It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

psst..The Last Supper. can you identify the mystery? the deception?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by justamomma
The fall started with a woman and ends up with a woman.. who would have thunk?

[edit on 10-2-2009 by justamomma]

A snake may have thunk it.

So, I am just feeding the conspiracies in ways that make more sense than I have seen on this board.

It makes sense to feed conspiracies?

Feed your sheep, and I'll feed mine.

Christ!

[edit on 13-2-2009 by Christ!]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

It's a trap or better yet entrapment.

All who believe his blood was for them is actually to deliver his own soul.

The reason this is, is because God first of all does not change. He requires blood at the hand of every man, not one. "He regards no man" "I will not come to you as a man"...etc.

Peace

[edit on 13-2-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The last supper was a Jewish ritual that was important to Jesus desciples which did not matter to Jesus. As was his custom, Jesus would use what symbols were at hand to teach them of salvation. On hand were cups, wine, and a loaf of bread. The one loaf was broken and distributed to show that the one truth is broken that the many lies may live. Likewise, one cup of truth, sacrificed, supplies every man with the "blood" he needs to be a man, and live a lie. The truth was sacrificed before the foundation of the world, that the lie - the word - may live...and within it, man, which is the symbolic manifestation of *many*, which is a lie. In this way, the many destroys the one.

If one partakes of the Lord's supper "worthily", he will identify with the one loaf of truth, and the one cup of truth...and disown the lies. Partaken of unworthily, the liars will deny they are Christ, that they may continue living the lie. And these will "perish" as do all things that are not true. Enacted worthily, it works toward salvation by evoking in each one the memory of truth.

The truth is one, and one for all. The many must return to what is one. This is what the "atonement" is all about. The last supper is a reminder to return to the one, and forget the many.

Christ!

[edit on 13-2-2009 by Christ!]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christ!
The last supper was a Jewish ritual that was important to Jesus desciples which did not matter to Jesus. As was his custom, Jesus would use what symbols were at hand to teach them of salvation. On hand were cups, wine, and a loaf of bread. The one loaf was broken and distributed to show that the one truth is broken that the many lies may live. Likewise, one cup of truth, sacrificed, supplies every man with the "blood" he needs to be a man, and live a lie.

If one partakes of the Lord's supper "worthily", he will identify with the one loaf of truth, and the one cup of truth...and disown the lies. Partaken of unworthily, the liars will deny they are Christ, that they may continue living the lie. And these will "perish" as do all things that are not true.

Christ!

Peace to you,

I ask you in regards to the symbolic nature of the Eucharist. Christ did not come to change the law, but to full fill it.

Please read below and take special notice that Jesus doesn't partake, thus not breaking the law which He came to full fill. On the other hand he is telling them to perform the act.

1st the law.

Gen 9:4 But you shall not eat flesh in its life, its blood.
Gen 9:5 And surely the blood of your lives I will demand. At the hand of every animal I will demand it, and at the hand of man. I will demand the life of man at the hand of every man's brother.
Gen 9:6 Whoever sheds man's blood, his blood shall be shed by man. For He made man in the image of God.

2nd the law broken by the disciples, by his doing, but he does not break it.

Luk 22:15 And He said to them, With desire I desired to eat this Passover with you before My suffering.
Luk 22:16 For I say to you that no more, I will not eat of it until when it is fulfilled in the kingdom of God, never!

Luk 22:17 And taking a cup, giving thanks, He said, Take this and divide it among yourselves.
Luk 22:18 For I say to you that I will not drink from the produce of the vine until the kingdom of God comes, never!
Luk 22:19 And taking a loaf, giving thanks, He broke, and gave to them, saying, This is My body being given for you. This do to My remembrance.
Luk 22:20 And in like manner the cup, after having supped, saying, This cup is the New Covenant in My blood, which is being poured out for you.
Luk 22:21 But, behold, the hand of My betrayer on the table with Me!

How can this be?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
How can this be?

Generally, there is a lot of superstition and propaganda surrounding this event. These verses should be considered meaningless. Justamomma adds more layers of meaninlessness. First, Jesus does not work for the gOd of the OT. Salvation is from the gOd of the OT, which is the prime ego, and man in its image. Secondly, few of the NT scribes actually understood what Jesus was teaching at that time. Let me put it this way, if Jesus authored his own unedited version of what he taught and meant, minds long since self-condemned would still resist it, though it is spelled out clearly. And resisting, it cannot be understood. So the NT writers mainly parroted catch-phrases and hearsay, adding and subracting as their mental filters distort the meaning. The result is that there isn't enough coherent information in the NT that would provide enough "bread" for anyone to be saved. Especially if one positions himself as subject to the text of second and third and fourth-hand information...subject instead of lord. You must therefore approach it like Sherlock Holmes, for the NT text is fairly a crime scene, and you are just trying to figure out how the truth was killed. So as you approach the NT for interpretation, just keep in mind that somewhere between the old words and the new words, "the Word" was crucified. They don't call em "red letter" editions for nothing! One must read the truth that bleeds through the lines. Use how you feel to determine what is true. Once you have an insight, use that as a 'key' to unlocking the rest of the text, which is imprisoned within the "context" of men's mental filters. Understand that men's mental filters are set up to destroy the truth. Even if Jesus were to author a completely unedited edition of his own, men and women would still crucify the meaning of the words and use them to support their own agenda, which is mainly to remain persons of gender, only more glorified.

Christ!

[edit on 14-2-2009 by Christ!]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   

How can this be?

So, the last supper was symbolism...a parable for learning purposes. Likewise, the cross, resurrection and ascension were symbolic parodies for learning purposes. The last supper and the cross point to how the world began, with the butchering of the truth. Only as the truth bleeds does the world seem to exist at all, because it is a lie that exists on the belief that the truth is dead. This is the "original sin" which is: Unbelief in Christ. Unbelief in Christ is belief in a lie, because Christ is the truth. Belief in a lie is the "faith" which gives "substance" to things hoped for. And so, it is faith in lies which provides the universe with its "substance". There would be no such thing as men or "blood" without such faith. And so, it is the sacrifice of truth which provides the "blood" men need to "live" a lie. Men do not really "live". Collectively, men are "Christ crucified"... Christ dead...entombed. The universe is a kind of tomb. Once this is understood, then you can understand the symbolism of the last supper and the cross and resurrection. If you don't understand this, there is no way to be saved. This is required understanding if one is to understand the true resurrection. One cannot be resurrected unless he understands and accepts that he is Christ crucified. Meaning, he must confess that he is the maker of the world, which means that he has crucified himself with his power and freedom. Once this is accepted, he may decide to fulfill his part in the salvation of the world. Each one's part is mainly to escape the world. That is the 'sign of Jonah'. Jesus escaped and showed how to escape. As each of us escapes, we will show others. Others will escape and show yet others. In the end, all will escape the "tomb" that is deceptively called "the universe". And as all faith is withdrawn from "the universe" it shall "pass away"...disappear...vanish...fade away. It began with belief and ends with unbelief in lies, and belief in Christ. It begins with *deny thyself* and ends with "know thySelf".

Christ!

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Christ!

Thank you Father.....and the TRUTH shall set you free.

There is no escaping the witness, the spirit of truth who repays word for word.

Blessings to all of you...

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

reply to post by Christ!

Thank you Father.....and the TRUTH shall set you free.

There is no escaping the witness, the spirit of truth who repays word for word.

Blessings to all of you...

Blessings!

And GoDspeeD,

Christ!

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12

uh. the Lord spoken of is not God? its a roman emperor? wtf? i'm really digging into this here. im trying, but i dont understand most of the bibles allegory. coming from a muslim, i'd probably be called a heathen for this, but, is it possible that a roman emperor was really behind jesus?

Ptolemy XV Casearion the last reigning pharoah of Egypt was born of Cleopatra (self proclaimed virgin goddess Isis) and Julius Caesar in 47 BC. In 46 BC Julius Caesar established the twelve month Julian calendar instead of the previous more accurate thirteen month calendar. Similarly at the time of 1 AD Jesus would have been one years old according to Biblical texts. Julius Caesar was stabbed to death in 44 BC. Cleopatra later made plans to have Caesarion exiled to India as the successor to the crown she feared for his life. Though history would have you believe that he was strangled to death in 30 BC by Octavian however there is no evidence that he was sstrangled to death and this happens to be the same time when he would have been exiled at age seventeen.

He would then go with his caretakers Mary and Joseph to India, chnaging his name to Esau (egyptian for Jesus, which means son of Isis) to conceal his identity as Caesarion.
He would later return to Alexandria Egypt after have studying the vedices and establish the Holy Roman Empire. Selene who was his half sister would have married him at this point as he was the rightful heir to the crown and of course this was the foundation of the Holy Roman Empire. Selene was the child of Cleopatra and Mark Anthony had a twin brother and another brother, I believe this is why often times mother mary is adorned with two gemini cherubs at her side.

Notice also she has a skeptor and a crown. Similarly here is a picture of Queen Elizabeth wearing her crown and holding her skeptor.

Here is a picture of Mary adorned with twelve stars around her head.

Similarly the crown has twelve stones placed around it.

The staff I believe has the most valuable diamond in the world.

I stopped it there because the staff to the Jewish is VERY valuable, but it is not the same thing as thought of in paganistic views. What the staff represents is that very precious "forbidden" topic in the Pauline (aka christianity) doctrine.. I would have to say that the staff mentioned in the Tanakh is worth FAR more than ALL the diamonds, gold, and other treasures this world could offer.
Other than that though...

Ha! I just posted much the same about Jesus! Here was my post..
From my understanding though, the Romans absorbed much of the culture of Greece, which included their Hellenistic views. This would actually be in line with what you have said since their aim was to conquer and control; and to further that thought, the prototype is speculated to be none other than a child from the union of Julius Caesar and the Pharaoh Cleopatra (also Hellenistic in practice of religion) of the dying dynasty aka Egypt. The Child's name was Ptolemy Caesar. Though it is almost certain (almost) that he died at 17 (speculation is also that he escaped and fled to India, where there are accounts of a "christ like" figure learning eastern religions), he was already being revered as the son of god. The titles attributed to him were King of kings, "heir of god who saves," "Carrying out the rule of Ra," "Living image of Amun." Not to mention he was the intended heir of both Egypt and Rome, which would account for his murder by Octavian or at least his flight from. oh.. and his time of birth- death was not much before the time of Jesus' supposed similar story. I do not know.. just seems this is the closest "actual" occurrance in history to a story sounding similar to the account of Jesus in the NT and it occurred before those documents were written at a time when political power was very much based on religion. Couple that with Paul being Hellenistic in his views, the desire to downplay the Jewish people and what was taking place with them at the time.. and well, don't you ever wonder why the accounts are mostly Roman accounts and written *after* the supposed time of Jesus? (oh and christus in Latin means "other christ")

Also, most do not take into consideration the account of Joseph.. much suspicion there... Isaiah clearly says that the LORD declared the end from the beginning.. seems to be spot on. Take a look!

Matthew 1: 16And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.

Mary is actually derived from Miriam which means rebellious.

Genesis 41: 50 And unto Joseph were born two sons before the years of famine came, which Asenath the daughter of Potipherah priest of On bare unto him.

Matthew 1: 2Abraham begat Isaac; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat Judas and his brethren;

err... Jacob did not have a son named Judas.

all of what Zechariah 13 (you can look up and read), I just pointed out the obvious here..
Genesis 46:
31And Joseph said unto his brethren, and unto his father's house, I will go up, and shew Pharaoh, and say unto him, My brethren, and my father's house, which were in the land of Canaan, are come unto me;
32And the men are shepherds, for their trade hath been to feed cattle; and they have brought their flocks, and their herds, and all that they have.
33And it shall come to pass, when Pharaoh shall call you, and shall say, What is your occupation?
34That ye shall say, Thy servants' trade hath been about cattle from our youth even until now, both we, and also our fathers: that ye may dwell in the land of Goshen; for every shepherd is an abomination unto the Egyptians.

Zechariah 13:

1In that day there shall be a fountain opened to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and for uncleanness.
2And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD of hosts, that I will cut off the names of the idols out of the land, and they shall no more be remembered: and also I will cause the prophets and the unclean spirit to pass out of the land.
3And it shall come to pass, that when any shall yet prophesy, then his father and his mother that begat him shall say unto him, Thou shalt not live; for thou speakest lies in the name of the LORD: and his father and his mother that begat him shall thrust him through when he prophesieth.
4And it shall come to pass in that day, that the prophets shall be ashamed every one of his vision, when he hath prophesied; neither shall they wear a rough garment to deceive:
5But he shall say, I am no prophet, I am an husbandman; for man taught me to keep cattle from my youth.

AND:

Zechariah 10:
2For the idols have spoken vanity, and the diviners have seen a lie, and have told false dreams; they comfort in vain: therefore they went their way as a flock, they were troubled, because there was no shepherd.
3Mine anger was kindled against the shepherds, and I punished the goats: for the LORD of hosts hath visited his flock the house of Judah, and hath made them as his goodly horse in the battle.
4Out of him came forth the corner, out of him the nail, out of him the battle bow, out of him every oppressor together.

Genesis 44:
14And Judah and his brethren came to Joseph's house; for he was yet there: and they fell before him on the ground.
15And Joseph said unto them, What deed is this that ye have done? wot ye not that such a man as I can certainly divine?

And the dreams Joseph could interpret and in Genesis 45.. was it false comfort that Joseph was giving?

Read Matthew 2.. it is written all in there. Rachel (mother of Joseph and Benjamin... Benjamin is labeled by Jacob as the ravinous wolf.. Jesus makes reference to this.. wolf in sheep clothing.. and calls him ravinous) lamenting over her sons.

He, the LORD G.d was NOT lying in Isaiah when He said He declared it, the end from the beginning. The truth is all over the Tanakh about the deception in the NT... just most do not care to see it. *shrugs*

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

It's a trap or better yet entrapment.

All who believe his blood was for them is actually to deliver his own soul.

The reason this is, is because God first of all does not change. He requires blood at the hand of every man, not one. "He regards no man" "I will not come to you as a man"...etc.

Peace[edit on 13-2-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

Thank you for contributing your thoughts. G.d, the one of the Tanakh, is not a cruel G.d (it was a metaphorical writing to, as I stated, declare the end from the beginning.. meant to show you the deception that was coming). G.d is a loving G.d. He QUITE CLEARLY showed that He would not put His seal of approval on a human sacrifice when Abraham showed Him that he would obey. It was a metaphor to show the truth... No blood sacrifice other than the blood of the Jewish being mingled into the world.

Quite a natural sacrifice of bloodline and not barbaric in the least. Jesus' story is paganistic... whether NT or gnostic views. G.d is Life.. not death.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Christ!

hmmm.. you might be interested in the books of Zechariah and Jeremiah.. to make sure that you are leading the sheep correctly. Gnostic views (aka isolation) are not correct.. that sets one up for the Day of the LORD which leads to insanity at worst, and waste of Life at the very least. That *will* be on the head of the shepherd, though not on the head of the sheep.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   

reply to post by Christ!

hmmm.. you might be interested in the books of Zechariah and Jeremiah.. to make sure that you are leading the sheep correctly. Gnostic views (aka isolation) are not correct.. that sets one up for the Day of the LORD which leads to insanity at worst, and waste of Life at the very least. That *will* be on the head of the shepherd, though not on the head of the sheep.

Sounds scary, like a threat. :shrugs:

The universe which you promote as true and "truth" is an isolated thought, insane from its very conception. We are free to think it and unthink it, without consequence. But while we think it, the belief in guilt drives thought mad, wreaking havok on the mind that holds this isolated concept. It is the concept of a private mind, full of private minds. And so, confusion rules. You merely help the ruler of the world when you add to the confusion. All I can say is, what you sow you will reap. Sow confusion and you will reap it.

Christ!

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
the grail = the human genitalia of the female uterus.. it holds the most holy force of creation.

it is embodied in mary magdelene.

the spear of destiny is the male phallus and spils "the waters"..

all christian symbology is based upon "creation".. the "creation" we hold within.. the formation of a new human life.

the temptation of the "serpent" is the kundalini.. the holy spirit within.. the vital force of energy that dwells within our coccyx "SACRAL" bone.. (sacred bone) .. the serpent is tempted to orgasm.. and we do.. and "sin"..
to withold the orgasm.. and transmutate that holy energy.. to build it within .. instead of "spilling the waters"

and turn those "waters into wine"..

it raises up all 33 degrees of our body.. up all 33 spinal vertebrae where it reaches our CROWN and fills the wings in our inner brain ventricles and activates our halo..

the only way we avoid drowning.. in "sin" is to "walk on these waters" .. the sexual waters...

instead of "being christian" but having tons of animalistic sexual fun.. is counter productive..
to simply "believe that a being called jesus existed".. won't get your soul to heaven.

what.. you think angels allow a psychologically animalistic individual into heaven? just because they accepted the fact that a person lived int he past?

it would be on par to letting loose a monkey in a fine dining restraunt.. the patrons of the restraunt looking around.. saying"what is this??" while it smashes plates breaking things getting their food dirty...

the methods of achieving heaven within have been illustrated identically in every major religion.. but . .people being the simplistic primitive people we are.. jsut butcher it all into literal stories that have no meaning... no PRACTICAL meaning that we can practice and actually USE...

the mythos and literalism surrounding christianity is the most perverse veiling of the rock bottom truth the world has ever seen.

so much that people .. would kill in the past to keep it secret...

and will swarm and kill like a seething mob of rabid monkeys... to anyone that says the truth..

it's been twisted and retarded.

-

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
There is a movie and also a book called the Da Vinci Code, it goes into all of the conspiracies surrounding the painting etc... It's a great movie, i reccommend it if this is of interest to you.

The thing i have never understood is how a painting from only 500 years ago is supposed to be a depiction of what happened 1500 years earlier. The fact that the painting isn't even Da Vinci's art raises a great deal of suspision. His origional work peeled off the wall and litterally fell apart, it was removed, damaged in WWII and even had a doorway cut through it, and was re-done numerous times by various people over centuries.

The final restoration was completed only 10 years ago in may of 1999. "When it was unveiled, considerable controversy was aroused by the dramatic changes in colours, tones, and even some facial shapes. James Beck, professor of art history at Columbia University and founder of ArtWatch International, had been a particularly strong critic." en.wikipedia.org...(Leonardo)

That being said, i don't think the conspiracy can lie in Da Vinci's art work because it's not his art work. If there is a conspiracy it is by those who finished restoring it 10 years ago.

As for the last supper, all 13 people didn't sit on 1 side of the table, they were drawn like that so that no one would have their back to the viewer of the work.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christ!Sounds scary, like a threat. :shrugs:

It is not a threat in the least.
... it is much the same concept as kharma.. action/reaction... etc. very natural. What you sow, you reap. I do not condemn anyone for there is never a need.. every one decides for themselves whether or not they are condemned. I also do not believe in an afterlife, for that would be believing in Death. So.. no threats being given to you; just good *not so common* common sense being offered.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
the grail = the human genitalia of the female uterus.. it holds the most holy force of creation.

Thank you for taking the time to share your knowledge with us. I have heard all of this and in a sense, I do concur.. though just not in a mystical sense.

Most are born with the tendency to use either left or right side of their brain. It is the struggle to learn to use the other side (and it is a struggle) that is considered Satan. Satan simply is the daring of oneself to view things from the opposite perspective. Once achieved... then, it is a matter finding the right balance in order to view the world from a truly LOVING perspective (the loving perspective being both Nature of Reason coupled with compassion).

When one can accomplish this.. the Tanakh opens up in a very new light and the words and the stories become multi-dimensional. I myself have achieved being able to use both sides of the brain.. however, I will admit to still trying to find the right balance. Have been having more success lately and have been amazed at all that it is hidden beneath the surface of the words.

Again, thank you for sharing the mystical view.

Oh.. and why I view it the above way rather than the mystical way is because the mystical view is like receiving silver.. it is applying the knowledge in a practical manner (the golden rule type manner), where you start receiving "gold."
The silver method is selfish (though, do not take that to mean I would condemn for that method, for surely there is appeal to it and it is ones choice and not sure that I have any reason for saying it is wrong).. the golden method benefits oneself in that it seeks to benefit the world through it as well. Gandhi is one of many examples who took the golden approach and changed the lives of his people and inspired so many to make positive changes in their lives.

Jesus, well, his mission was both a blessing and a curse; and was meant to be as stated in Deaut 27-29.

But regardless.... the "roll" in the picture being offered by Jesus, is the roll spoken of in Ezekiel. It is showing you the Truth.. which was not Jesus the man, but the Word of G.d (which is not bound to Jesus... as the painting merely represents... I can not say for sure, but I imagine daVinci figured this out and thus would account for much of his creative success and unraveling of many of the world's mysteries.. as they are in the Tanakh should one only understand the formula).

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Obliterated
There is a movie and also a book called the Da Vinci Code, it goes into all of the conspiracies surrounding the painting etc... It's a great movie, i reccommend it if this is of interest to you.

The thing i have never understood is how a painting from only 500 years ago is supposed to be a depiction of what happened 1500 years earlier. The fact that the painting isn't even Da Vinci's art raises a great deal of suspision. His origional work peeled off the wall and litterally fell apart, it was removed, damaged in WWII and even had a doorway cut through it, and was re-done numerous times by various people over centuries.

The final restoration was completed only 10 years ago in may of 1999. "When it was unveiled, considerable controversy was aroused by the dramatic changes in colours, tones, and even some facial shapes. James Beck, professor of art history at Columbia University and founder of ArtWatch International, had been a particularly strong critic." en.wikipedia.org...(Leonardo)

That being said, i don't think the conspiracy can lie in Da Vinci's art work because it's not his art work. If there is a conspiracy it is by those who finished restoring it 10 years ago.

As for the last supper, all 13 people didn't sit on 1 side of the table, they were drawn like that so that no one would have their back to the viewer of the work.

Hmm, you could be right about some things in here.. for instance, that it may have been the conspiracy was added later. I could not say for sure; though, it is not just that painting.. there are mysteries revealed in many of his paintings (along with other artists of that time period). Another mystery solved, the three angels (witnesses) that are often painted into paintings depicting pivitol moments in the Tanakh.. that is mentioned in Ezekiel as well... and then also in Daniel, only under different names.

I was with you on not understanding the big deal in the paintings, though I admit to studying them intensely and being fascinated without seemingly probable cause. When the Tanakh finally opened to me, quite unexpectedly, I was reading Ezekiel when the realization hit me. I had never taken conscience note of the "roll" in the painting, but sure enough, when I went and looked, that is the non obvious focal point of the painting.

I have not read, nor have I seen the movie the daVinci code. I started both on seperate occasions, but never got through them due to being distracted by Life. haha.. I will take your recommendation though and set aside time to read the book (I am more of a reader than a movie kind of person).

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

the spear of destiny is the male phallus and spils "the waters"..

all christian symbology is based upon "creation".. the "creation" we hold within.. the formation of a new human life.

the temptation of the "serpent" is the kundalini.. the holy spirit within.. the vital force of energy that dwells within our coccyx "SACRAL" bone.. (sacred bone) .. the serpent is tempted to orgasm.. and we do.. and "sin"..
to withold the orgasm.. and transmutate that holy energy.. to build it within .. instead of "spilling the waters"

Pretty much this. John, being an Initiate, knew that microcosmically, the mystery of the Logos was the mystery of the spermatozoon. "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men." The Holy Spirit is, as the Masonically-inspired Jehovah's Witnesses correctly ascertained, the "vivifying force". "Whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come."

I am not really a big fan of Weor, though, as he seems to have fixated solely on a certain version of White Tantra as being "it."

[edit on 14-2-2009 by Eleleth]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElelethPretty much this. John, being an Initiate, knew that microcosmically, the mystery of the Logos was the mystery of the spermatozoon. "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men." The Holy Spirit is, as the Masonically-inspired Jehovah's Witnesses correctly ascertained, the "vivifying force". "Whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come."

Interesting perspective. The way you worded it is very well accomplished as to what is being coveyed.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   

If you mean the Mary Magdeline part of it, I think you need to remember where it was done and also the period it was done in. The Church would have been outraged if she was painted into it because of who she was, it would also mean there would be a missing apostle so i doubt da vinci painted her into it. As for the glass of wine on the table, it looks to be made of glass, the time period it is depicting is too early for glass cups.

I wish a photo of the origional existed just to know for sure. Otherwise it is just speculation with too many contradictions.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join