It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brainwashing Children to Re-educate in Building a Police State

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

About six months ago I had the privilege of speaking to a lady who was part of the Hitler Youth.

As I spoke to her I was impressed with how clean her small apartment in a Southern Canadian city was. She liked to have every thing in its place I had discovered as I began to move some of her furniture in order to get to the point that her cable/telephone demark was located in the small living room.

My job was to set up her internet.

I ran the lines to the modem and router, locked on, grabbed the IP and began to teach her about the net.

The first thing she wanted to “Google”, whose name she found very humorous, was pictures of Germany.

She then proceeded to tell me that she and her sister were part of the Hitler Youth.

As I listened to her she gave me a book…”Hitler Youth. The Duped Generation”.

She told me how Hitler had rescued the German Economy and how he had brought forth a culture of scientific and engineering marvels.

They only thing the German people had to give up were their humanity.

She lamented how things had gone from so bad, to very good, to a catastrophe in which she would never see her Homeland again.

She then said that she can see the very same things happening now.

“It begins with the young people, it starts in the schools.” She explained.
“Soon, four years after the young people move from High School toward a higher education many of the professors had fled the German universities or they had died or disappeared...” She said. "The goverment had replaced the dissenters with those who would tow the line."

When she saw the pictures of the German/Austrian Mountains she smiled.

I told her to call if she had any questions.

I got up to gather up my tools and leave when she picked up the book entitled Hitler’s Youth …the Duped Generation and handed it to me.

“Keep it….the Bible says that children are to obey the parents not the state.” She said.

I told her thanks and left.

I have since read the book. It was published in 1972 by Ballantines Books NYC.

The parallels in the book to the present time are shocking.

The above videos raise the very same issue as the old German lady stated would happen.

This is not a political thread nor is it a religious thread. Nor is this a thread about race. It is a thread about being reasonable.

This is a thread concerning the education of our children. We as parents and grandparents need to take the yoke of raising our children. Only then can we reap a good harvest.

We have all been brainwashed into allowing the state to raise our children.

Peace
WR

[edit on 7-2-2009 by whiteraven]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
WHAT ARE YOU BABBLING ABOUT!? ANOTHER HOAXER WHO NEEDS A LIFE!

I Thought that all the hoaxers left to go to some other site!

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ddubo

Excuse me on behalf of the OP?

Which part is a Hoax?

Hitler, the arrangement of education or brainwashing children?

The book he Mentions?

The parallel's with today?

If its the last you do know that the event that started the second world war was "The Reistag"

Look into that and 9/11

You do know about George Bushs Grandfather?

Operation Paperclip?

I have no reason to not believe the OP about the lady, infact having spent some of the Christmas period with a friend and his German Fiance who is much younger than OPs lady and discussing the very same thing I think this OP is one of the best I have seen in a long time.

WE HAVE to discuss these things to stop them from happening again which they seem to be doing anyhow!

You offer no counter debate of evidence just a personal tirade, the type the young German lady reigned down on the Jews, Gypsies and disabled, because they were brainwashed and it was normalised, I take it your young?

Have strong beliefs this is a Hoax?

Think Saddam Hussein was involved IN ANY WAY at all with 9/11?

Maybe you with those views more than many should study DEEPLY what I mention and the whole period to understand your own reasons for feeling so emotional about personally attacking the Op with no counter evidence or critical analysis?

Sounds like you might be a tad close minded or brainwashed?

OP Star and Flag from me and would applaud if could thank you.

Elf

[edit on 18-2-2009 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

What can I say?

You've said it already.

Great post.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I think it's quite apparent what he is talking about. Our children are getting brainwashed at school and we are letting the state get away with it.

My kids think that global warming is real because their teacher said so and then I have to explain why carbon dioxide is a good thing and not a bad thing. And then I have to explain to them that it is colder now than it was 20 years ago. Anyway, it leaves them confused because I have to constantly contradict the political and social damage caused by their teachers. What ever happened to just reading, writing and arithmetic?

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Oh these poor kids. They're not old enough to understand.

And that teacher has no right to try and mold children's political opinions towards one candidate or another. It's none of her business who the kids might vote for. What she should be teaching is our nation's history and constitutional law.

She doesn't understand that Obama is selected and trained by the global elite to continue the fascist agenda... and the sad sad thing is that most people are going to trust him because publicly, he seems as opposite from GWB as you can get. Things will not get better under this president so many people love but know nothing about.

Obama is no less threatening, no less of an elitist, and no more of a savior to this republic than the man who came before him.

Here's something one of Obama's buddy-buddies wrote in a book called "The Grand Chessboard":

"The pursuit of power is not a goal that commands popular passion, except in conditions of a sudden threat or challenge to the public's sense of domestic well-being... Democracy is inimical to imperial mobilization."

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
wish i could watch the vids but the sound isnt working

great find though

this totalitarian government is going to be very interesting,

im just trying to figure out who the axis and allies are going to be this time around

im going to try and check if i can find that book you mentioned.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Yes its true.
I send my kids to school and they get politically educated.
"All hail the leader" they get told.
And then when they get home, I re educate them.
They know the deal.They know who these people are and why these people do this.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by BorgHoffen]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretstash

I think it's quite apparent what he is talking about. Our children are getting brainwashed at school and we are letting the state get away with it.

My kids think that global warming is real because their teacher said so and then I have to explain why carbon dioxide is a good thing and not a bad thing. And then I have to explain to them that it is colder now than it was 20 years ago. Anyway, it leaves them confused because I have to constantly contradict the political and social damage caused by their teachers. What ever happened to just reading, writing and arithmetic?

I do want to point out the fact that Brainwashing is a strong term. We have free will! If my kids were brainwashed then would they still believe in god? In anything that I have told them? They still belieave me so......I Call it a Hoax! Just another person claiming to have inside info or......IDK! This site is filled with it! Half the stuff here that people say will happen NEVER DO!

new topics

top topics

join