It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's what's bugging my mind: Disclosure Project, Steven Greer, etc.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
1. The Disclosure Project - is it all real, or some parts are real, or everything is fake and/or everyone is delusional? Or is it a psy-op? And why the limited media coverage? Is it because they though "they are all nuts" or is it because there are really powers that can limit the amount of information given to the public, for "national security" reasons?

2. Steven Greer - is he genuine, or is he a fraudster? Can he be trusted, especially when it gives no evidence whatsoever of the things he claims?

3. UFO Abductions - can they ALL be ascribed to psychological warfare conducted by "the shadow government" to make the aliens look evil, like Steven Greer says? Can we trust his flowery new-age rethoric?

4. Greer often says that people "of higher stature" have repeatedly tried to get access to these UFO programs and they have failed. What if they don't get access to these programs, just because these programs don't exist?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by custuma

2. Steven Greer - is he genuine, or is he a fraudster? Can he be trusted, especially when it gives no evidence whatsoever of the things he claims?

my opinion if it means anything is...

he was once interested in UFO's and then he came up with a plan to make money off all this...plain and simple.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.ufowatchdog.com...

[edit on 7-2-2009 by easynow]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by custuma
1. The Disclosure Project - is it all real, or some parts are real, or everything is fake and/or everyone is delusional? Or is it a psy-op? And why the limited media coverage? Is it because they though "they are all nuts" or is it because there are really powers that can limit the amount of information given to the public, for "national security" reasons?

I would say it is indeed very real, and the limited coverage, I would guess is only in the "beginning" untill the public have become ready enough. THEN it will gain a lot of Media-coverage, and they will probably also be historical.

Who knows.

3. UFO Abductions - can they ALL be ascribed to psychological warfare conducted by "the shadow government" to make the aliens look evil, like Steven Greer says?

No. If so, it means that the "Government" also possesses a timemachine, as the phenomena goes back thousands of years in history.

Can we trust his flowery new-age rethoric?

New Age in general: Definitely not. His? Well, I have really not seen him as a New Age-person, but maybe I haven't listened to him enough.

4. Greer often says that people "of higher stature" have repeatedly tried to get access to these UFO programs and they have failed. What if they don't get access to these programs, just because these programs don't exist?

What if they don't get acces to those programs, because Greer knows they would destroy and missuse them.

[edit on 7-2-2009 by Nightchild]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Gee, it's too bad that 'GoldenAge' guy isn't around any more, or we'd see another big war with him vs. ritzmann/biedny/vaeni/everyone else

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by NiceGuyEddie

Dohhh !

it's still early in the day so you never know right ?

here an interesting video

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
it's still early in the day so you never know right ?

Well, I think it's really mean for people to keep baiting the poor guy and getting him to keep putting his neck out on the chopping block like that

If I were him, I'd just lay low and fade away into obscurity! Why stick your neck out for nothing, you know?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NiceGuyEddie

well first off...i like GoldenAge and thought he was very courteous even when faced with everything thrown at him.

he wasn't the only one going to bat for Greer in my thread but i think maybe some of those people might have finally got the hint and realized the truth. who knows though.

just to be fair here...i think Greer had some good intentions originally even though his overall plot was to build an evil empire of followers

[edit on 7-2-2009 by easynow]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
he wasn't the only one going to bat for Greer in my thread but i think maybe some of those people might have finally got the hint and realized the truth. who knows though.

Yeah, or, they knew the truth all along, but played along anyway just to see what would happen

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I have a feeling some is real and some is fake, and it's being used as a psy-op. I have a feeling they are using the whole UFO scenario to build cultural tension, to be released in some sort of bluebeam massive mind control op, possibly at the launch of a worldwide newage religion which the elites hope to use to enslave the minds of humanity.

I do suspect there is ET activity, but I doubt men can speak for it. When they are ready the ET's will likely speak for themselves. Much like spirituality I believe the ET contact is a personal experience and that they are more interested in individuals than societies. In fact I suspect it is linked to the spiritual side of life at some point, as it stands somewhat to reason that more advanced beings will have greater contact with a spiritual reality, if you accept this is real.

The world elites are opportunistic, so they would be spinning the UFO phenomenon for their own self interest, to resume things.

Steven Greer could I suppose be genuine, but, investigating his past there is good reason to doubt his motives. He has links to the Rockefellers, he has family ties to Isreal. It might not mean anything. Or it could be indicative of a link to Zionism and elitism. Plus his endeavours never seem to actually produce anything, and he seems to be fishing for free energy devices now. Considering the Rockefellers were instrumental in setting up the petroleum monopoly, destroying the ethanol fuel economy, it could all be one huge trap. I would not trust him. When I listen to him I am left feeling he's making mountains out of molehills and hiding a lot of the real stuff.

One interesting question is if he is anyway related to the chauffeur of the Kennedy limo, when the president was killed. His name was William Greer. I am not saying he is mind you, it's just an interesting question.

3. UFO Abductions - can they ALL be ascribed to psychological warfare conducted by "the shadow government" to make the aliens look evil, like Steven Greer says? Can we trust his flowery new-age rethoric?

I believe Alien Abductions are a cultural schizm. In Portugal we pratically don't hear anything about them, we're sufficiently removed from hollywood culture so as the abduction scenario not manifest itself as cultural memes. I honestly think it's more the power of suggestion than an actual real phenomenon. I think it might be an attempt to paint aliens as agressors and use them in the project bluebeam scenario, as agressors.

I accept the possiblilty they are real but am not scared and consider them highly improbably, being cultural suggestions and also possibly missinterpretations of spiritual events, like OBE's and Astral Projections or the recollections of subconscious traumas, like birth.

What if? Well, then nothing if. They don't exist, nothing to access, finito.

I suspect there is some reality behind UFO programs, but possibly not alien related, possibly just the cutting edge of our own technological achievements, which have possibly progressed a fair bit beyond Nikola Tesla. There is probably a lot of stuff in the military-industrial complex that presidents, temporary burocrats that they are, are kept away from.

These are my musings on the OP's questions, take them for what they are worth to you.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by custuma

1. The Disclosure Project - is it all real, or some parts are real, or everything is fake and/or everyone is delusional? Or is it a psy-op?

You asked some good questions when it comes to Greer.

No doubt one of the more controversial figures in UFOlogy. I personally don't buy into him, at least not completely.

I think his disclosure project has some REAL witnesses, and some fake witnesses. IMO, he uses both either way to serve his same sensationalist agenda..

I mean.. do I believe that he personally briefed anyone? .. NOT FOR A SECOND.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
If it was the intention of these visitors to disclose themselves publically, than they would find a way regardless of what the government wants.

They may have told them that it was up to them and made no difference either way. If these visitors don't want to 'come out', than it would be their policy to block this and keep it at a minimum.

Greer would NOT be my personal choice to be their spokesman. At this point, I would prefer it to be someone like Lazar who has a scientific background and already has experience with their technology along with being far less dramatic.

So, could we also have a say and a vote on who this person is?

new topics

top topics

join