cat had a toy that had cat nip in it.

But your best bet is to take her to the vet.

Good luck to you and your kitty.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
good to hear it's ok
as i said before probably just a cat being a cat- mine go through phases like that also. for weeks they won't give me the time of day then suddenly won't leave me alone. or all they do is sleep for days on end but then they are spunky as hell for days. cats have personalities just like people do- no doubt about that.
and remember people don't own cats- cats own people lol

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Im glad you didn't waste the money at the vet. Cats can fix what ails them most of the time. If they don't eat for a week, have trouble walking, are feverish, etc. then you take them. If you see worms, fleas, etc. then give them natural treatment. For fleas mash up catnip and rub it through their hair, and add a bit of apple cider vinegar. borax your rugs and let it sit for a few days before vaccuming, also sweep along baseboards. For worms, there are many natural remedies on the web. Don't use the synthetic crap the vet will give you.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Call your vet!!!

Whatever questions you have concerning your little one, call! We're not veterinarians, all anyone can do is give you their experience, but still we don't know your cat. You do. So call the vet!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by EthelMerman

Glad to hear she's well, I have a cat too and are a mad cat lover. Just one thing though, is that its always best to check into the vet in case of a medical issue. -As the motto goes -better to be safe than sorry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join