It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Water-Fuelled Home Heating Unit Now Available - and Open-Sourced??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by alienj

Prove it - show us a video recording of the device or share the plans. If this is not really working what have you got to loose?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by WHOS READY

You mean corporations like HHOHHU.com, the corporation who is selling this unit?

I'm sorry, but I am a little confused exactly which corporations you are referring to. Would that be the corporations that build cars to allow you to travel quickly? Or trucks that allow you to have access to products from all over the world? How about the corporations that built the roads these things drive on? Maybe the corporations that produce computers or maintain the Internet to allow you to respond to this advertisement we are discussing?

When you say you want to give the finger to corporations, you are saying you want to give that finger to all these... to every product produced from food to fireworks, and every service corporation that you use. You want to give that finger to everything that you use every day. Why not just stop using the products and services of corporations?

Oh, but I know your answer already... you can't stop using them! That's why you hate them so much. Which is in itself a conundrum because you are saying you want to do without the things you can't do without.

In reality, I would wager that you are actually upset because you think prices are too high, possibly because you can't have everything you want because you can't afford it. Which means that maybe, just maybe, your last statement is right... greed for money really has gotten us into this mess... greed for money by people who complain that someone else has more.

Sound familiar? It sorta reminds me of your post.

BTW, while you're busy with that finger, be sure to point it at every single person you know who has retired and is drawing a pension from an IRA or pension plan... because they are, by virtue of that retirement, partial owners of corporations.

I hope your finger doesn't tire easily.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I have a coworker that has built hydrogen generators to run his blazer, lawn mower and a large one the runs a generator for his electric. I have personally seen this work. I built a small hho generator and installed on my v10 dodge pickup. It jumped from 9 mpg to 14mpg using hydrogen supplement. Now I want to build a home heating unit but have not found free plans and really am not wanting to buy them. Anyone know where they can be downloaded free?
edit on 16-2-2012 by smed01 because: want to add signature

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by smed01

I could rig my car to run off of Rubber bands and springs, but I wouldn't be able to convince the rest of the world its easy. lol. We need a new vehicle that is multifunctional, modular, easy to fix / repair.. use for other things, and is recyclable ( use for othe things ) if / when done / broke/ old.

Maybe, a means or idea for a Growable Car.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join