Bush tried to warn Congress starting in 2001 about financial meltdown!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+17 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I recieved this from a friend, its very interesting!

The video clip that was not allowed in the USA!

This video shows that Bush tried to warn Congress starting in 2001 that this economic crisis was coming, if something was not done. But congress refused to listen, along with Barney Franks.

This video says it all. The AMERICAN media did not want this video on You Tube, so they had Time Warner threaten a law suit (proprietary rights) if it was not taken off. This link is of the same video but is routed through CANADA . Everyone in America needs to see this!

WWW.youtube.Com...

And to show its validity:

www.snopes.com...

[edit on 2/7/2009 by ZindoDoone]

[edit on 2/7/2009 by ZindoDoone]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
woulda

coulda

shoulda

but you didnt' a

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

Great find

But like anything with Bush nobody will give him credit he is simply just too disliked.

This reminds me of President Johnson at the time people were so angry over Vietnam they didnt noticed just how much he did for civil rights.

So anything Good out of the Bush administration will be drowned out by the anger over the war and economy.

Only history will weigh in on what was done in our best interests.

My verdict on Bush from what I've seen

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I think I am going to throw up.
Congradulations people.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Yep, it is the "in" thing to blame the GOP for this mess so don't expect to much "enlightenment" out of this one. We all followed the warnings in the early 2000's about junk loans to those who could not conceivably pay it but it was impossible to do a damned thing about it without being labeled "racist" or against the poor. With the GOP, it was a no win situation. Not that I don't think they betrayed us as well now. They spent like drunken liberals with a blank check these last 8 years and share some of the blame as much as Barney Frank, Billy Clinton and the dem boys who started this low income home ownership mess.

Neither party serves the people anymore. Our only hope is to have our own special interests big money group to get anything done. The NRA is one of the few special interests that is funded by the people. (And I mean common people, not billionaire donations like the ACLU bozos).

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotches of every Barney Fife, his Democratic contemporaries, Chuck Schumer, and the Time Warner folks who kept this from the American people by keeping it off American television.

Enough to make you puke.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I know but what they are doing here warning themselves about themselves?

I'm not excusing Democrats ,I'm just saying how can you be the deregulation financial free for all for rich party, and then go someone stop us !

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Is it or just me, or do others see that everytime Barney opens his mouth he sounds like a complete idiot, and in all his years in the Senate he continues to say and do the worst possible things.

STOP VOTING THIS TOTAL TOOL BACK INTO CONGRESS!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
Is it or just me, or do others see that everytime Barney opens his mouth he sounds like a complete idiot, and in all his years in the Senate he continues to say and do the worst possible things.

STOP VOTING THIS TOTAL TOOL BACK INTO CONGRESS!!!

hahahaha, thats funny.
Telling people not to vote for these morons.
They dont listen. Afterall, we got em in office right now.
And they are our 'saviours"

::throws up on self again::

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Yes Barney Frank is a complete tool. Wasn't he involved in a gay prostitution ring? Anyway I'm not surprised we didn't hear about this from the liberal media. They have deceived so many people into truly believing Bush is an idiot when he is far from it. No he was not the most eloquent speaker or honest person, but he was not dumb.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good

hahahaha, thats funny.
Telling people not to vote for these morons.
They dont listen. Afterall, we got em in office right now.
And they are our 'saviours"

::throws up on self again::

All this guy does is sputter and spits as he rants. I wouldn’t want to be within 20 feet of him for fear he would cover me in his spittle. There isn't a smart and articulate democrat with at least some brains and common sense out there to replace this nitwit? Come on people....

If this guy impresses anyone and inspires them to actually vote for him as their representative…god help us all….

[edit on 7-2-2009 by Xtrozero]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

We all know why hes in office. And its not because of his policies thats for sure.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Wethesheeple

I would suggest that our Senate and Congress are one big prostitution ring.

Barney just happens to be in the gay loop.

I can't believe his constituents keep sending him back time and again!

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Starred and flagged. This shines some light into the dark corners the democrats didn't want the light of day to touch.

Of course, the people that think Bush is evil will still see him that way even though he isn't, much the same way Obama fans think he's a knight in shining armour even though he isn't.

Truth doesn't always matter to some people.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
You can find clips and soundbites of anyone saying almost anything if you look hard enough. I don't get how you deregulate and increase regulations at the same time. I guess Bush was alright after all and the Dims are to blame for this mess.

Must watch:>>>>

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

YOU guys are so rediculous...

First you cite a fox report.

" We have never been a company that tolerates facts!" - Rupert Murdoch

The funniest thing is you guys believe this.

I mean you guys beleive in-- FREE MARKET, correct?

So why do you guys think BUSH or Mccain would be all for regulation?

All of a sudden in this ONE case BUSH and MCCAIN became LIBERAL???

SERIOUSLY - oh my god

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mental modulator

SERIOUSLY - oh my god

The big question is...Would you vote for Barney Frank?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by soldiermom
Starred and flagged. This shines some light into the dark corners the democrats didn't want the light of day to touch.

Of course, the people that think Bush is evil will still see him that way even though he isn't, much the same way Obama fans think he's a knight in shining armour even though he isn't.

Truth doesn't always matter to some people.

Are you nuts???

All of a sudden in this ONE circumstance BUSH became a LIBERAL?

BUSH further deregulated electricity, military supply, insurance companies, public works , nuclear standards, pollution standards, lead in water standards......

BUT.....

ALL of a sudden BUSH said WAIT - I think I will regulate the mortgage and financial industry while we are in the middle of a boom...

GOD you guys are way past funny....\

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by mental modulator

SERIOUSLY - oh my god

The big question is...Would you vote for Barney Frank?

NO I would vote for my sock first

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Fuming! Fuming! How could Republicans in Congress ignore their own leader?

And why didn't they demand that, instead of making home mortgages more affordable, that Americans EARN more to be able to afford house price increases?
Increasing American Middle Class income would have made conventional loans affordable. But, nooo, as wealth trickled upward, more home buyers could sometimes only buy a home with such things as a no interest, 50 year loan. Or a car loan stretched to longer than the good life of a car, if they hadn't already used up their home equity to buy a car. Preposterous.

I gotta admit that not letting the rest of the world know of the shrinking American Middle Class but giving the illusion that all was well and sound was the best con job to get foreigners to invest in these risky American loans. Masters of illusion.

I guess I don't remember this, as I was worried at the time how I was going to pay my electric bill during the Enron scam.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join

Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum