It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Im just writing this because i came across something very strange when i searched keywords on google...
like nsa
but when running a search for haarp i got this screen, i also got this screen when i searched for other words.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
What was the search string you were using?

Looks more complex than just looking for 'haarp'. Prob munged the query.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
i cant remember exactly what i searched nsa and haarp together cant remember exactly but the screenshot proves it...
illegal request? ive never heard of this happening with google before

also just to note whilst using the search function here in ats i got the same screen pop up.
i wonder if this is localised to me or just to the string i searched

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
"illegal request" is more of a generic server error. Basically means something is a threat to the server integrity, or generally made the server go 'huh?'-which halts the action to save itself. "malformed" means it came through garbled. Illegal = security risk to the server or scripts in the mix. (nothing to do with real laws, just a dumb naming convention
)

For example, most sites that are PHP/SQL based have to take precautions as many strings you MIGHT type could get interpreted by the database server and do all sort of funky things-like potentially wipe all info.

The string is partly visible in the google URL field, and had 3 or so entries in your google box too. Basically, that kind of error isnt a human block. They wouldn't bother. If it were to suppress info it is much more effective to direct the searches to pages that would mock the topic/make it look fringe as a discouragement.

Ill look at the pic again, it didn't look odd otherwise.

(edit)
yeah, sorry nothing in that to indicate what happened with that.

(edit)
Side note: your battery is getting low

[edit on 7-2-2009 by lordtyp0]

[edit on 7-2-2009 by lordtyp0]

top topics

join