It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighted in Belgaum,India.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
It was evening, time around 6:20pm,date 05/02/2009
The whole area lost electricity.
So i came outside my house to see the sunset and I saw this extremely bright object in the sky. At first it was spherical but after a few seconds it changed its shape and sort of became flat.
It suddenly flew north with great speed and shot straight up.
Also there is viral fever at my place(belgaum). Every one in the house fell ill except for me. Kinda strange because usually i fall ill first.

So guys please help me out because this is my first ufo sighting.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Dear friend as you know belgaum has a air force base, so, some air force men might have been practising and in the evening sun, the plane must have reflected light!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Peacejet I dont think Belgaum is an airforce base.
And I have been doing aeromodelling for around six years so I can pretty well differentiate between a aircraft and a freakin UFO. I don't think it had any kind of propulsion system because there was no noise but it traveled freakin fast.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apurvh
Peacejet I dont think Belgaum is an airforce base.

Oh. Then can you explain this.

Its salubrious climate, proximity to the coast and strategic position near Portuguese Goa commended it to the British as a suitable location for an army training center and cantonment, which it continues to be today for the Indian Armed Forces, along with an air base of the Indian Air Force.

Wiki article about belgaum- Belgaum

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Did the whole area lose electricty right before your sighting? What is the time line?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by awake_awoke
Did the whole area lose electricty right before your sighting? What is the time line?

I dont think the power failure had to do with the ufo, here in India, there are lots of power cuts due to line problems, demand shortfall etc.

new topics

top topics

join