It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your preference? The Pepsi challenge-ish

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by FredT

I don't think they sell it in the UK, thanks for the info on its rebrand. Will look out for it though, but am pretty sure i haven't to date.
Urrggghh, if they added energy stuff to it, t'would ruin it completely. I can't stand anything that contains Ginseng.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then

There are tons of different types, prober Cider drinkers wouldn't touch my tipple with a barge pole... They'd go for Scrumpy... The sort of stuff that makes you loose your marbles and you could almost eat!

Nice part of the country you're living in there. When i go to the west country i get a bottle of sweet scrumpy, proper cheddar, and exmoor heather honey.....Mmmmm.

I was staying at a campsite in Starcross and went for a walk into the village. Really quaint place, with an old fashioned harbour. The pub also suited it surroundings, i like a good old fashioned pub/tavern, there's an atmosphere about them that is really old worldy, only problem with local pubs, they are exactly that and strangers get eyeballed
same story throughout the country.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Well here in Oz we are not as spoiled for choice. Not so many flavours to choose from. Coke, Diet coke, Coke Zero. Thats about it.
They tried flavours. Didnt work. Even that coke clear. No Sugar, No Caffine, No colour. Anyone remeber that? I think they relabeled it as water...Biggest why bother in the history of Coke.

As for can bottle or cup I prefer bottle. I used to drive alot and cans tend to spill when held between your legs. Cup holders werent standard then, but old habits die hard. Besides, bottles are safer and can be kept for longer, and can be refridgerated if needed.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Two words:

Polar Pop

Rush

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join