It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails? I think so... Just took these pics.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
You know, I'm not big on the theory that if chemtrails existed, they were sinister acts of some Government conspiracy or something.
But I saw these when I was outside smoking a cigarette. When I first saw them, not only were they criss-crossed, but they were more rigid; they were like perfect lines. By the time I realized that all I had was a camera-phone, I went for it. Tell me what you guys think. I just know that they are not natural. I did NOT see any aircraft, but like I said, they were much more linear.
These were taken in Hillsborough, NJ, at about 5:40pm Saturday, February 7, 2009.

And by the way, there were 2 sets of them intersecting eachother. One set was almost going due west, and the other was offset like 30 degress or so towards the south.
From when they were more solid to the time they dispersed to what you see in the pics, the time elapsed was only minutes...

viewmorepics.myspace.com...

That's only the moon in the lower-right of the picture below.

[edit on 2/7/2009 by impaired]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
i see 50 of these a day,,,living a mile from a military base

many times they are close together like that because they play follow the leader and go in circles doing touch and go's

however it doesn't mean they're chemtrails

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
hey there fellow Hillsborough resident...small world, isn't it?

Interesting pics...I was at R.U. that day so I didnt get a chance to see any of this. Good pics though

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
is this a joke. these are aircraft trails. nothing more. try again

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
is this a joke. these are aircraft trails. nothing more. try again

I know what aircraft trails look like. They are only a few times longer than the plane itself.

These literally went from one side of the sky to another. And they didn't fade like aircraft trails. What I saw were up there for longer.

No joke. I don't pull jokes anymore.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by impaired

These literally went from one side of the sky to another. And they didn't fade like aircraft trails. What I saw were up there for longer.

With the right conditions (cold air, high humidity) contrails can last for hours just like any other cirrus cloud, which is what they are.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Good pics.

What is the old saying?

X marks the spot!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

Crossing flight patterns are not at all unusual. Here's a video of what happens over Great Britain. The US has a lot more traffic than this.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
In my opinion there are much more exciting things going on in the skies these days than spiderwebs.

The spiderwebs may or may not be connected to the other happenings.

What is it you said months ago Phage?

Just Look UP!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Originally posted by impaired

With the right conditions (cold air, high humidity) contrails can last for hours just like any other cirrus cloud, which is what they are.

If that's the case and their "normal", then these planes are severely muckin' up our atmosphere, to say the least.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
The number of contrails has increased over the years right along with the increase in air traffic. The effect of contrails on climate is a matter of concern and a subject of quite a bit of study.
www.agu.org...

[edit on 2/16/2009 by Phage]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
ps----i'm right by mcguire afb,,,,, so yeah i live in terrible nj as well

did your tax bill come yet?????????

haha,,,, yeah good old nj

top topics

join