It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I dare you to watch this video. More then unbelievable "Blood red moons" and their meanings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I dare you to watch this video. More then unbelievable "Blood red moons" and their meanings

video.google.com

End Times Prophecy about the Blood Red Moon, which is caused by a Solar Eclipse - 28:36 - May 16, 2008
A professionally done documentary about the Blood Red Moon, caused by the Solar Eclipse, and what insight we can get from Prophecy about it.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The Bible speaks of the moon turning to "blood" and the sun turning black as "sack cloth" before Jesus returns.
It's interesting that three times there were instances in which a "blood" moon occurred on Important Jewish days.
This is just a few details you'll hear in the video, but in much more detail in the video.

1492 the day after Columbus sailed and the day the Spanish inquisition began.
1948 The year that Israel became a nation
1967 The year of the 6 day war. The Jews recaptured the city of Jerusalem
A blood red moon occurred on September 29th 2008 which not only was a Jewish Holiday but the stock market dropped 777 points (the number of God)
There is more interesting facts.
There is no such things as coincidence when it comes to God.

video.google.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ccsct203

There certainly does when it comes to God. Interpreting prophecies in the bible is what causes most people to frown upon Christianity.

We all live in the same mundane world full of coincidences that occur randomly every day.

For 1, eclipses are something that happen regularly and that are predicted years in advance. It would have happened on those dates, regardless of the events that unfolded internationally.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Right, but. There have been a lot of other "blood red moons" that happened on days when nothing important occurred. I hate to say coincidence, because astrology and astronomy form the basis for many societies in terms of their calendars and things. But I don't understand how the mechanism for red moons to cause catastrophes would work. You know, scientifically or pseudo-scientifically or metaphysically. Maybe the different light and therefore different energy?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

I could see how that would make sense Raven, the different light energies, but wouln't it have caused great events on EVERY blood moon?

It seems odd that something with that much power would have chosen only certain dates to create some sort of event, as opposed to the hundreds of times it simply came and went.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Gimme a break.

First off, blood red moons occur during lunar eclipses, not solar. Second, they happen very often. The next will be a penumbral in about 2 days, then another in a few months, then another a few months after that.

Waste of time and bandwidth.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I believe all religions have adapted from beliefs and themes that existed before they existed, I think many pagan rituals, and meta physical themes have woven their way into all predominant religions today, when the religions themselves were young.

I do think that what these men are proposing is that the chance alignments and eclipses are happening as signs unconnected to earthly events, I believe that just like with most organized secret societies and the like, many things are executed on those dates and times coinciding with lunar and solar cycles, basically many holidays that they speak of were created to coincide with the cycles not the cycles coinciding with the holiday as these two individuals propose and also peddle their books and videos.

I believe wars and other events are all officially started or executed on dates for the significance of the lunar or solar cycle, this can be seen over and over again, not only in Judaism but in many other religions, organizations and brotherhoods for the power in a particular number, or a particular lunar or solar event.

That's just my opinion.

top topics

join