It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this THE Video of Consciousness?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I have since a long time now thought that we are alltogether what God is.

Enjoy the trip and make reality a better place to be !

LOVE !

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Great video, thanks for sharing.

It answers some questions I've been looking for but ultimately just left me wanting to know more.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Yeah great video. I've personally always believed that we are living in a holographic universe. It's truly scary & mind blowing when you consider just how responsible we all are for creating this reality of ours. If what this video says is true then people who write conspiracy books based on lies, simply to make a profit, are truly helping to destroy the human race or at least that Utopian paradise we all crave.
Those who believe aren't helping either.

It's a bizarre concept to get your head around, because we are obviously not the only intelligent beings in this reality and because everything is interconnected then we are just as equally responsible for their realities as they are ours.

[edit on 8-2-2009 by kindred]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Toward the end, the point made about media and manipulation of thought to control frequency hit me like a 2x4. Not only in giving me greater understanding of how what I take in affects me, but also in how what I create and put out effects others. Thanks for posting this.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Yeah it's time to turn off the TV, throw away the newspaper and unplug the internet.

[edit on 8-2-2009 by kindred]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Great vid, thanks for sharing.

Anyone know the name of the Scottish guy in it. I've heard him in clips before but never did find out his name and I'd like to hear more of what he has to say.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
UNPLUG THE INTERNET?!!

tv ok...

not the internet.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Why not the internet. If what it says in that video is true, then believing in conspiracies, especially ones about doom & gloom is the worst thing you can do.

Malevolent Aliens
New World Order
Armageddon

You're manifesting these realities by believing in them.
Close down ATS or humanity is doomed.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
Why not the internet. If what it says in that video is true, then believing in conspiracies, especially ones about doom & gloom is the worst thing you can do.

Malevolent Aliens
New World Order
Armageddon

You're manifesting these realities by believing in them.
Close down ATS or humanity is doomed.

I absolutely love this post! Great thinking!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by cazzy2211

Anyone know the name of the Scottish guy in it.

do you mean david icke?

he has loads of stuff, websites and all

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Thanks for the video post.

One word of caution, and note that I actually believe in a large majority of what is stated on this film: quantum physics is often misunderstood and misappropriated to be used as "evidence" of a lot of these more mystical theories. As Richard Friedman said, if someone says they understand quantum physics, they don't really understand quantum physics.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Wow amazing video...thank you for posting it. Starred and flagged. It really explains how we are on a mass scale effecting our reality; thanks to the media pumping our consciousness full of sex and violence 24/7. Never any good news....always bad.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
It is nice expressing that you liked this video.
It seems that the concept is quite accepted by most of us.
So in some way we are Gods or part of God anyway!

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
[edit on 7/3/2009 by GEORGETHEGREEK]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reminds me a lot of greg bradens book, "the divine matrix"

if you enjoyed this post, then read this book!!

thanks for this vid by the way!!!

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by b4tee4

Thanks for the reply

No its not David Icke. I think it may well be a guy called Grant Morrison, I watched a youtube vid on another thread a few days ago to do with sigil magick and i'm sure they are one and the same going by the voice. But thanks again anyway.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
That's correct, Grant Morrison, not Icke.

Look up youtube : "disinfo lecture", i think it was at a new york Comic-convention

good talk for sure

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by nemazasho

Thanks, i'm sure thats the one I watched. That together with the OP vid, these guys have my attention.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Great video. David Lynch, David Icke, Robert Anton Wilson, Greg Braden, Grant Morrison, who else was on there? It's like a dream-team for the new consciousness paradigm.
I'm reading Grant Morrisons' the "The Invisibles" comic series right now, and its awesome - quantum physics, the occult, the NWO, extraterrestrials, parapsychology,2012, its got a bit of everything. I had never really read a comic book until about a year ago, now I'm hooked and Grant Morrison is one of my favorites - don't let anyone tell you comics are for kids, or 40-year-old virgins!
But, I digress... thanks to the OP and the rest of the posters for reminding me to spend less time thinking about the Illuminati and more time creating my reality! Or maybe it was my thinking about spending less time thinking about the Illuminati and more time creating my reality that lead me to this thread. Or more accurately we are all co-creating this reality including this thread and every person contributing to it, so I can thank you, me, and everybody else on the thread, and everybody else in the universe, and outside of it. Thanks!
I would also like to take this moment to tell everyone out there reading this thread, congratulations, you are doing a wonderful job. We're all doing just great, even if we think we aren't. The ride is getting faster and crazier by the second, but its still just a ride, and its all going to turn out infinitely awesome.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I enjoyed the video, it's nice to see other people coming to the basic fundamental conclusions that reality and consciousness are one.

The fact we have precognitive dreams, and that our dreams come true is an example of how we create reality. We are the creators of this reality. Even if we are lost in the creation and have forgotten.

Perhaps all we need to do is start remembering.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join