Water-Fuelled Home Heating Unit Now Available - and Open-Sourced??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Will he share the plans for the unit he is using

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
With all things put aside for now. Pros and cons included. My biggest question is this. Hypothetically speaking. If everyone turned around and heated and powered their lives by water driven machines, what would happen to the price of water? Its very similar to people who feel electric cars are the way of the future. Sure you have a car that dosent use fossil fuels. But how did you make the electricity in the first place? By burning coal, or natural gas. Not to mention the pile of batteries we would accumulate in our garbage dumps. I can only hope our recycling programs improve.

Basically all I'm suggesting is, how are we going to implement this techonology efficiently without further increasing our water shortage dilema?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
You cannot make money by inventing some free energy device even if it works.
Because if it works, the principle behind it would soon be all over the net and mass media, and people will build it without needing you.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by pai mei

Well this is the advantage of open-sourcing - people can do this at the grassroots level and skirt the MSM

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

that would put it line with most basic heating appliances ie 75% effecient. i think the post was more to the point of it running on water. i've tried to desighn a unit using a combined heat and power unit utilising the electrica output to power a electoysis unit and compressor to take the fuel back to the chp unit . but after lots of time trawling the net i found similar units are available. theyre used to power remote mobile phone masts.the world of effecicency is a mine field . air source heat pumps from certain manufacturers claim an effecincy of 400% at 15 celsius

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
unless a huge leap was is made in electrolysis, this isnt a viable product.

If it's using the same amount of electricity as a computer, it can probably be used to heat a closet, not a house.

I didn't even notice in the video any claims of this being a more efficient product than gas or electric heating units currently on the market.

If you want to spend that $40 more wisely, paypal it to me and I'll take a cab to your house and punch you in the balls.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSecret

Originally posted by pteridine
Has anyone seen the energy balance? Electrolysis of water is only 70-75% efficient, so unless there is some other form of energy being released, you only get out about 3/4 of what you put in.

yep this is just another one of those "free energy" scams. there is no such thing and you can't create energy out of nothing. but then again the vast majority of the tv viewers understand as much physics as a cat...

Ugh, this age old argument again. "Haha free energy doesn't exist" and blah blah blah.

Yeah free energy does exist and no you don't create it out of nothing. The sun, the wind, water currents, thermal energy from the earth, that's all free energy, you just extract it from the environment. The more exotic free energy devices do not create energy, just as a windmill or a solarpanel does not create it. But they extract it from somewhere that is invisible to us.

It's that simple. And right now, the average cat appears smarter than you, my friend.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by da pickles

Lol stop #ting me, in this world, the most practical and efficient system is actually within plants. They had hundreds of millions of years to adapt and become more efficient, yet the most efficient can only achieve 3% efficiency. OH yeh, 400% efficiency is like saying that you can stand on the sun bare naked and cool down the sun.

75% efficient appliances...

but how much energy was put into making the electricity to power the appliance.

There is no free energy.

Trying to break apart water molecules is like trying to break a diamond with a sledge hammer.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Im not sure i get the guys comparison above me here but, in reality lets say this thing uses up the batteries ok, but what if those batteries charged during the day using solar panels? the current would be less turning the water to hydrogen and oxygen then if u ran the solar panel batteries into a coil heater no?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banater
Mythbusters built and tested a similar device and found that it doesn't produce anymore energy than what you put into it. In this case electricity, save your money and invest it into making your home more energy efficient.

I wouldn't use 'Mythbusters' as a reference--they are not scientists or even great inventors. Their technical accuracy is grade-schoolish at best. There is still a good deal of mystery concerning deceased inventor Stanley Meyers. In the past, Tesla was used and discarded, as was Raymond Royal Rife and a number of others. Rife's microscope was extremely advanced, he was a legitimate genius--it's in the Smithsonian, minus some important parts. Morris Fishbein (the person instrumental in starting the AMA while a failed physician himself) ruined Rife. Whenever a great deal of money is concerned, people seem to be extremely expendable, especially genius 'troublemakers'

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I think this device would be a much better way of heating a home. It uses cavitation to almost instantly heat water. All you would have to do is pump the heated water through tubes in the floor which is already being used.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by carole9999

The device in question is not a microscope. The amount of energy to required to split water in a practical electrolysis cell is about 1.3 times the amount of energy that can be recovered. This is because of the electrical resistance of the cell that causes about 25% of the input energy to be converted to heat. The stoichiometric mixture of oxygen and hydrogen resulting from electrolysis is very dangerous in any significant quantity. This is because a very small amount of energy is enough to initiate this reverse reaction where all the energy used to form the mixture, over any period of time, will be released instantaneously with dire consequences.

If solar power is used, then this would be a way of storing the solar energy. It will not be as efficient as a battery, but may be more useful if high temperatures are needed.

There is no advantage, energetically, to the HHO process. There is nothing special about HHO; it is just a mixture of oxygen and hydrogen.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
If it's that simple and cheap to build why don't they set up their own production plants and sell the units at a huge profit?

Scam....you better believe it.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
surely this requires a lot of energy to strip the hydrogen. Counter productive?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SloS13

nice.

I just had pepsi come out my nose.

thanks.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
One of the most important things to consider about any type of heater, especially when heating a home, is the amount of BTU's it can deliver. These guys won't tell you that... imo thats a giant red flag. On this forum (hhoforums.com...) they say that "we can't find anyone that can measure BTU's"... you are taking people's money, but you can't even provide ANY info on how much heat this really puts out... ooooooookay...

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Hi folks, if you look at the first video about 1:35 into it you get to see the flame produced. Compare the flame to the half inch copper tube and you will see its about the size of the pilot flame on most gas heaters. This is what your trying to heat your house with. I would be willing to bet almost as much heat is produced by the fan cooled computer power supply you see in the back of the unit.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I'm excited to see this story and discussion about HHO heating.

I have posted a fairly extensive amount in the past here on ATS about the potential of HHO, both with regards to free energy and specifically about automotive applications.

I've had some good discussions, shared some ideas and had several arguments, unpleasant as they were about HHO. Unfortunately, I doubt if I really stirred anyone's interest here on ATS about it. That's what it felt like anyways so I took a break from trying to convince those online and chatted it up with the local folk once again. Great receptions and exciting times is all I will say about that but it's going on now (although winter is not HHO experimentation weather up north).

I read all the posts here an enjoyed many of the positive comments. For what it's worth, your interest is rightfully peaked. This technology is not what you've been taught (like many things in life).

As we know, via discussion board it's hard to prove anything. I've learned that the hard way (or aggravating way I should say), so I'm not interested in doing so. If I say something I know is true, I could careless if anyone believes so. What I would expect however, is that if you have any type of interest, that you'd take some time to look at some things yourself. That's it. That goes for anything.

Another thing is the nature of this website. We're not on some general discussion forum with "normal" people. I say normal because I'd like to believe a lot of members here at ATS have a drive for certain knowledge or truths. I know many of us hold and share important knowledge which the general public is either ignorant of or indifferent if it doesn't affect THEM directly. We know some truths which otherwise may not be readily available or are outright hidden/suppressed.

With regards to me and HHO, I've been researching it for sometime now and have been applying it in a practical sense for car gas mileage use for over a year now. This particular thread isn't about automotive but instead heating so just to quickly mention (as I have before in previous threads), our best gas mileage improvement using HHO is from 37MPG to 77MPG or approx. 110% improvement...

octaviameister
Great invention. We are seeing more and more of these Hydrogen fuel sources.

If I were those 2 guys, I would either be living secretly in a very remote place where no one can find them and well armed, or totally out in public, recording their every move.

Big Oil, aka, the government, aka The Rockefeller's/Rothschild's don't like competition. Just study the history of any new alternative energy
or automobile power sources throughout history...

Ultimately that's what it's about. What do you believe about our world? Some of us believe more than others. Some of us know how pathetic we are in defending ourselves (overall as a whole in regarding wrongs to humanity).

This is what it comes down to. It's hard living in a world where you want to believe about the possibility of HHO as the answer to the energy problem but also believe that if the science was possible, "we'd know about it".

There's almost this type of ignorance, even among the ATS community, that an extremely beneficial technology like energy from water couldn't be kept from mankind. As if humanity's scientific prowess is just too good to let a discovery of that magnitude go unused.

I'm not going to go into any details about other conspiracies in this post but the important point I'm trying to make is that this topic (water as energy) is connected to the biggest ones. In my opinion the only ones. The ones involved in controlling us.

It's fair to say that; depending on our individual level of understanding on how we as people are controlled, is our ability to take something like this - serious. And by something serious, I mean the disgusting possibility of the suppression of free energy - right in front of our faces.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Look, it's Fox News, this website should not have the MAINSTREAM media as a source, especially not Fox.

Fox has a load of dumbasses that should be fired since day 1, these guys can talk, but who can't?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
On the note of efficiency, it depends on how it's configured. Using keywords like "Stan Meyers" or "Dave Lawton" or "Ravi" on Youtube, you'll be able to find all sorts of "Over-Unity" HHO devices, including build manuals. A popular build manual for a simple cell call be found by punching D14.pdf into Google. I built a small test unit using the schematics found in D14.pdf, and provided you can properly harness the HHO; you can potentially get "Over-efficiency" with this technology.

Check out the story/conspiracy of Stanley Meyers. You could probably find it on one of these conspiracy boards.

(Sorry if this is a little off topic as far as that "Heating Unit" is concerned)

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join