It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama, Guantanamo and UFO disclosure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Obama, Guantanamo and UFO disclosure

www.examiner.com

There is much pressure on Obama from Steven Greer (www.disclosureproject.org...) and many other websites such as Exopolitics Institute. There is quite a bit of information that has been declassified about UFO’s around the world including files from Canada, United Kingdom and Denmark. Guantanamo Bay was first on Obama’s list and it looks like UFO disclosure might fit into his important 100 first days.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Interesting article that covers the possibility of Obama releasing the UFO files. No one was sure if would shut gitmo so there is more hope of him than someone else. Or maybe not. John Podesta who was part of Obama's transition team is a supporter of disclosure so you never know. Either way it's a short interesting article.

www.examiner.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
As the artical said, it is a possibility. It won't happen. He doesn't have the security clearance, most Presidents don't.

They will not disclose anything to us, because if they did, they would need to be accoutable for the dissapearences, the assination attemps, the cover ups.

Obama would be shooting himself in the foot and so would the military. It's a matter of national security as far as they're concerned.

We will get our disclosure, but not from humans. The time will come when ET's will make themselves known, and there won't a government that will be able to distort the truth then.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

He probably can't, you're right. But I think that he wants to disclose as much as he can. That's a big step, in my opinion. Perhaps there is a way around it, maybe to release some information? Maybe release information on extraterrestrial life, slowly? I'm not sure, but I'm keeping my hopes up.

top topics

join