It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor loses license in live birth abortion case

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...

I'm disgusted
but not surprised. What type of people did this lady think worked at an abortion clinic? You get up every day, have a cup of coffee then your off to work to kill unborn babies. Cutting them up, sucking out there brains, etc. You thought these people were morally right in the head?

Your baby was 23 weeks old. I hope she wins the law suit, then gets robbed and stabbed. That way both parties feel the sting of justice.

"she witnessed the murder of her daughter"

Oh so now it's murder? Now that you had to witness what your doing with your own eyes instead of staring at the ceiling while they killed it for you?

"sustained severe emotional distress, shock and psychic trauma which have resulted in discernible bodily injury."

Well gosh, Now I feel bad for you....oh wait, you went in that morning to murder your 23 week old child that has been kicking and bouncing around in your belly. Again, I'm just disgusted that she is even trying to play the part of a victim in this. The only victim is that poor child

"What this is about is right and wrong and making a statement, making sure it doesn't happen to other young women."

This above statement from her lawyer just puzzles me.

Anybody else not feel sorry for this woman? I feel sorry for the poor baby, born into a world that put it into a plastic bag and threw it out like garbage. Hope he rests in peace, my heart & thoughts go out to you little one.

[edit on 7-2-2009 by Ciphor]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
By 24 weeks, 60% of all babies survive preemie births, in the 90s, and one of our acquaintances of a few years ago was a 20 week preemie miracle, from over a decade previous to that. This unlimited abortion law is luciferean and barbaric and so like the nazis running the US. Of course, to them this is all just more sacrificial victims.

In Canada, abortions are covered and cost no money, but they must be performed in the first trimester of birth, with 6 weeks being the best date.
I am pro choice, but only within certain guidelines, because life is alive and kicking in the womb, not when a US judge says it is!

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Wow. This makes me physically ill. I recall fairly recently stephen harper (canadian pm) was trying to make it so a person who kills a pregnant women get charged with two murders instead of one. It was a move that was seen for what it was. What really surprised me about it was how people would rather a baby's life count for nothing than admit it's what it is-human life. The decision to get an abortion 9/10 is mind-bogglingly selfish..

I'm the product of a one night stand raised bya single mom till i was 6. Boy were there ever a lot of reasons my mom had not to let me live!

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I think the screaming contradiction here is that the act of seeing the act of abortion is deemed worse than the act of abortion. lol.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Ok, who gives birth in an abortion clinic?

Someone working the system for money.

Shame on her.

I am pro-choice but only the first trimester. Anytime after that you can ride it out.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
We recognize single celled organisms as life because of their unique structures and DNA. We now know enough about DNA and genetics to know that at fertilization the created cell is a unique person or human life. It is true that this single celled person is dependent on someone else, the mother. Isn't all life dependent on some life?

I believe all abortion is murder. However, under U.S. law if the child was breathing free and clear of the mom then this doctor committed murder in my opinion. He will get more of a chance to defend himself than the child received.

OP, Star and Flag!

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I am pro-choice but only the first trimester. Anytime after that you can ride it out.

or...

You could always accept responsibility for your foolish actions and give it up for adoption. Stretch marks are scars. Scars help you remember something. When I hear about woman having 10+ abortions then giving birth to a child 5 years later when shes "ready" it makes me sick, so sick. "Hi there little guy, your brothers and sisters are dead =("

One adoption and carrying a baby full term would probably make a fool learn her lesson and be less likely to forget the condom in the future. and to use a contraceptive.

I'm off topic on my own post. But I can't help it. Stop murdering the unborn and give them the chance you were given.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I don't really care either way about abortion, it's up the woman involved not me, but yeah that story was kinda funny. I just can't imagine throwing a baby in the trash like that lol.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

join