It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KBR charged with bribing Nigerian officials for contracts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

KBR charged with bribing Nigerian officials for contracts

www.cnn.com

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The former Halliburton subsidiary KBR has been charged with bribing Nigerian government officials with "tens of millions of dollars" to obtain "billions of dollars in contracts," according to court documents filed late Friday in Houston, Texas.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Man...can this get any better? What kind of bizarre world do we live? These people were hired to be the largest contractor for Iraq and Afghanistan and keep screwing up? Faulty work, behind sked, over charge and still keep getting paid? No....Cheney has nothing to do with it.....no conflict of interest...he quit Hally before becoming VP.

KBR+Halliburton+Cheney..........I hope they all go down soon. Who cares about Bush, Rumsfield and Cheney and the corps they promote, are the worst things to happen to this world in the past few decades.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I'm starting to think we should Invade Texas

I swear it's true 90% of the fraud /money laundering / ponzi schemes/ drugs smuggling / corruption ,you name it are ,are sourced there,good grief

It's nothing but a den of thieves

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by invisiblewoman

haha invade Texas, what type of dumb.....wait wait I agree. I am a osu fan and I am still mad about the bowl game. I agree lets invade Texas!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 1hope

I am in...better weather there than UK...wanna be on the front line...where do I sign?

new topics

top topics

join