It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Completely Makes Sense That Hicks Are Abducted

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
haha, Wow.

well, there are a lot more respondents to this thread than I thought there would be. Some with good info, and others just hysterically funny.
While I'm not sure how seriously this thread can be, and will be, taken, your comments have been welcome, and I encourage you to post whatever the hell you want.

Kandinsky:
Thanks for that article. I had no idea those stats actually existed, and that someone took the time to study it.

Slayer:
zomg that pic is fantastic! It should be a shirt.

Magnivea:
Terms and Conditions: These are the thoughts and opinions of the author. The author is in no way responsible for the soiling of underpants, britches, or any combination of the two of the reader.

Asmeone2:
Wow, not sure how I missed that one.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints
So is this thread meant to indicate that aliens will select abduction subjects from rural areas because it reduces their chance of exposure, or is it a chance to talk trash about people who didn't get the same education and opportunities that you did?

reply to post by badgerprints

Yes, this thread is meant is to indicate that aliens will select abduction subjects from rural areas because it reduces their chance of exposure.

Nicely put.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

Completely agree, I hate people who stereotype, complete ignorance.

This is just turning into a thread where people are grabbing the chance to bash another group of people, no intelligent talk here.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Abducting a hillbilly though is so wrong.

Not only are they taking a father or mother from their family... but probably a brother/sister, aunt/uncle too.

Hill billys, due to breeding habits, fill more than one role in the nuclear family. It is like abducting someone's aunt and mother at the same time.

Please think of the children!!! (who are possibly somehow their own sister's mothers cousin also).

Now that my 'lulz' are over, seriously.

You may be onto something.

How better to get away with stealing the sheep, than to nab repeatedly from the boy who cried wolf?

Nobody will believe them.

[edit on 8-2-2009 by fooffstarr]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Wow, some people need to work on humor a bit. This thread was pretty entertaining until the self righteous jackassery started. If you don't like it, don't read it. Now go back to the Jesus debates and GFL threads.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Let'em take Miley Cyrus, Billie Rae and all their brood.....

Not a one-liner.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I wonder if all the abducted human (that are not returned) are taken to big interstellar space zoos. That would be awesome.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
i'd like to see a concrete database of the names, demographics and geographic locatoins of most reported abductions.
granted.. i think you're right on the money with the RURAL classification of most abductions.. for the obvious reason that they're less likely to be observed by many people...

but I think it's a myth and exaggerated in comics and other media that the abductees are that of "lesser quality specimens" ie low IQ, bad genetic heritage.. etc..

from what I've experienced reading and hearing and seeing abductee interviews and reports.. most if not all of them have been definately above average in the intelligence area (in comparison to the common national mean).. at least many many of them are well spoken and able to communicate their experience in detail.

and yes I have lived in far rural areas before.. and know certain "types" youll encounter in economically downstricken pockets... but I guarantee you this.. you're going to find much less caliber "specimens" in congested cities and suburban areas than individuals out in the county...

one other aspect is the fact that rural living people are more apt to ingest less polluted air, water, and food (at least in the past 3 decades for food) ..
farmers and people around them that buy their produce in the past 3 decades of abductions.. would have a diet less polluted.

so the specimen overall if you look at the bell curve of overall ingestion of pollutants.. would be lower than other areas for sampling.

possibly they're not looking for the "best DNA ever" but more for the least damaged DNA...
no doubt if they wanted the "best" DNA.. intelligence - athletic.. symmetry etc...I'm sure the gov could supply them with such.

again.. it's always up for debate as to whether it's actual "aliens" doing the abduction... or gov "milabs" doing it with memory "slides" to make it so the person only remembers the images of "aliens".

I also think that the most logical reason for all abductions and their extracting and "smpling"... is simply for this:
to collect as much information as possible so that when needed, it's easily accessible in a vault down the hall or whatever...
to let nature run it's course in all the recombination that reproduction causes.. and then collect those results.. and have them on hand for whatever other experiments you may want to do.. now or in the future.

you don't want to have the need for a certain genotype or blood type or resistance to specific ailments or whatever... then have to go searching and abduct someone for it..

you just do amass abduction of as many as possible...
then you have all those samples on hand.. probably encoded in a massive database.. and you jsut punch up the needed parameters.. and bingo you've got your sample for whatever the experiment or operational project needs it for.

--

[edit on 8-2-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy
Edited for irresponsible stereotyping

[edit on 8-2-2009 by Odessy]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Just found a short video that graphically reproduces the trauma felt by our rural cousins as they are abducted. You can watch it here, maybe just me, but it seemed loud!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloman Kane
So true, my uncles were giging frogs in southern Missouri at night and

they swore that they saw about 7 aliens, flying around on what they

described as pogo sticks,

Wow they must have stopped of to let the children out to play for a bit.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Cheech

Yeah, I edited that myself as not to offend some of the less humorous types.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Hey Prevenge,

Thanks for the post.
I too would like to see the stats for abduction victims. Its funny, because I feel that a lot of the abduction stories you hear where physical abductions take place are told from the less intelligent, while a lot of the abduction stories you hear where people are abducted mentally, like in a dream, then wake up with some sort of injury, are told from the more intelligent people. You would think it would be opposite, but again, thats just from personal observations.

Unfortunately most of that info is probably classified. Like with England and other countries that have recently declassifies their UFO files, we will probably have to wait until the US does the same to get the full data.

I love your idea that on top of abducting in rural areas for less visibility, it may also be to sample specimens that are less polluted than those living in the city. I think these are all very plausible ideas. What we can do with these ideas isnt much, but hey, at least we have an opinion right?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Makes some sense if you think about it.

Rural areas as mentioned above because of less exposure.

By "hicks" - generally referred as white rural people.
But why not hispanic, black and asians? They also live in rural areas though to a lesser degree.

If you believe its for genetics/IQ.
Studies show whites and northern asians have higher IQs and are less violent.
Asian americans rarely live in rural areas and are the smallest group of the populous (USA). Thus harder to get/find.

The rural whites (higher IQs than the mean) and easier to abduct.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jacob300

If you believe its for genetics/IQ.
Studies show whites and northern asians have higher IQs and are less violent.
Asian americans rarely live in rural areas and are the smallest group of the populous (USA). Thus harder to get/find.

Northern Asians? You mean like the Moguls? And whites are not violent? What a load.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

I never read anywhere in that post where it says whites are not violent...

He said Whites and Northern Asians are LESS violent.

All it takes is some simple stats to see that.

Your a load

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy
reply to post by Logarock

I never read anywhere in that post where it says whites are not violent...

He said Whites and Northern Asians are LESS violent.

All it takes is some simple stats to see that.

Your a load

I only have to point out white history over that last two or three hundred years to make the point. White are NOT less violent.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Us whites may the best weapons for violence look at are armed forces.

check out the inquestion.

the crusades

civel war

all wars

Some people are just looking for a cause and are ready to fight.

white people are looking for a laugh , good time ,and a good

companionship. Its sad to say that in my area that the blacks are killing

blacks on a regular basis. The white people dont seem to kill other people

as much around here. May be us whites are sissies. Just dont piss us off.

Plus most of the people around here are christions and killing is on the list

of what you shoud not do. Is in the top ten commandments.If we try to

keep those top ten that as a rule we tend to do allright remember the golden

rule do onto others as you would want done to to yourself. cheers

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
As for wars mentioned above, they are tribal wars. Working as a group to benefit that group entity/tribe.

I mean less likely to be violent as in personal violence. Least likely to commit rape, robbery, murder, etc. This type of violence corrodes the social order within societies.

In the country/rural areas you need to be helpful with each other. People work together without pay in helping neighbors frequently as the know in the long run it helps them all. Its a place where front doors are left open.

West Virginia is one of the poorest states (in monetary worth) yet also one of the lowest in crime rates. Though I believe its not truely that poor considering hunting and fishing are more plentiful. If you have deer trail and a stream in your back yard, that could be considered pretty rich. Food and water is for the taking and what is required is your wits/intelligence.

Edit* least contaminated people as mentioned in other post.

If you wanted to study our species, as an alien, this group wouldnt be that bad of a choice. Better then most I'd say.

[edit on 9-2-2009 by Jacob300]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Yes blacks tend to have a higher number of murders on a regular basis as opposed to whites. Whites just have big ol blowouts and kill hundreds of thousands of each other in one sitting and then go home.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join