It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chemical conspiracy, or?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
hello
i have this theory, centered on food we eat, and the trace chemicals in the food, mainly, processed foods, either frozen or canned...

look at any can of say, vegetable soup, or some other multiple content can, and then, look at the bottom of the list of ingredients, i am referring to chemicals, with really odd names... i always wondered about these chemicals,

the official word is these chemicals will prevent rotting, or colouration, and on it goes, maybe to preserve the food, or such and such...

so, i heard these chemicals are really for the purpose to make people sick, and no, it will not affect everyone

on the molecular level, some of these 'ingredients' might not be good for the human body, and maybe, after a given period of time, exposure to said chemicals then causes cancers, and many other, if not most, of them, 'designer' diseases, i use quotes as the names they give some of the diseases, seem exotic or mysterious even....

maybe there are other reasons for some of these chemicals, some of them could work off of other chemicals in the water maybe, or even chemicals we inhale all the time, yes, when we breath, sometimes we willbreath in molecules of some chemical or part chemical...

well, to really set this thread alite... where did i hear all this from? the voices in my head, yeh, i kinda hear stuff from time to time, some of what i hear is just stupid, funny, and worse, and then some stuff, well anyway, maybe i am in contact with my higher self, or maybe i am just nuts

you decide for yourself
i may already have

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by b4tee4
well, to really set this thread alite... where did i hear all this from? the voices in my head, yeh, i kinda hear stuff from time to time, some of what i hear is just stupid, funny, and worse, and then some stuff, well anyway, maybe i am in contact with my higher self, or maybe i am just nuts

They're called "ideas".

If the voice had an accent or sounded foreign to you, then see a doctor.

And things in tins have additives for many purposes, but I don't think they are for any deliberate harm. Get used to them or eat fresh foods.

The danderous ones don't come in tins anyway.....

"aspartame" is a killer. Check all labels for sugar-free products.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by b4tee4

so, i heard these chemicals are really for the purpose to make people sick, and no, it will not affect everyone

Do you have a source for what you heard? Why wouldn't these chemicals make everyone sick?

on the molecular level, some of these 'ingredients' might not be good for the human body, and maybe, after a given period of time, exposure to said chemicals then causes cancers, and many other, if not most, of them, 'designer' diseases, i use quotes as the names they give some of the diseases, seem exotic or mysterious even....

What is a designer, disease?

I have an old adage I follow:

Fresh is best
Frozen, next
If nothing else, eat canned

I don't know where you live, or if you have access to any land, but a simple garden is not all that difficult. If you are able to do so, don't use any hybrid seeds, but heirloom seeds only. Then you can can your own produce using plain and simple canning recipes, but the food will not last as long as the stuff in stores. If you have a freezer, you can put some away for winter use.

Aslo you can cull seeds for the next year with heirloom seeds. Even if you don't have land, there are lots of options for container gardens, using something as simple as a childs wading pool, or plastic bags for hanging tomatoes.

I'm not sure where you are going with the voices in your head, but voices there, shouldn't replace common sense of using fresh foods as often as possible.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS. Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum.

hi, and thanks so far for replies

the above quote, taken from the top of the page is the main point to this particular speculative theory

i eat whatever i need to, having tried so many different diets, we humans can survive a lot, i can only imagine what it would be like to not not have the local infrastructure with all its food stores

again thanks for the replies
this whole idea is really just an idea, and yet, i could if having enough time, go and find some sort of speculative proof, drawings and all, seems there are so many theories all over this site, yet, very very few, if any, are true

but there oughtta be a warning label attached to the top of each page

Warning, Visiting this Site Can Open Your Mind
and may take a lot of your time

top topics

join