It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When The Zeta's Fill The Skies! Will Our Leaders Tell Us Why??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The Zetas are a group of Service-to-Other Beings who are assisting this planet and it’s people in the transformation from 3rd to 4th density. This Transformation is happening now, and will be completed sometime after the passage of the 12th Planet, and the resulting Pole Shift that this passage will cause. www.zetatalk.com...

i ask this question after hearing a song by a band called muse. the song is called exo politics.

I personally think that our " leaders " will not tell us why. I think they are afraid of evolution, be it mentally or physically!

Whats your views guys??

thanks and peace

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Well, since you asked...

If the show up and ask me to take them to my leaders, I would simply just do that.

I would take them to George W (A.K.A. evolution expert)

[edit on 7-2-2009 by 5thElement]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
My view is that you should not believe everything you read or hear.

And that this thread should be moved out of the "Aliens & UFOs" forum and into the Gray Area.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
There are no "Zetas". Hence? Your question is moot.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
hmmm 1- why should this be moved from here to the gray area?? a little elaboration would be nice!

2- how can you say there are no zetas, there is no proof for or against the fact.

i myself believe yes there are zeta's and that yes we as a human race are stuck in this dimension, and maybe it will take a race of beings who have tapped into other dimensions to allow us to do the same.

which then in turn brings me back to why this should be moved from this forum to the gray area.

this subject is about beings from another world/ dimension!

thanks guys peace

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by 5thElement

hahah i liked your reply my friend, gave me a giggle lol
good to see theres a sense of humour here somwhere lol thank my friend
peace

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Free4Ever2
how can you say there are no zetas, there is no proof for or against the fact.

i myself believe yes there are zeta's and that yes we as a human race are stuck in this dimension, and maybe it will take a race of beings who have tapped into other dimensions to allow us to do the same.

You said it yourself - there is absolutely no proof. There is not even a grainy, out of focus photograph to discuss here.

It is just about your (and some other people's) personal belief. That is why it should be in the Gray Area. It does NOT belong in this forum.

This is what ATS says about the Gray Area, by the way. You can read this at the top of the page of every OP in this forum:

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
also tho then, is there any proof of any alien existence at all, there is no 100 percent proof so then in turn all thread in this forum shud be in the gray area!!

am i not correct??

new topics

top topics

join